let me take you out

things happen for a reason

Byunghun's pov:

'So somehow on our way to school Chunji wanted to hold hands and somehow Chunji won the 'holding hand thingy' even though i said no a thousand times   -_- and now were holding hands, that doesn't mean that i'm still not trying to let go of his hand...Because we are getting closer and closer to school and he's not letting go. It's making me nervous i mean what will everyone think when they see- OI MAE GATCH!! (oh my gosh ^^) WERE in SCHOOL!! Everyone is looking at me... i mean us!' I nervously bit my lip. 'This is so totally ruining you'r image!!' I tried to let go of his hand but he held tighter. 'Ughh! stuborn boy just let go!!' I saw girls glaring at me and gossiping to there friends about stuff. 'Today is not gonna be good i can tell.' I looked the other way when i saw Cap coming up. My whole body froze i know that's weird and all cause i work with Cap and all but what if he thinks i stole his best friend and then he starts to hate me?!' Once again my body died on me. He just walked over to Chunji's side and smiled to him till he saw me and frowned and then saw how we were holding hands.

"Hey, why are you holding rainbow ter's hand?" cap pointed at are hands.

"Yeah Chunji WHY are you?" I added and tried taking my hand out of his grip again."Rainbow ter?" i asked and cap made a 'yeah' face

"Dude the nyan cat. Cause Chunji said you were so cute so he started calling you the nyan and i didn't really like it so i called you that." I nodded my head and Chunji frowned at what we both said.

"because i LOVE holding his hand." He smiled "And don't call him rainbow ter!" Cap smiled and made and 'awe' face.

"So you finally got him to be your's ehh?" Cap smiled happily and nudged Chunji's shoulder. Chunji just smiled chezzily and blushed, While i stood looking at them confused 'Finally?' Getting that off my head i went nack to taking my hand out job. Cap noticed that again and frowned again. "He doesn't look like he likes it." Cap pointed at me and i felt both of them staring at me. "Did you force him?" Chunji's smile broke and Cap frowned worser. "What did you do this time?"

"Nothing bad, i swear!" 'NOTHING BAD!?' i mimicked "I just told him that if he said no i would jump out the window."

"YAH!" Cap hit chunji on the head. "Why would you do that?"

"Okay first of all 'oww' and second i wasn't even gonna do it he was just to gulibale i knew he would fall for it ^^." My mouth hung open in shock 'WHAT?!'

"well i think you should at least let his hand go, man." Cap said and Chunji pouted.

"But i don't feel like it." He pouted more looking at me.

"Chunji."

"Fine." Chunji surrendered. 'Wow i should say his name more often for him to give in like he did to cap. They started talking and it seemed more to me like dad and son.. Cap would cross his arms like one and chunji would pout for being scoulded' I was to lost in thought that all i felt was a push and me falling to the floor. I just picked my self up and dusted the invisable dust of me as if nothing happened without realizing that Chunji and Cap caught all of it. I looked over to them and they seemed to be talking more serious.

 

 

"Hey you saw that?" said Cap and Chunji nodded.

"Yeah can you watch over him in the classes i don't have with him?" Chunji asked

"Sure thing i'll tell the others." cap smiled

"Thanks."

"I knew those APES would start war." he gritted

 

Byunghun Pov:
 

I was sitting at my desk and seeing the girls glare at me 'ughh... why me?' this girls with curly long hair and big nerdy glasses and her uniform skirt smaller than others with big s came over to my desk. I looked up to her and she was pretty but i could tell she didn't like me.. she was opening to say something but in came Niel.

"Hey Byungie." He waved and smiled

"Byungie?" He sat next to me

"SO did you go to changhyun's?" I nodded

"uh-hu but his umma said that no one is alowed to visit him so i just yelled to him not to do anything stupid." Niel nodded understanding "So how's Changjo?" 

"He's doing... okay but he still kinda depressed he was actually so depressed that when a girl asked him what was wrong he punched her. So they made him stay home." I made an 'owtch' face and he nodded "Hey, what's on you'r neck?" he asked and i covered it. "You'r Appa again?" I nodded 

"yeah Chunji came over last time asking if he could take me out and it pissed my appa off that he did it 2 more times even after we had did it 3 times before it."

"ughhh!! DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT SOUNDS NASTY!" Niel covered his ears and the teacher came in and thankfully all my classes were going well.

 

LUNCH TIME~

I was walking to lunch when i felt arms around my waist. i turned around and saw Chunji smiling at me

"HEY, CHUNJI'S PROPERTY!!" Chunji yelled loud and looked around. I gave him a weird face and he sighed . "I just wanted everyone to know that you are mines."

"Right." i nodded chunji sighed again

"Look i heard from ricky last time that you didn't take me serious. But the thing is i'm totally seroius and i've been trying to show it to you but you don't seem to get it so lets skip school and let me take you on a date. yeah? okay" he answered and grabbed my arm pulling me out. My eyes widened.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!" i yelled and he kept pulling

"Chunji srsly i CAN'T!!"

"Why?"

"Cause my Appa will kill me." No joke!

"who cares. i mean it wil- OH MY GOSH WHO DID THAT?!" Chunji pointed at the hickey on my neck and i quickly covered it.

"NOTHING!!" i yelled he pushed my hand away and looked closer at it. Sudenly he began to cry. "Whats wrong?"

"You don't believe me." He cried harder and i panicked more

"OKAY!! lets go on a date just stop crying."

"okay" he smiled and took me by the wrist

.

************************************************************************************** SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER!! i was supposed to update this 2 days ago sorry (meyrall) i want to thank those who are always with me ^^