What happened??

The Truth Behind The Hidden

SoRa’s POV:

          You were hanging out with your friends at their house. Everything was calm at first but things started to get wild when their boyfriends come.

          “hey Min, I thought this was only a hangover between us. You never said anything about bringing boyfriend.” You whispered to Min, your best friend.

          “Relax SoRa, you can call jinyoung if you want. We didn’t tell you coz we know that you wouldn’t dare interfere his schedules.” She gives you a smile which made you feel a bit better. You were quite envious with all these normal couples. They get to walk together in public and spend time together. You can only go out with jinyoung when he’s wearing low profile clothes. As you were on your own world, you received a test message from Gongchan.

                       

“Noona! How are you? Jinyoung hyung is quite busy so he asks me to ask your condition so, how are you?”

 

You laughed quietly so the others wouldn’t think you’re crazy. Then, you sniffed something. It smells more like Sprite but it wasn’t. you looked up and your heart dropped at the awful sight on the coffee table.

          “Guys! Since when did you started drinking alcoholic beverages? Put that away this instant. Boys! Girls! Have you no shame?” you were mad when they drink it. You know who brought it. It was Jane-the social type. She always chooses the wrong man and now, look what happen to the rest. His boyfriend smirked at you and denied about the drink saying that it was only Sprite and that you were too carried away by the smell. You give up on them so you just sit at the corner leaving them madly in love with each other. You replied Gongchan’s text message saying that you were okay. You felt thirsty after a while and maybe it was just a coincidence that they give you a canned drink- Sprite.

          “ You looked thirsty. Here, have this. Don’t worry, it’s non-alcoholic. It’s just a plain Sprite.” Jane’s boyfriend handed you the can and without any doubt, you drink more than half the can. You’re starting to feel dizzy but still a little conscious.

          “ Ugh, I think this drink has expired. I’m feeling dizzy.” At last, you lost your consciousness and laughed your head off for no reason. Jane looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes open and drinks the water you just drink.

          “ Yah! You changed the Sprite with Whisky didn’t you? She’s not used with this stuff. Are you out of you mind??!” he looked at Jane smiling.

          “ Relax, it’s not even like she’s dying right now.” Jane scolded him and your face was turning crimson. You dialled jinyoung’s number and he picks it up.

 

*Phone CONVO*

You: oppa~ annyeong..  

Jinyoung: jagiya, we’re quite busy now with recording. I’ll call you when we’re done, okay?

You: oppa~~~ jinyoung oppa~ *chuckle* you have nice eyes.

Jinyoung: SoRa, are you okay? You’re not making sense!

You: oppa, is it raining? Or is it just your tap water? Hihi..

Jinyoung: SoRa! Are you drunk? Tell me where you are right now!

Min snatched your phone..

Min: hello, jinyoung? It’s Min. sorry to say this but she’s drunk! You better come here quick coz she’s out of he mind! We’re at my house.

Jinyoung: okay, I’ll come there ASAP..

*end of phone CONVO*

 

Jinyoung’s POV:

          “What the hell is going into her? Guys, manager ahjussi, I need to go. My girlfriend is in trouble. I promise to finish composing the song tonight.” You rushed to your car and speed up to Min’s house. You run to the door and you can hear rustles in there. You opened the door and saw SoRa being calmed down by the others. Min saw you.

          “jinyoung, thank god you’re here! Here~~ we can’t handle her much longer. She’s all yours.” SoRa saw you and ran to you.

          “Oppa~ I miss you so much! Where have you been?” she losts her balance and fell to your arms.

          “ Aigoo~~ SoRa oh. What did you get yourself into? C’mon, let’s take you back home.” You help her stands upon her feet and take her into the car. She sits there in a weak manner looking red on the face.

          “SoRa, you’re giving me a headache. You’re lucky you still look cute like this.” You drive to her apartment and help her walk to her room. You know where the key is so you went inside and laid her down on her bed. You pull the blanket to cover her body and kissed her forehead. You went to the kitchen and made a cup of honey tea, just to make her feel better. You walked inside her room and wake her up gently.

          “SoRa ah.. SoRa, wake up please. Drink this. It’ll help you feel better.” She wakes up slowly and you helped her to sit, placing a pillow on her back.

          “Oppa? Why are you here?” she looks cute rubbing her eyes like a baby.

          “You have to drink this tea before you sleep. It’ll make you feel better. C’mon, just a sip will do.” She refuses to drink and suddenly, she puts her arms around your neck and pulls you for a hug. You were quite shocked. Looks like she hasn’t fully gained her consciousness.

          “Oppa, your body is so warm. I want to hug you longer.” She chuckles and so you hugged her back.you smiled when she said that.

          “Sure, but on one condition. You must drink this tea.” To be honest, you want to hug her longer too.

          “Nooooo~ Andwae! I don’t wanna drink tea. I already drink Sprite at Min’s.” it was no use as she still refuses to drink. Then, you came out with an idea-wicked idea. You pulled her closer and gently kissed her cheek. Then, slowly, you move on to her soft-wet lips. At first, it was a gentle kiss then you started to slide your tongue inside . She opens it making that gentle kiss more passionate. She your upper lips and you didn’t know until now that she was such a good kisser. Her actions were a sign that your plan is ready to go. You were willing to do anything just to make her feel better. You drink the tea but you didn’t swallow it. You pressed your lips on hers and she automatically your lower lip and you opened your mouth a little so the tea would flow into without her realizing it. It was a wicked plan but you continued doing it until the cup was empty. Soon, you can tell that she was sleepy and tired so you lay her down on her bed. There was a guitar there, the one that she always use for her guitar lesson from you. You stated playing it while singing “Baby, Goodnight ” acoustic version softly you’re sure that she’s really asleep. You have some works to finish that night before you go back to the dorm, you kissed her cheeks, forehead and lastly, of course, her lips. You leave a note on the door and went back home.

*******

SoRa’s POV:

          You finally woke up and fells extremely dizzy. Your tongue also feels funny. It was like sprite mixed with… honey? Strange combination. You walked to the bathroom and take a long shower to freshen up.

          “What’s wrong with me? Who sent me here? All I remember was drinking sprite at… That Sprite, dang it! Boy you are so in trouble.” By the time you realize it, it was already too late. You checked your first-aid box for paracetamol but none. So, you went to the door to go out and buy some but you stopped when you see a note on the door.

                                                                Dear SoRa,

                                                                           Do you still feel dizzy? Girl, you are so in trouble! Haha.. Just kidding.

                                                                           Anyway, I just hope that you’re feeling much better today, love you.

                                                                           P/s: I stole some of your kisses. :p

 

“What? Jinyoung sent me here?! OMO, how embarrassing!” you walked out and went to a nearby convenience store. You wanted to go back home but the fresh air was so relaxing so you decided to take a short walk. You see B1A4’s posters almost everywhere including the other idols – BEAST, CN Blue, 4Minute……. You missed them so you decided to call Jinyoung but you called Gonchan instead.

 

Phone CONVO:

You: Gongchan ah~ are you guys busy right now? can I come over?

GC: Noona ^^ umm.. we’re in the middle of a photoshoot right now. So yea, we’re kind of busy. But it’s not my turn yet so can you accompany me?

You: oww~ you guys have been so busy. Did you get a good sleep?

GC: nope, we’re so tired but we didn’t sleep enough. So, we drink energizer every morning to keep us going.

You: bwahaha~~ energy drink in the morning? That’s so funny.

GC: yah~ noona, we have to do that. It’s for the sake of BANA’s out there. We’re nothing without them.

You: okay, okay, mianhae.umm,.. where’s jinyoung?

GC: jinyoung hyung, he’s picking out his pictures. I’ll send it to you later.

You: gee~ thanks Channie. You’re such a sweety.

GC: Shh~~~ don’t say that out loud. He might hear it and get really jealous.

You: you’re on loudspeaker??

GC: no, just saying. Haha.. oh, it’s my turn now, so talk to you later noona.

END of CONVO..

 

You received Jinyoung’s photoshoot image and it was hot! 

 

You send the picture to jinyoung ‘oppa, you cool!’ then, there was a phone call from jinyoung.

JY: SoRa, you’re here? How’d you get the picture?

You: relax oppa,. Channie send it to me just now.

JY: owh.. umm,.. we’re going out for lunch today but CNU insisted to cook since its much healthier. You wanna come?

You: I know that oppa and CNU are good cooks but, if I come, would it be enough since Sandeul is such a big eater?

JY: don’t worry,. We got that all taken care of. So, that’s a yes then, right?

You: yup, Im in! so, I’ll come over a bit early and help you guys prepare since I don’t really trust boys doing all these kinds of  things.

JY: okay then, GTG now. Bye~~

***

Jinyoung’s POV:

         
        “Okay now, ll ingredients are set. Now, let’s start cooking!” CNU was all excited since it was his plan.

        “Waa~ this is going to be a feast! But how are we going to make it in time?” it seems like so much work and you’re nervous bcoz SoRa will be eating your dishes.

        “We’ll make it in time as long as those two monkeys don’t go in here. Yah! You two there, you guys are forbidden to come in here, it’s restricted for you. Arasseo?” CNU warned Baro and Sandeul.

        “ Arayo,.. our jobs are only eating and judging. Leave it to the experts.” Sandeul and Baro were busy dressing Gongchan as a girl and he looks cute. *Ding Dong* the doorbell rings and you went to check who it was.

          “SoRa? You come over too early! We haven’t even started yet.” SoRa was pouting . It makes you remember what happened last night.

          “That’s the point oppa. I’m here to help now cmon, let’s get cracking.” SoRa goes inside the kitchen and helped you and CNU with the chopping, peeling, washing and stuffs. You were observing her every movement. Her body was swaying here and there showing her curves.

          “Ouch!” you accidentally cut your fingers.

          “Oppa, you’re okay? Omo! It’s bleeding. Let me help you with that.” You hesitate though since it was only a small cut.

          “SoRa, it’s only a minor cut, no big deal. It’ll heal in no time, believe me.” Her face turned sour.

          “Jinyoung oppa, why are you so stubborn? We need to apply antiseptics to kill those bacteria otherwise this minor cut will lead to a more fatal problem.. Always expect the worst, oppa….” And she goes on with fibrin, fibrinogens, platelets, thrombin and stuffs.

          “Face it jinyoung, you better listen to this medical-course student. Trust me, you’ll never win.” So, lastly, you had to listen to her and she applied antiseptic and wrapped it with bandage and gets back to cook. Soon, after long anticipation from the 92-liners, the dishes were ready. Everyone was satisfied with it. You look at the bandage and smiled. That was the first time someone had ever done such a sweet thing to you beside your mother. CNU saw you and kicked your feet under the table.