THE END

The Truth Behind The Hidden

SoRa’s POV:

 

          The guys were really enjoying themselves that day. They had a karaoke and Channie was singing the blues. His voice was so soft and Sandeul sings his solo ‘Crush’ and asks you to sing a duet with him. You accepted it and sing ‘I Love You’ by Akdong Musician. You guys were really into that song but somehow, jinyoung got really jealous and snatched the mike from Sandeul and starts singing with you. You laughed when he sang a part wrong but you stop immediately when he pulls you by the waist and holds you near him, not leaving any space between you two. You bet that he can hear your heart beating really fast right now. The song ends and all the members give great applause for you two and jinyoung made them scream by kissing you on your cheek. You were zapped by the moment and all eyes were on you. You got really embarrassed and close your face with your hand and keep your head down. You can hear Jinyoung chuckles and felt two arms embracing you. Due to embarrassment, you pulled the top of his ed shirt to hide your face which revealed more of his white tee. You can even smell his fresh scent. He holds you tighter and you buried your face on his chest.

          “Okay, knock it off you guys. You’re making her blush more. She’s too cute right now and it’s forbidden for you guys to see her now.” He then kissed your head making the atmosphere in the dorm filled with the boy’s screams.

          “Aaa~!! OMG, jinyoung hyung, I didn’t know that you can be this romantic!” Gongchan squealed and his face was red.

          “What the heck? Just kisses on the cheeks and head? You have got to be kidding me. How about the main part?” CNU’s words only made them screamed louder.

          “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” they chanted in chorus making your heart beats to its max speed. You can even feel your blood rushing up to your cheeks.

          “Haha~ noona, did you put on some more blushes behind hyung’s shirt?” Gongchan was laughing so hard just like when Baro can’t stop sneezing during the watermelon eating competition when they were filming MTV Match Up. You pulled away from Jinyoung and keep your distance away from him. You tried to run away but Baro, being so good in sports pushed you back to jinyoung but you tripped over something and were falling down but luckily, jinyoung manage to catch you.

          “Just kiss already! Just a peck will do.” Sandeul was on the couch with popcorns and canned soda in his hands.

          “Do you think this is a drama or something?”  Jinyoung let go of you and hit Sandeul on the head making him yelp in pain.

          “Okay, stop it. That’s enough. We just want to see a kiss from you two so jinyoung, please begin. Sandeul, give me some of that popcorn…. Wait, this is MINE! So that’s why my snacks keep missing one by one. You are sooo eating roasted duck tonight.” CNU got up and chased Sandeul to the veranda. Now, only Baro and Gongchan were there. Jinyoung lifted your chin making you face him. He’s blushing? How cute!’ he leans over to your ears and whispers ‘let’s just get this over with’

          You gulped and nodded your head. He told you to close your eyes so you did. You feel his hands on your waist as he gets closer to your body and his hot breath was hit your face. You can feel that his lips was getting near to yours then suddenly,…

          “No, I can’t do this!’ He pulls over and his sudden scream made you shocked.

          “I don’t want the others to see this so, as the group leader, I order you to obey me.” Jinyoung uses his Vito power and no one can argue with it.it was almost 9 o’clock so jinyoung sends you back home. OTW to your apartment…..

          “Sora, I’m thirsty. Can I have a drink at your apartment? I mustn’t be seen in public at a night like this especially with a beautiful girl like you.” You smiled and nodded. You finally reached your apartment and take jinyoung in.

          “Wait here oppa while I go make you some tea.” You entered the kitchen start making it. You focussed on making it when suddenly; you felt two hands hugging you from behind. Judging by the scent you know it was jinyoung. He rested his head on your shoulder and his hot breath tickles your neck.

          “Jinyoung oppa, what’s the matter? Are you okay?” you were confused why he was acting that way. You were just about to turn your body to face him when suddenly; his soft wet lips touched your milky white neck. You shiver at his sudden action. He moves to kiss your cheek and you stop what you were doing and grip his hands on your tummy. The sensation was so good that you can’t resist it. He turns you around and kissed you from your cheek to your neck, non-stop. He then kisses you again from your neck going up until he was near your lips. He the side of your lips-teasing. Unsatisfied with it, he just went for a real kiss. It was soft, smooth and very slow at first but then it turns out to be a deep make out session. He slid his tongue into your mouth. It was a passionate, hot and deep kiss. You were really into the kiss but he stops slowly and pulls off.

          “Jagiya, where’s my drink?” he puts his hands on your waist. ‘We just kissed and now he’s asking for his drinks like nothing happened? Bad timing Jung Jin Young!’

          “Owh. Umm,. In a minute oppa.” He goes back to the couch. You rolled your eyes and continued making the tea. You bring the tea to the living room but unfortunately, he was nowhere to be seen. You put the tea on the table then you hear a crack sound-the sound of door being locked. You turn around and saw him locking it which made you confused.

          “What? Just in case.” You didn’t understand what he means by that but you just nodded. He takes a sit beside you and sips the tea.

          “Do you remember what happened to you last night at Min’s house?” his tone was serious you have no intention of fooling around with him.

          “Umm.. the last thing I remember was drinking that so-called Sprite and I felt really dizzy and… I think I slept.” You really didn’t remember anything after that. He stands up and knocked your hear quite hard.

          “Ouch! What was that for?” you rubbed your swollen head to banish the pain.

          “That’s for making me worried like hell and I have to stay up all night to finish composing a song just because went there to bring you back home! Thanks to you, I didn’t get enough sleep yesterday.” His long mutter make you feel guilty but then again, make you love him more.

          “I’m so sorry oppa. Next time, I won’t go anywhere without informing you first. He smiled and patted your head like a loving brother do to his sister.

          “Jagiya, did you feel better when you woke up today?” he wanted to smile but he hides it.

          “umm... I did felt much better though. One more thing, I realized that there was a funny taste. Why do you ask?” he grins and lens in to whisper something.

          “Actually, I made you drink honey tea to make you feel better but, from mouth to mouth through the passionate kiss we had last night and boy were you hot!” you start imagining it  and when you get the picture, you screamed to the highest pitch. Your scream makes him back off, closing his ears with his hands.

          “OMG! OMG! OMG! Aaaaa~ I can’t believe it!” you was flipping your hands like they were wings because you were too shocked. You didn’t know what to do.

          “Yah! SoRa, calm down. It wasn’t that bad, believe me. Now take a deep breath and release it slowly. Sorry, I only did it to make you feel better. Ge pulls you to his chest and kissed your forehead.

          “If you say so oppa, then, I believe you.” You give him a quick hug and release him. He takes a sip of his tea again.

          “Jagiya, this tea is not sweet at all. I want something that will make it more sweet. Can you do that for me?” he puts the cup back on the table and looks at you.

          “Sure thing. I’ll go get the sugar. You stand up and was about to walk but jinyoung grab your wrist and pulls you hard making you fall on his lap. He whispers something softly.

         “Silly, I don’t want that type of sweet. I want these..” he kissed you passionately and you lied if you say you didn’t kissed back.no one can resist this halbae’s y lips. He deepens the kiss little by little still hugging you on his lap. You were twirling his red hair while he draws circles on you back with his finger. He uses his other hand to push your head so the kiss would be deeper. You broke the kiss to breathe for a while. You felt his hands on your tummy and you felt his lips on your neck again. The pleasure was so good that you moan a little and lift up your chin revealing more of your neck and he kissed it all over. First, it was just kisses but then, he starts which made you moan louder. He seems to like your moan so he goes on your neck wanting you to moan more. Suddenly, he moved and goes on top of you. He was now on top of you and kissed you like a married couple always do. You can hardly stop when he keeps on tasting you everywhere.

          “Jagiya, you’re making it so hard for me.” He moves and sits down on the couch. You did the same thing. You rest your head on his chest.

          “But don’t worry, I won’t go any further until I marry you.” You were really touched and smiled.

          “Oppa, make that a promise.” He cupped your face and gives you a peck on the lips.

          “I promise.” He said that kissing you and the make out session started all over again……

                                                                                                                        THE END~~~~!!!! ^^