spin it

things happen for a reason

hi!! xD i'll try to make this chapter long for how long i've been out ^^ okay? k hope you enjoy!! love you Byungchis!!

*******************************************************************************************

"NUUUU!!! CHANGE OF PLANS, TAKE ME HOME!!" i yelled. Niel and Chunji were both trying to get me into their house by litteraly grabbing me by my legs and arms. I know i said i would go but i changed my mind due to the fact that if my appa decided to go home at any momment, i would be dead.

"UGH!! Rainbow ter stop being so stingy! YOU said you were coming so come!" Cap said as he finally decieded to help. 

"Nuuu~" i whined as i held onto the walls to try to prevent myself from getting any farther than what they accomplished.

They finally let go of me and i saw chunji hung his head down. "But you told me you would stay with me in the same bed to cheer me up.you've... YOU'VE LIED TO ME!!" Chunji said and bursted into tears before squatting down and laying his head in his knees.

"c...Chunj-"

"BYUNGHUN!!!" RIcky interupted and hugged me. "What are you doing here?! COMING TO SPEND THE NIGHT?!!" He asked as his eyes lit up into a galaxy.

"Actually..." 'OMO what should i say?' I looked at him again. "No." i blantly said.I regreted saying that because soon enough he was in tears of the brim of his eyes. I looked at chunji who was at the bottom of the ocean in the corner. And the looked at Ricky who looked like a lost puppy.  i was about to answer but a third face in the opposite corner got my attention, i turned to see Niel with a pouting face. 'Lol he probably decided to copy Ricky and Chunji'

"Niel. Stop." I said and saw him drop his jaw in affence. "ok i'll stay" i said and once i said that i felt 2 arms wrap around me in a enbrace.


"Thank you." i heard chunji whisper before he kissed my cheek.'omg!! like wtf?!!.' i felt my hole face go red and i slightly pushed him and entered the house while i heard chuckiling in the back.

***

"AGhhh!!" i yelled and dug my face in chunji's neck. He smirked and his red lips before taking out the lollie from his mouth. I heard him chuckle before rustling around. I quickly covered my ears as i heard the .

"Aghhh~ baby! let me..." She said.

"NUU~!!" i yelled interupting the sounds to come in my ears

"look baby." Chunji said i felt my heart beat quicken and shook my head "Just look." I slowly turned and right as i turned i saw s. S!!  On the T.V.. 

"AGhhh!!" i turned around again.

"i....I don't think we should watch this." I heard ricky say

"YEAHh!! it's not even scary it's !! what did you put on? ?" I asked 

"actually i don't like this movie as well." cap said "I think we should of picked another one."

" well that's done " Changjo said and turned off the T.V

"so what do we do now?" Niel asked

"PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Ricky said

"..."

"Orz spin the bottle??" he said again

"I rather pick spin the bottle." Cap said with niel nodding in the back.

"actually why don't we play both?" I said 

"I agree with BYUNGHUNNIE!!" Chunji immeadiatly said after me. 

"Well it's done." Changjo said and grabbed a bottle before letting everyone get ready. "Okay who's first?" Changjo asked 

"How about you since you have th-" 

"I AGREE WITH BYUNGHUNNIE.!!" chunji interupted me. I literaly felt like smaking him across the head.

"Okay." Changjo spinned the bottle making it land on niel. "niel truth or dare?" Niel immeadiatly responded.

"Dare." i heard cap chuckle whispering something like 'straight forward. i like that.' to niel caussing him to blush.

"Okay niel i dare you to crossdress in a y suit!" Changjo beamed excited. niel rolled his eyes saying.

"like where the do you expect me to get that? last time i checked i don't see you secretly bringing girls over to and leave their dirty to wash." Niel pointed making cap burst into laughter of how much a diva niel was. I snickered a bit, i had to admit that kinda was funny. I saw ricky look at changjo pouting.

"oh come on, niel. don't act like we don't know you have y maid oufits in you closet for cap." Changjo spat back with a look of  'revenge's a .' we all stayed in their quietly as chunji and ricky laughed, what we didn't expect was for niel to sighn and get up.

"fine, i'll be back." he huffed and left.

"I thought you were just playing." chunji said shocked. Changjo had his eyes wide.

"i was." he said. we all stayed quiet and looked over to cap who was also sitting with wide eyes. he noticed us and smiled nervously.

"it's not what you think." he said. soon niel came down in a black lethery suit. It was so tight and it was basically like niel was but just covered in black.

"Stop staring at me!!" he yelled and sat down spinning the bottle. it landed on Ricky.

"Dare," ricky said. "NO TRUTH!!" he yelled as he saw niel smirk evily

"It's to late now." he said "I dare you to twerk on changjo." Ricky's eyes widened as he nervously made his way to changjo's lap and just sat on him. "HELLO!! WE'RE WAITING!!" Niel said . ricky blushed and shook his head before crying in changjo's lap.

"Yeah just skip him." Changjo said as he trieed to comfort ricky.Cap decided to spin it this time and it landed on Chunji. 

"Truth or dare?" Cap asked

"Truth." he said cause he knew that if he said dare he would be in so much . Cap scoffed
"You'r such a baby of course you would pick truth." Chunji grew angry

"FINE!! i'll show you who's the baby!! DARE!!" Cap smirked 

"I DARE YOU to leave a hicky on L.Joe to show people that he's yours." Cap said.

 I went stiff. chunji shook his head no.

"No. i'm not doing it."Chunji said

"See i told you he wasn't a man." niel said to cap as they both nodded. Chunji paid no attention to them. No matter what he wasn't going to change his mi-

"Yeah i guess that guy that always comes to the store to byunghun should just keep coming cause he's never gonna learn that byunghun's tooken." Said niel catching chunji's attention. chunji immeadiatly looked over at me and i shook my head.

"he's lying ." I said

***

After all that fun and struggle to convince chunji that there was no guy ing me... we decided to go to bed.

"Here!! wear this." chunji said and handed me a shirt and some boxers

"you didn't give me pants." i said thinking he may have forgotten to.

"i know." i gave him a confused look

"Why?"

"cause the shirt is long enough to cover your small body and were going to sleep and there is none that fit you." He said before pushing me in the bathroom with a towel.'

'i dunnoe. it feels kinda weird to take a shower in someone else's house.'

 

Chunji's pov:

L.joe soon came out of the shower with his hair dripping. My eyes widened for he was so y!! xD I seriously thought i was having a nose bleed from this. His cute skinny long bow legs were so milky and soft looking and his cute chest could be seen from the side of the long, big, muscle shirt i gave him and you could see some of the boxer on the bottom. I touched  the sides of my mouth to make sure i wan't drooling.

 

L.Joe's pov:

i got in chunji's bed and soon enough he followed and layed beside me looking into my eyes. i looked at his features. He has big cute doe eyes a nice thin face, a cute sharp nose,cute squishy lips, perfect hair, good grades, and a perfect body. 'how does he like me?

"You'r perfect." He said almost exactly answering my question.I smiled. "I know this may sound weird but i'm in love with you. I don't know what i'd do without you." I was moved it was such a confession at such a time. I looked at him and cuddled next to him as he wrapped his arms around me. I don't know why but i gave him a quick peck on the cheek before going to sleep. i heard him chuckle but decided to ignore it. I was to happy. Today was a good day and nothing was gonna ruin it.

*** 

The next morning i woke up to no one beside me. I got up to the smell of break fast and saw niel and cap making out. They saw me and quickly changed positions. I chuckled. "Where's chunji?" i asked

"taking a shower since he didn't do that yesterday." cap said

"Look who's all lovey dovey." niel  said

"What do you mean?" i asked

" you know what i mean." Niel spat back before taking his phone out and showing me some pictures.

"W-where did you get that!!" i stuttered trying to take the phone out of his reach but he handed it to cap who rose it higher than what niel had it makin me uncapleble of grabing it now.

It was pictures. certain pictures of me and chunji on bed hugging while sleeping.

I tried grabbing it while niel and cap kept laughing suddenly the door knocked signalling us that someone was here.Niel and cap looked at each other strange.

"who the hell is here at this time?" Niel said as cap and him made their way to the door. I sat down and the T.V. as they opened the door

"Hello, is Lee Byunghun here?" That voice was to familiar, I  immeadiatly turned around and saw cap's and niels faces pale. "Ahh~ there you are." He said looking at me with an evil grin

"Appa..." i said as i felt my heart stop

 

*****************************************************************************************

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!! comment and subscribe! hope you liked! Opps~ to those that already read it. i'm sorry i messed up throughout it ^^ but it's fixed now