Chanmi

things happen for a reason

Chunji's pov:

'I don't get it, The more i think about it the more i get to wonder why everyone hates L.Joe? I mean he looks like a normal guy to me.' I looked over at him as he was watching the movie that was playing.' Like he has squinted eyes and a nose with those juicy pink chicken lips *[]* like normal people. He also has cute blonde hair that go to his eyes and make his milky skin shine brighter, with two cute small beauty marks under his left eye like people have. So why? why do people hate you, if to me you seem more like p.

***

we got out of the theatre when the movie was finished and basically we just walked to specifically nowhere. Being the man i am i tried to break the awkwardness.

"so how did you like king kong?"

"I loved it! It was so sad how he died xC." pftt... hate that part :P

"well where do you wanna go now?" i asked

"Umm... where ever is fine." He said and suddenly i heard a small grumble.

 

BYUNGHUN'S POV:

'OHH GOSH!!! STUPID STOMACH!!' I cursed in my head. ' Maybe if i'm lucky he didn't hear that.' I crossed my fingers.

"oh, sorry i should of thought of that we skiped lunch eh? why don't we go some where to eat?" He smiled. I mentally slaped myself 'I'm so stupid what was i thinking? Lucky? me? never.' i sighed "hey i know this might sound weird and all but do you wanna go to Mcdonald? Sorry i didn't bring much money with me." I thought for a while 'i haven't been in Mcdonald since my mom died. It was our favorite place.'

"Yeah, sure." 

AT MCDONALD*

I was enjoying the burger i got and smiling I would also at some point end up looking at the table me and my mom used to sit at without even noticing me and chunji were having such a blast and i would laugh at the funny things he told me about his past, till he suddenly asked questions about me.

"Am i your first boyfriend?" I nodded my head

"What do you do when you sleep?"

"I think cuddle, cause i usually wake up with the pillow in my arms." He laughed

"Do you like me?" I blushed sofly and nodded my head.

"w-who was your first?" my 'first'?

"What?" i asked

"who- umm... who took your ity?" my dad

"i don't know it's hard to remember." I smiled saddly.

"Do... you ever like it when you get ? like get that pleasure feel?" why is he asking me this?

"No, who can, when you feel no love?" i said and he stared at me deeply

"Byunghunnie, Is he really your dad?" he asked. 'how does he know? should i tell him no?  omo!!! what to do?! maybe i should just tell he took my ity and he and abuses me. Or i should tell him everything!' "Byunghun." Chunji said with a serious face on.

"Chan-" My phone rang and i picked it up.

"hello?"

'HEY! Where are you?' it was Niel

"i'm out with chunji" 'how did he get my number?' i thought

'well minsoo said to get your over here and work!'

"AHH!! sorry i forgot i'll be there soon."

'You better be.' he hung up 'moody.' i grumbled

"Chunji i have to get to work."

" okay i'll go with you." he smiled and grabbed my hand taking me with him.

Luckily the shop was near mc donald or else we would have been in total awkwardness once we opened the door cap came over to us

"Where were you?"

"I took him out." Chunji said

"Whaterv. Rainbow ter get to work." Cap pointed back

"Yes!" i said and ran to get changed. While i was runing i could hear Chunji arguing with cap.

***

"WHY?!" I yelled. Chunji was playing with a pencil and looked over to me.

"Why what?" He said

"Why is there nobody here and why is it slow, and boring?" I said

"Beats me." said Chunji going back to playing with the pencil.

"ughh~ If i knew i wouldn't of came to work." Niel said laying his head on one of the tables.

Cap sighed "not a single costumer today." I nodded even though i knew no one was looking. Suddenly the door opened and we all directed our eyes to the door. As i saw my noona chanmi come in with glasses. She walked over to me and gave me a big bear hug.

"Hey !" She said. Chunji watched from the side and Niel and Cap were chatting to each other about something. "I brought your glasses ." she took them off and put them on me.

"Thanks." 

"Can you stay here longer? My friends are coming over and i don't want them to know you are related to me." She said making a puppy face. Chunji got up and took his chair bringing it closer to me so he could be right beside me. My noona looked at him weird. "Please?~" She whined.

"but appa will-"

"Yeah but you'r used to it. either way he's gonna do it even if you come earlier."

"fine."i sighed and she smiled and left before looking at Chunji once more who was glaring at her.

"WHO THE FACQ WAS THAT?!!" Chunji yelled once she left.

"That was rainbow ter's noona." Cap said and chunji glared.Cap just shrugged.

"Really? you have a noona?" Chunji said. "ahhh~ another family member i treated bad. Bad score, eh?"

"yes, and her name is Chanmi she very pretty , and popular with guys." Niel said. Chunji pouted. "Hey are you really gonna stay longer, L.Joe?" I looked over to niel and nodded my head. "Your appa will get mad."

"Yeah but what else can i do?"

***************************************************************************************************

Hello!!! Long time no write xD well i'm feeling good today hope you all are to ^^ sorry i haven't been on lately xC plz comment and subscribe.