plans

things happen for a reason

L.Joe's Pov:

"Aghh~" I groaned as my alarm turned off. Getting up slowly and weakly i got into my clothes. when i was finished i brushed my teeth and washed my face before looking in the mirror to make sure none of the bruises, hits, hickeys, or red marks showed. sighning i grabbed my bag and left. 'I really hate Mondays.'

End~

L.joe was walking when suddenely a crowed passed. He noticed who they were and tried covering his self. But, it was no use when a small boy with blonde hair and blue striked in the middle by the name of zelo yelled: 

"YAHHH!! It's that kid with no parents!" '!' L.Joe cursed under his breath.

"Oh yeah~ i know him i saw him on a comercial of noodles." L.Joe's eyes widened.'What the freak? Who said that?' L.Joe thought and turned to them. They were all staring at a boy with a 'what the freak?' look.  'it was key.i should of knew. The slow, cute, and innocent one. He is new to that kinga group, the only reason why he is there is cause jonghyun fell in love with him so they added him to the group. But keys too innocent to notice that no matter how many signs jonghyun shows him.' L.Joe thought.

"Oopps." Key said looking embaressed. "wrong guy. hehe." He chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. Jonghyun smiled and patted his head.

"cute." he said and all Key did was smile and asked.

"what's cute?" 'This boy is seriously too innocent.' L.Joe thought and found that nobody even noticed he was there so he tried escaping but Jong up noticed this and tapped Zelo to get his attention on the leaving boy.

"Yahhh! You babos!! He's escaping!!"Himchan yelled and ran after L.Joe all the others following him. L.Joe tried running faster but his little legs were slowing him down. L.Joe was never a fast runner since he has always had small legs. They were catching up to him by now. 

L.Joe decided to make a turn and bumped into someone. Making him fall and land in his which was sore from his fathers ual abuse. He quickly got up and noticed who he bumped into was Chunji. Not caring he still ran but Chunji grabbed him by the waist pulling him back. L.Joe tried to lose his grip by scwirming. 

"Yahh~ stop trying to get away from me." Chunji said and pulled L.Joe closer to hold him in his arms. By now the kinga group had came and caught a glimps of what was going on. "You know i missed you."Chunji said to L.Joe who was still strugling to get out of the lover boy's arms. 

 

Daehyun smirked "Are you guys thinking what i'm thinking?" He wispered.

"Chicken?" Onew asked and everybody looked at him and he pouted.

"I was ^^" Key said and Onew smiled and high fived him.

"Okay. Guys, be serious." Taemin said softly and they all put their serious faces on until someones stomache growled. They all looked at Zelo who was flushed red.

"Sorry. I was thinking of chicken too." He said lowly looking down.

"YAhhh!" Minhoo wispered. "I think i know what Daehyun is thinking about." He said and they all looked at him and scooted in closer so that minhoo could wisper it to them.

L.Joe finally gave up and just stayed in Chunji's arms. It was all silent and peacful so L.Joe decided to break the silence. "W-we should get to school. Or we'll be late." He said and pushed Chunji's arms away. Chunji pouted but suddenely a smirk appeared on his cocky little face.

"Okay." He smiled brightly "BUT." He said which got L.Joe worried. Chunji came to L.Joe and grabbed his hand. "Lets hold hands." L.Joe's jaw droped Chunji noticed this and pouted. "What?" Chunji said chuckling.

"Nothing... It's just... ~sigh~ i don't know." L.Joe said and sliped his hand out of Chunji's.

"But were DAITING." Chunji took a hold of L.Joe's hand again.

"But..."

"but?"

"NU~" L.Joe let go of Chunji's hand and ran.

"YAH!!!" Chunji ran after "Come back!! I...i won't hold you'r hand but let's walk together." 

L.Joe paid no attention and kept running as fast as he could but eventually slowed down as he got tired.  Chunji caught up to him and L.Joe face palmed his self. 

"Damn! curse you little legs." L.Joe cursed under his breath and chunji chuckled at how he was frustrated. "Whatever lets just go." L.Joe said and walked ahead.

 

L.Joe and Chunji walked in as Niel came up to L.Joe.

"Look i know we don't talk but i heard that you are good friends with Ricky, and i just wanted to tell you that you should talk to him."

"What?" Chunji said as L.Joe shushed him and told Niel to continue.

"Well i really don't know what happened cause Changjo won't tell me but from what i heard Ricky's mom is forcing them to break up.... or sum like dat." Niel said and took a sip from his juice box.

"Wait where that come from?" Chunji asked and got a glare from L.Joe, all he could do was shrug.

"from the candy machine." Niel answered

"No not that! this information about changjo and Ricky." Chunji said

"oh... some one told me." Chunji and L.Joe nodded

"so their not here are they?" L.Joe asked knowing the obviouse answer.

"You gueesed it." Niel took another sip before leaving to minsoo. Chunji stared at L.joe who sighed.

"Well that's it for me." L.Joe walked out of the school building.

"Where you off to?" Chunji asked following L.Joe.

"I'm off to ricky's. you coming? cause i need to know where he lives and i need your help, but if you don't want to i'll ask someone else."

"No i'm going."

Ricky tried finding a way out of his room. looking through boxes and clostet... he tried to find something that was useful. He sighed and landed on the floor when suddenly something under the bed caught his attention. Ricky grabbed it and read it.

"clorax? What's clorax doing under my bed?" Ricky wispered to him self. *********************************************************************************************

Sorry!!! xC i know this is short and all but like some of you guys know i have internet problems on my tablet and i have also been kinda buzy and i tried my best on this. Dx sorry if i haven't replied to ur comments but i will!!! ;A; Love you guys!!! and i hope you like..