Wedding Day

I'm sorry .. I love you

          "minji-ahh .. are you get nervous? " bom ask when she saw minzy with scared face."yes unnie .. unnie help me . i dont want married with that kwon jiyong. i'm so scared if he beating up me .. unnie please help me .. " minzy said looking at bom . bom give her glare "dont be scared .. trust me jiyong will not do like that .. you and him are perfect match .. you so cute with him .. hehe" "unnie .. i'm not kidding .. please .. unnie help me.." minzy said crying .. "yah .. dont be like this ok . see you make up .. aisshh .. minji-ahh listen to me .. its will be safe and nothing will be happen .. and he is your baby's dad .. he need too responbility your baby ..ok?" bom said smiling at minzy .. "ok" minzy said and wipe her tears away ..


               "are you ready guys ? " minzy's mom ask give wink at minzy .. "wow ! minzy you look so great !! you look very beautiful and maybe jiyong will be fall in love with you! " seungri said and make everyone at the room smile and laugh.. "oppa can u shut up .. u make me not in the mood! " minzy said with angry tone and make seungri hide in his girlfriend back,chaerin.Everyone laugh see the moments ..


            "i'm sorry son .. but you need do this .. its also your fault .. why you her ? if you not her and make her pregnant u will not marry with her .. but you need marry with her .. she pregnant your baby .. " jiyong's dad said with pout ...

"i'm sorry dad .. its my fault .." jiyong said sadly .."its ok .. its a past .. dont think about that right now .. just focus in your wedding .." jiyong's dad said walking out from the room .

"jiyong are you ready? " TOP ask jiyong smiling .. "i'm not ready .. this all your fault hyung ! why u tell about that to appa and omma? how did u do that to me ? i'm to young to get some marry and being father at this age .." jiyong scream at his hyung.

"i'm so sorry jiyong-ah .. but i cant see minzy get all by herself .. its also you fault ! " top said walking away from jiyong ..jiyong just sigh ..

 


    "thank you because coming to our daughter and son wedding ... thank you very much" jiyong's dad said smiling and wrapped his arms around his wife waist .. "now . let's enjoy this great wedding" top said while give minzy some wink and minzy glare at him and make top laugh ..

   " now minzy .. you need dance with jiyong as a marry couple .. " taeyang said teased .. minzy give him a hug and whisper "haha .. i will kill you this night if you still say that's words ! understand .. " "yes ma'am .." taeyang said and pull away from the hug .

  "minzy you have dance with jiyong not me .. " daesung said while dancing with minzy . " i dont want dance with him .. yurkk.. make me want throw up ! " minzy said still dance with daesung .. "but you his wife right now .. and him is your lovely husband right now " daesung said teased .. minzy give his death glare and kick his leg."ouch . why you do that ? i'm telling the truth" daesung said in a pain .. "bye" minzy said while smirking.


       " ok kids .. now back at your guys house " minzy's dad said smiling at newly marry couple . "appa , i'm not kid anymore ." minzy begged to her dad."yeah your not kid but you was jiyong or dragon's wifey" bom said looking at them .. "unnie!" minzy said ..


     The newly marry couple reach at their huge house. "wow .. great so big house" minzy said looking for her room ."ahem .. minji-ahh you sleep at that room and i will sleep at this room .. ok ? " jiyong ask smirking at minzy . "ne ~ fine" minzy said nodding .. "hello guys !! " someone came at their house .. "what  ?? " minzy look in shock face.. "top hyung ?? why you here??" jiyong ask .. "hehe .. i want be your guys spy .. hehe to make sure your guys sleep at the same room .. " top said closing the door .. 

" WHAT ??!!!! " both of minzy and jiyong said at the same time ...