Luna Twelve.

Time has come

 

XIX "Luna Twelve"

                                                       

   He ran from the parking spot to the entrance, pushing everyone on his way. He stopped in the hall, looking for an indication,  he looked at his phone, "10th missed calls" from differents managers he couldn't not answer, he did not want to. He scanned again the hall, rubbing his neck, he remembered the main color used in the world,  so he searched for it, he finally find the red board; indicating him that he had to go to the left, he started running again, passing on what seemed to be a bridge inside the building. His phone was ringing again, he did not mind, he was sweating and people were looking at him, some were smiling, other were pitying him.  He heard a siren,  indicating him that he was near, he was about to push the door when a stretcher pushed by doctors and nurses came pushing  the doors on the other side, he stepped on the side, looking at the same time at the person who was laying on it, "-Boy of 13 years old, car accident, the parents are on their way." A woman who seemed to be a nurse said while doing a heart massage to the boy. "Call the operating room, we can't wait for them" a man wearing a white blouse said following behind the group, a folder in his hand. He watched them going away, for a moment he remained his back holding the door, struck by the age of the boy, who was probably going to die without his parents being by his side. Another group of doctors came running through the door, "Mister, you're blocking the passage!" a young man wearing glasses, told him while pushing the stretcher. 

He somehow realized that he was maybe preventing someone to live longer, and he realized why he was there, he finally pushed the doors, the white walls that he was previously seeing were replaced by pink, blue, yellow, green and purple walls, no more cold white walls, he was reaching the good spot.

 

   He started running  again to the front desk, a nurse wearing a pink blouse welcomed him, "My daughter has been hospitalized, I want to see her!" he find himself ordering the woman, she looked at him before, taking a look at her screen computer, "Her name, please" she told him, he rubbed his neck, "Cho Leehyun" he spelled her name "She's 4 years old, she came with her mother 30 minutes ago!" he informed her, hoping that with more information she would speed up a little bit more, "Yeah, one moment please." she told him, picking up the phone which was ringing. He starred at her in disbelief, it was urgent, he was talking to her, and she choose to pick up the phone!  He tried to look by himself at the screen but the screen was the other side, so he started to look by himself, he turned around to see if he could find her, on his right: no one in the waiting room, he looked on his left and that's when he saw her, he recognized her back, her long black hair and her legs, it was her for sure, he started running, "Sir! Wait!-" the nurse called him, but he did not seem to hear, instead he kept on running, "Seohyun ah!" he screamed hoping for the mother of his children to turn, he could swear that it was her, the way she was bouncing  on her feet, side to side "Seohyun ah! he repeated. She finally turned, he did not recognize her, pale face, puffy red eyes, tears soaking her cheeks, "Oppa!" she finally called back, being called this way, he find himself speeding up while she ran towards him, until throwing her entire body into his arms.      

 

  He caught her, the speed both used to run caused them to literally bump into each other, he caught her, if he did not she would have probably fallen on the cold ground.  She put her arms on his chest while he put one arm on her back the other caressing her hair, like an  armor protecting her. They remained like this for probably more than 2 minutes,  each one getting its breath back; he felt her tears soaking his shirt already wet by his sweat. "Shht, Seo, shht,"he whispered in her ear trying to calm her while patting her back. "Where is she right now?" he asked her trying to hide that he was himself  worried.  "She's with the doctor. " She said trying to regain her composure, but naturally failed "Oppa, I don't know what happened, we were in the car and she suddenly started vomiting and I..I ..I should have seen that she was not feeling well." she was crying while he kept on patting her back, trying to warm her up, she was still in his arms, "It's not your fault, you can't see what's happening inside her body" he told her when she broke the embrace, looking now straight into his eyes, but his arms still around her waist, "I'm her mother Kyu! If I can't see what"s happening inside my baby's body then who can??" she asked him on the verge of tears. He did not know what to answer, she was right, she was their baby's mother and who could better know their daughter than Seohyun herself? 

He starred at her, mercerized by her beauty even if her face was soaked with tears, if her hair was in a mess and if she had some vomit on her T-shirt, she was still flawless; and she was even more beautiful when she was in her "mother mode", he noticed a tear about to fall, he let it roll on her face,  the tear went straight to her eyes to , having difficulties on reaching the chin; He naturally placed his hand on her lips, wiping it before it could reach her chin. She starred at him in the eyes, her eyes were puffy and red, red from crying and somehow he was used to it, being the main reason for these brown eyes to cry in the past, and without really thinking he broke the embrace. She looked at him, in a different way, a way he had seen before, and recently. 

He then suddenly remembered this morning, when she came in his office, telling him, that she did not sent the papers for the divorce, that she was still in love with him and that he did not say anything and that again she left crying. 

She starred at him, surprised, not able to understand his sudden behavior, she caught his adam apple having difficulties on swallowing his saliva, and the way he was starring at her, same look he had when she asked him to keep Hyorin as an employee. 

"Appa!" suddenly someone said, she caught him switching his gaze behind her, so she ly to find her son running towards Kyuhyun, "Hey Buddy" Kyuhyun caught his son, lifting him up in the air, before giving him a hug. "Where were you?" he asked to his son who came out out of nowhere, "He was with me" someone said, it was a man's voice, Kyuhyun looked at the corner, from the same spot his son has just came out, "He was with me at the cafeteria" Yonghwa added, Kyuhyun starred at the man then at Seohyun waiting for explanation, but the woman looked away, "Appa, Lee Hyun is sick and mom cried, is it serious?" the boy asked worried, to his father who seemed more reliable than Seohyun who did not stop crying until there. Kyuhyun glared one last time at Seohyun before answering his son, "Appa is here, right now, everything's gonna be all right" he said looking straight at Yonghwa. "You promise?" the boy asked, while Yonghwa went to sit next to Seohyun in front of the doctor's door, "I promise." Kyuhyun answers to his son. 

 

   Seohyun sat on the bench in front of the doctor's door, Yonghwa came to sit next to her, "There" he said giving her a bottle of water, "Thank you,' she whispered "Did the doctor say anything?' he asked her while opening his own bottle, "No, he has not come out yet" she answered rubbing her face. He looked at her, then at Kyuhyun who went to sit on the other bench with his son,  "It's good that you called Kyuhyun shi. He was probably also worried" he told her, "He's Leehyun's father, of course I would call him" she answered in a whisper that he could only caught. They then remained silent, Jeehyun's joyful exclamation playing with his father's phone being the only source of noise, minutes passed in the same atmosphere, interrupted by the medical personal passing by time to time and the phone call Kyuhyun or Seohyun would receive from their family, until the door suddenly opened revealing a nurse holding Leehyun, "Look mum is there" the nurse said to Leehyun who seemed to have cried. Seohyun hurriedly stood up, taking her daughter in her arms, "Honey, are you okay?  she asked her daughter while kissing her at the same time, "Mum is there right now" she said strengthening the hug she was giving to Leehyun.  Kyuhyun came behind Seohyun patting his daughter's back, "Look Appa is here" Seohyun said trying to cheer up her daughter, "Hey my baby, are you okay? I'm sure you are!" he said while caressing her cheek. "Appa, I'm hurt here" the little girl said to her father showing the spot where her heart was situated. 

"Are you the father?" a doctor came behind the nurse, "Yeah I'm Leehyun's father," Kyuhyun said proposing his hand for a shake that the doctor accepted, "Please come in." he said stepping on the side, "Jeehyun stay here and don't talk to anyone. I let you my phone to play with." Kyuhyun told to his son, ready to go in. Seohyun nodded at Kyuhyun's words, showing her approbation wild open like a student in front his master, seeing him acting like a dad was as charismatic that seeing him holding business meeting,  and probably more charismatic. 

She was felling Kyuhyun's hand on her back, pushing her inside  when she caught Yonghwa standing up,  "Well I guess everything is under control now. I'll be leaving then." the man said his hands in his pocket, "Are you part of the family?" asked the doctor confused to Yonghwa, who was about to answer but got cut off  by Kyuhyun, "No, he is not." he said glaring at him, "No,  he's right, I'm not." Yonghwa said before stepping towards them, "Leehyun ah, anyong!" he said patting the girl's head, "Take care of you little girl", he then looked at Kyuhyun, "Take care of your family Kyuhyun shi" Yonghwa told him but watching Seohyun. instead "Yonghwa wait," Seohyun tried to held him back, "I'll call you Seo." the man said before leaving the "Seoul Hospital Children Dpt.

 "Mr and Mrs Cho, please come in" the Doctor told them kind of pissed.

 

   Seohyun and Kyuhyun sat while Leehyun was on her mother laps, "So what happened doctor?" Kyuhyun asked worried, playing with his daughter's dolls; "Well first, we managed to stop the dolor, then Leehyun has been very courageous, right?" he asked the girl, who shyly nodded; "I want to know is Leehyun is under any treatment?" the doctor asked, Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun telling her to answer since she was probably the better known to answer this question,being completely lost when it came to their children medicine when they were sick.

"Well she's allergic to cats, but she only took her pills when she touch or is in the same room as a cat, which rarely happen." Seohyun answered looking for Kyuhyun's approbation, "Yeah, I don't have a cat either at my place." he answered, "Mmh I see…" the doctor whispered "Was Leehyun sick recently?" he asked this time after reading the documents on his desk, "Well she catched a cold last week but nothing serious. Our familial doctor gave her some medicine, but the same as usual." Seohyun kept on answering, 

The doctor remained silent, reading the document again and even switching the pages of the book he had on his desk. Seohyun and Kyuhyun kept on glancing at each other, afraid and worried, of what might the doctor tell them"Doctor please, is everything ok? Is there anything? Because if it was the case we would like to know." Kyuhyun said trying to sound sure of himself and to not show any kind of concern in front of Seohyun and most of all in front of his daughter, he promised to protect for the rest of his life. 

"Mr and Mrs Cho, I will go straight, to the point;  Leehyun took a medicine called "Luna Twelve", that is reserved for a specific kind of ill person." Seohyun listened carefully to the doctor's words, step by step making a connection between what the doctor was saying an her daughter sudden illness, wild open. "What are you saying a "reserved for a specific kind of ill person"? Isn't the cold catched by everyone on this earth? asked pissed Kyuhyun to the doctor. "Mr Cho what I'm saying is that Leehyun is a 4 years old girl who still had not reach the stage of puberty, her body did not recognize the medicine she swallowed and the reaction was like for any other illness which are: Vomit, dolor and temperature. Her body rejected the medicine that he did not understand the use"  Kyuhyun remained his mouth wide open, he did not understand what the doctor was saying, so was his daughter sick or not? "Seohyun ah? Do you understand? because I 'm completely lost right now!" Kyuhyun said half laughing, his nerves ready to give up. Seohyun did not understand, instead she remained starring at the doctor, her eyes locked on the book put on the office, "Mrs Cho? Are you the one using the Luna Twelve medicine?" the doctor asked blankly to Seohyun which caused her to comeback to the reality, she looked at the doctor, then at her daughter who was busy playing with her doll her father gave her earlier to calm her because she was playing with Seohyun' s hair. She looked back at the doctor, "Yes, I'm the one who's using it.' she calmly answered, "Then what?!" Kyuhyun asked, "Did Leehyun took it instead of her mom? Or did my wife give the wrong medicine to her own daughter?!" asked angry Kyuhyun to the doctor,not even realizing he had designated Seohyun as his wife "I don't know where we going right now? What's the purpose of this?!" he kept on saying, trying not to raise his voice so he won't scare his daughter. 

"Mrs Cho, do you take Luna Twelve to regulate your period?" he asked straight to Seohyun not minding Kyuhyun, "Yes, I took it ion this purpose." Seohyun answered honestly, "Seo, you don't have to answer, stand up we're going to see another doctor!" Kyuhyun said standing up, ready to take his daughter from Seohyun's arms, "Get up, I told you!" Kyuhyun repeated angry seeing that she was not moving.  He would already been punching the doctor if his daughter was not present with them , I mean how come Seohyun could let this doctor accusing her of poising their daughter?! It was completely outrageous! He would see another doctor: Tiffany's uncle, he was working in the US, if traveling until the US was the only response they had to understand why his daughter was suddenly showing bad response to a medicine she apparently took all her life then they would do it! "Seohyun ah, let's go!"

 

 

Or maybe he did not have to go that far, maybe he would get his answer right there and right now, 

"-Mrs Cho, do you take "Luna Twelve" to regulate your period because you had a miscarriage?" 

"-Yes Doctor, I take Luna Twelve because I lost my third child."

 

-I have to say that I'm really proud of this chapter ^^KEKE^^

-Luna Twelve was made up by me. This not a real medicine, I thought of Luna F(x) and added twelve, sounded better than eleven. Lol

-Happy Ramadan to all my muslims readers, hope Allah lead us and help us through this blessing month of Ramadan. 

-And please give me your opinion, it helps me a to when I write THC. 

Ali, -Good Night.-