First Day

I'm sorry .. I love you

"what??!!" both jiyong and minzy said at the same time.

"yes and why not . i just want make sure your guys become sweet marry couple" top said gigglings .

"hyung .. are you crazy do this at your handsome brother??" jiyong ask top with serious tone.

"oppa .. dont be so proud .. you not longer handsome .. when you become old you will ugly .. haha" minzy said and stick out her tongue to jiyong.

"whatever! but i'm still handsome .. i know you are jealous with me because i'm handsome and you was fat ugly duckling .. didnt u?? " jiyong said and laugh ..

"yah ! stop fighting at here ! you guys make me gone crazy .. now just got in the bedroom and sleepp !! " top screamed at them ..

"yes bos !" minzy said and grabbing her stuff ..

"but hyung .."jiyong wanted to say but cutt off by top.

"no anymore but .. just go to sleep .. " top said with angry tone and make jiyong sigh grabbing his stuff and climb the stairs goes to the bedroom ..top laugh see jiyong act like little kids ..

"i will make your guys fall in love each other and also my girlfriend bom will help .. haha " top said whispered to himself..

 


"ughh !! bad top hyung ! if i can .. i will kill him tonight ! urghh !! " jiyong said threw his stuff and make minzy shocked ..

"whats wrong with you stupid dragon ?? can you shut up .. i want sleep peacefull .." minzy said look at her husband..

"did you think you are princess huh ? " jiyong ask angrilly to minzy ..

"did i said i'm princess dragon ?? i think not ! " minzy said back to him ..

"whatever ! " jiyong said and jump onto bed and hug minzy tightly .. "let go me" minzy screamed .. jiyong ignored her and sleep .. and newly marry sleep with their condition hug each other ..

 


IN THAT MORNING :-

minzy wake up heard some noisy .. "urghh stupid clock ! you make me cant sleep well !! " minzy said and getting up .. she looked at jiyong who still sleep and smile .. "although my heart hate you but when you sleep you still cute dragon ! " minzy though by herself and walk go to bathroom and shower clean by herself ..

 


jiyong getting up and straight go to kitchen .. his stomach really hungry and singing some fantastic baby song .. when he go to the kitchen he saw at the table "nothing food? " he ask himself and see around .. like this house silent ..

"minji-ahh !! " he screamed calling out his wifey ..

"wae ??" minzy came from the living room ..

"you dont cook anything for me to eat ? " jiyong ask at minzy ..

"nope .. why i want cook to you .. i think you will cook for me .." minzy said back at her husband ..

"what ?? who is wife right now ? me or you ? and you need do whatever i want ! " jiyong said giving her glare ..

"mm .. oppa .. taemin oppa call me .. he want meet me .. bye .. see you this night !! " minzy said and giving his smile ..

"yah .. minj.." jiyong call her but she ignored it ..

"bye'' minzy said and close the door ..

"aisshh .. this girl .. really rude to me .. how she do that to me .. i'm her husband .. and she really not matured .. did she realize that she will come be mom at this age ?? aishh .." jiyong said shaking his head ..

jiyong start cooking some breakfast .. aftre eat .. he go to bathroom and shower .. he want see his lovely girlfriend,dara .. he smile when think about his girlfriensd .. "dara .. wait for me .. hehe " jiyong said with smile ..