Organized Dinner?

The Truth Behind The Hidden

Gongchan’s POV:

               Jinyoung was on the phone with Kimmy and now, all of us know about their secret love affair.

               “hyung, is Jinyoung hyung crazy? Why is he picking Kimmy over SoRa? If I were him, I would definitely pick SoRa. I’m not saying that Kimmy is all bad but SoRa is much better.” You asked CNU who was reading Sherlock Holmes after getting ready for today’s schedule.

              “no, Jinyoung hasn’t picked anyone yet. He’s still thinking but I don’t quite understand why he’s neglecting SoRa and pampering Kimmy more.” CNU placed a cute bookmark given by the BANAs between the pages and wiped his glasses. Sandeul sat near you and hugged the duckie doll.

              “hyung, he’s not making sense. Why can’t he just choose SoRa? Or maybe Kimmy casted a spell on him…” you felt that Sandeul’s words were funny and laughed at it.

               “you’re the one who’s not making sense hyung. Kimmy wouldn’t do that. Do you think maybe someday she’ll fall in love with me since we’re in the same birth line anyway?” You stand up and stretched.

          “ yeah, keep dreaming Chan.” Sandeul kicked your and you looked at him with a glare. Ready to pound on him like a tiger.

            “ YES! Guys, let’s move!” all of you looked back and saw jinyoung with his happy face.

          “ our manager called and said that we’ll be going out for dinner tonight. He already reserved a table for us. There’s an extra seat so I’m bringing Kimmy, kay?” you jumped by hearing his sentences when he said dinner. However, the others seemed to be putting on a fake smile.

            “ what’s wrong hyung? Why aren’t you guys happy?” you looked at them with confused face then CNU does to a corner and leans against the wall.

          “ we need to do something about this. He can’t goes on ditching SoRa like this. He should at least pick. That’s all! So, here’s the plan……………………………..” CNU and the rest are listening to his plan and all of you thought it was  master plan although it’s going to be a bit wicked.

 

 

SoRa’s POV:

 

            Your phone rings and it was from Sandeul. “ yeobeosaeyo, what is it Sandeul?” you were still upset by what happened a few days ago. Jinyoung did texted you several times before but it was all a form of reminder like ‘ don’t forget your meal, Don’t forget to study, sleep tight’ and stuffs…

            “SoRa, you’re free tonight?” judging by Sandeul’s tone, you can sense that he’s hoping you’d say yes.

          “umm,.. I’ve already done my assignments yesterday, soo… yea I’m free. Why?”

          “We’ll be going out for dinner tonight and there’s an extra seat since our manager can’t make it. You wanna come?” you weren’t quite sure to go out with them in public or not. If a paparazzi snapped a picture it would surely be a hot issue the next day.

            “But won’t you guys get mobbed?” an image comes to your mind where B1A4 would be chased by their fans, leaving you alone as they ran away. You have to admit they were quite popular now.

          “Don’t be ridiculous SoRa. Our manager already organized everything so don’t worry.” You could hear him chuckle.

          “Okay, I’m in then.. umm.. would Jinyoung be there as well? I’m not quite in the mood to meet him now.” That day’spicture still haunts you.

          “Of course he’ll be there, he’s the leader. Look SoRa, we all know that something happened back then. Just take this as a chance to keep things back together, okay?” he was felling pity for you.

          “Okay then, I really should get this over with.” You think this will be your chance to hear the truth from jinyoung himself and asks him to pick.

          “Nice! So, Baro and CNU hyung will come over and pick you up at 8. Don’t be late.Bye.” the line was disconnected. Little did you know that Kimmy will be going as well.

*******

It was almost 8 so you get dressed you wear your mini black dress and let your hair down. *ding dong* your door bell rang and you know exactly who it was. You opened it and BINGO! It was Baro and CNU.

            “Hi. Wow! You look gorgeous.” CNU was astonished by your beauty.

          “Thanks for the compliment CNU oppa. That’s so nice of you. So, let’s move!” you guys head to the car and CNU drives to a restaurant. You guys stepped in there and luckily, the place wasn’t too crowded. The place was silent because people were eating their food politely and quietly. You saw Sandeul and Gongchan waving at you guys so you go there and take a seat.

            “Jinyoung hyung will be here in a for moment. He went to pick up a friend. BTW, you looked cute in that dress, SoRa.” Sandeul pulls the chair for you to sit. He did it like a perfect gentleman always does.

          “Thanks Sandeul. You look charming in your outfit too. So, who’s this ‘friend’ Jinyoug is picking?” Kimmy’s image suddenly comes to your mind.

          “You’ll know it later noona but before you see that person, I want you to know that I’m just as handsome and charming as Jinyoung hyung or I might be more. There’s always room for you in my timid heart noona.” He winks at you which made you chuckle because he was such a chic though you didn’t understand what he means.

            “You probably already knew about it right, SoRa? Don’t worry. We’re on your side…oh! Here they come. Just act normal.” All of you start to act normal but deep inside, the tensed atmosphere was really clear.

           “Hi guys, umm… our manager couldn’t make it tonight and.. owh! I see you guys already invited someone..”  Jinyoung lowered his head to see your face and his arctic fox-like eyes rounded.

            “Annyeong, Jinyoung oppa.” You put on a bitter-sweet smile which made him look guilty. He just nodded, not dare to reply. Jinyoung stands beside Kimmy and introduced her to all of you.

            “Guys, this is Kimmy and kimmy, these are the members.” He introduced her to the members but not to you.

            “Oppa, you’re so funny you know that? I already know them and they already know me. What’s coming in to you? Oppa~ who’s this girl?” Kimmy looked at you, more like a glare. Her two round eyes were filled with envy and it was too obvious.

            “Umm… this is.. umm..” Jinyoung’s words died at the sudden question.

            “I’m Jinyoung’s younger sister, SoRa. Pleased to meet you.” You stand up and give her a bow. She did bow back but it showed no sign of respect. She took a seat near Jinyoung and you swear you were going to vomit.

            “Oppa~ I’m very hungry. Can’t we just order now? Please~” her aegyo made you clenched your fist. Jinyoung ordered steaks, hamburgers, salad and ice-cream sundae for all of you. Steaks were the main dish and the meat was well cooked and was so tender but funny, she finds it difficult to cut the meat.

            “Oppa~ I can’t cut this meat. Can you cut it for me please..” she was just acting and all of you knew that. Jinyoung just obeyed her orders and he even feed her when Kimmy told him to do so. Baro leaned over to your ear and whispered.

            “I can’t believe she became such an annoying brat!” you smiled when Baro said that. She was showing off her iness to jinyoung but seemed like jinyoung felt quite uncomfortable.

            “Kimmy, I just heard from jinyoung that you two are together again. Chukahaeyo.” CNU said that with a smile.

            “Thanks oppa, but I know that jinyoung oppa has another girlfriend. I’m quite disappointed with his status right now. Back then, he used to tell me stuffs like there’s no other, I’m the only one and…. However, I’m glad that he’s willing to accept me again.” She clings to jinyoung’s arm and he pulled away.

          “Really? He said that? But you do know that he has a girlfriend already don’t you. So why are you seducing him?” speaks as he felt quite annoyed

          “well, first of all, I’m not seducing him. He’s the one who fell for me, okay? Second, who cares about that girl whoever she is anyway. Jinyoug already told me that he loves me more.”it hurts. You felt like her words were swords which stabs you from every direction.

          “To be honest, you’re really getting on my nerves now. A sweet girl should never show off her iness, you know? Sorry for being rude but that’s he fact.” Gongchan’s face was gong red all of a sudden.

            “Well, too bad that he’s going to see it every day from now coz he got an announcement to make but let me announce it kay, oppa?” jinyoung wa just about to say something but he was cut off by Kimmy.

            “Whoever his girlfriend is, tell her that jinyoung oppa will be picking me over her.” She said it. She said it with a smirk and you just can’t take it anymore.

            “Don’t worry Kimmy, as his little sister, I agree very much that he picked you. His other girlfriend is just a good for nothing, ugly, stubborn, selfish girl. she’s totally opposite to you. Besides, I’m her friend and I’m sure that she’s okay with it. She did tell me that she’s bored with jinyoung anyway. Well, I;m off now. Got work to do.” You stand up and walked out from the restaurant with even looking back.

            “Well, that settles it then. Jinyoung oppa, care to send me back home, please?” Kimmy seemed to be flirting with jinyoung which upset all the other member’s respect towards their leader,

            “Okay, it’r getting late anyway.c’mon Kimmy, I’ll send you back home now.” And off they went to jinyoung’s car. Jinyoung opened the door for her and Kimmy purposely showed her milky white leg. Jinyoung was quite shocked but he quickly moved his sight. On the other hand, the boys were cursing Kimmy’s sudden change of attitude and they can only hope that jinyoung would change his mind and pick you instead. You were walking down the street until rains started pouring down your skin.

          “Aah! Could this day get any worse?!” you were cold but you didn’t run. You wanted the rain to wash away all your pain and just forget about all the memories you had with jinyoung. The rain was pouring hard and made you want to cry but you rather hold down your tears and let your heart keep all the sorrows. After a long walk, you take a bath and dressed into your pyjamas and drift off to sleep. The lies were getting crystal clear now. Jinyoung cheated on you and he’s showing it all in a cowardly manner.

            “Yea, nice! Just go to that girl and forget everything about me! I HATE YOU JUNG JIN YOUNG!!” you screamed and went under the covers covering you head and you fell asleep in no time.