Backstage~

The Truth Behind The Hidden

SoRa’s POV:

 

                        It has been a while now  and Jinyoung had minimized his time to meet you. He was acting colder towards you and seldom picks up your calls and reply your texts messages. “ what is wrong with Jinyoung lately? He has never been like this. He never treated me like this before. Did I get ugly? Did I get fat?” you were really confused but you tried to hide it from him because you didn’t want to upset him. Maybe he was only tired from all the handworks and needed time for himself. You missed Jinyoung so much so you texted him.

“Oppa, are you busy? Can we meet tonight? You guys will be on Music Bank tonight right? I’ll be there, on the backstage to cheer for you. Don’t try to avoid me okay?”

You bought the ticket and a backstage pass just for the sake of jinyoung.. (and the other members of course) so, hours passed by and you were getting ready to go there. You wore your long black skinny jeans and a pair of pink sneakers. You just want to appear as simple as possible so you put on your mascara, applied a thin layer of lip gloss to make a sheer colour, some pink blushes, tied your hair in  a ponytail, grab your loose bag and you’re ready to go. The place was crowded with fans and some were foreigners. You make yourself through the crowd to the front row to get a better view and so that the boys will notice you. Soon, the MCs start speaking and the show started with UKISS’s Believe and the groups goes on until B1A4 finally showed up. The boys looked very energetic and adorable. Not even one of them showed any expressions of tiredness. Their song ended and you make yourself through the crowd again to the backstage. You can see that they really put their best for the show.

 

Jinyoung’s POV:

                        “finally, we’re done! Haha~ that sure was amazing.” You felt great satisfaction after the performance. Sandeul was greeting all the other idols and Baro was busy taking pictures of everything. Some girl idols greeted you with respect and you talked kindly to them and bowed as they were about to leave. Just then, CNU patted your back which startled you a little

                        “ hey Jinyoung, isn’t that your ex-girlfriend. Kimmy?” you were really shocked to hear that name and turned around fast to confirm the person. Yup, that was her, your past girlfriend. She was gorgeous. Her long straight hair looks so fine with her cheek bone. you can see that she was walking towards you and you couldn’t move a step. No, you don’t want to move even a single step. You had been longing to see her after you guys met again at the parkweeks ago. You were thinking was that meeting at the park a coincidence or fate?

                        “ ah~ jinyoung oppa! Annyeong~ you guys did well on the stage. I can see that you guys worked really hard. Oh, CNU oppa~ you were awesome too! Where’s the others?” Kimmy praised both of you. She was indeed a nice girl but she can be a little selfish sometime.

                        “ thanks kimmy, I did notice you standing there among the crowds. So, what brings you here?” CNU replied Kimmy with a friendly look. You were about to say something but Kimmy didn’t notice it so she cuts in and replied CNU’s question with no hesitation.

                        “ I want to cheer for my boyfriend of course, and luckily, Jinyoung oppa did well. I should cheer for him often.” Kimmy hugged your right arm which made you look like  a guilty person in CNU’s eyes and you can see death glares from him.

                        “  I missed my oppa very much today so I decided to meet him again today eventhough we just met yesterday.” CNU’s eyes widened as he hears the words that come out from . You lowered your head because you were caught red-handed. You’re not dare to open your mouth and deny it because all of it was true. Kimmy was not lying.

                        “Oppa, I’ll be back in a few minutes okay? I think I just saw Taemin. My friend is a huge fan of him and she wants me to take his autographs, pictures and phone number but only if he’s willing to.” She went off to see Taemin. You can see an angry bear’s aura behind you and a hand patted your shoulder. You slowly looked back and CNU pulled you to a corner of an empty space.

                        “what?? Jinyoung? You and SoRa clashed?? When?” CNU was completely shocked. You can see that by his expression. You know you can’t lie to him so there’s no choice but to tell the truth.

                        “okay, I’ll tell you but pleeease promise me bot to tell SORA, okay? Umm, she’s my scandal.” CNU’s mouth dropped as you said that.

                        “CRAZY! You’re crazy! Look, Jinyoung, I know Kimmy is a nice girl. she really is nice but you have been with SoRa for years now and you can’t just let her hanging. You must at least,… pick one. Anyone~” you know you were wrong. Cheating was indeed wrong but you love both of them.

                        “ I don’t know CNU. I really do love Sora but I can’t just say no to kimmy, now what I mean? Look now, let’s just keep this as a secret from SoRa, okay? I need some time to think about this carefully.” Decisions were hard to make so you were just going to think about it and choose wisely.

                        : umm.. oh.. okay, fine. But you do know that you can’t keep this secret forever from the boys, right. Sooner or later, they would found out about this, don’t you remember pour promise? No secrets. You better tell the others to prevent any future misunderstandings. Jinyoung, since when have you been with kimmy?” CNU only wanted the best for you and you know that.

                        “ okay,.. okay,.. I’ll tell them. we’ve been together again over the past few weeks. She texted me first and asked me to go to the park. I just went there and I can’t explain how shocked to see her changes. She became more gorgeous and my manly heart melts!” CNU’s mouth dropped. You already tell him everything and now, you’re only hoping that SoRa wouldn’t know. Then, a sweet voice called you with lots of aegyo.

                        “oppa~~ where have you two been? Why are you two at this corner? Look oppa, Taemin gave me a box of chocolates but too bad it’s for my friend but nevermind because I have you. Right oppa?” Kimmy was hugging your arm like a pampered little kid. You felf quite awkward by her action because you guys were in an open space where other people looked at you. You softly escaped Limmy’s hug and stepped back.

                        “ that’s good Kimmy, so,. Umm,.. you better wait for us in the make-up room. We’ll be there as soon as the backstage interview is over.” You kissed Kimmy’s forehead, the, there was a camera flash. Kimmy chuckled and blushed. You looked around to see who it was and saw Baro facing at you two and you can see SoRa walking towards him. Kimmy went to the make-up room and you quickly ran off before SoRa saw you. ‘Baro,please help me~

 

Baro’s POV:

                        I was just taking pictures of everything and myself to tweet tonight. The BANAs ape probably longing for it. I’m snapping random stuffs until my camera snapped an unpleasant view of someone I knew very well. Jinyoung kissed Kimmy’s forehead!

                        You didn’t know what to do so you just pretended like nothing happened. Luckily, only Jinyoung noticed it and not Kimmy. You heard your name being called by a sweet voice, SoRa’s voice. You were shocked to see her there and hid your camera behind your back.

                        “ owh.. hi SoRa! I didn’t know you would come here. Hehe~” you gripped your camera hard because you were trembling. You took a peek at the corner and they’re gone! Phew~~!

                        “ hey~~ Baro! What’s that behind your back? Lemme see it!” she tries to reach for it and was jumping to take it from you. You hesitated but she was so eager. ‘ SoRa, why are you being so stubborn at a time like this??’ finally, she manage to take it away from you and your heart dropped when you see her expression after she saw the picture. ‘Pabo! Wh didn’t I turned it off?’ you can see that she was trying to keep calm but you know that her heart shattered into million pieces through her watery eyes but she was tough. She didn’t let them fall that easily. This is one of the reason why you had a crush on her but jinyoung was he lucky guy. How could he do this?

                        “ Baro, jinyoung is.. what’s all this? Are you guys trying to hide something?” her voice sounded so calm just like her face.

                        “umm.. that’s Jinyoung’s little sister, kimmy.” You just said what comes to your mind.

                        “Baro, you’re a terribl liar. I know she’s Kimmy and I know she’s jinyoung’s past girlfriend but what I want to know is, are they planning to get back together?” SoRa’s voice starts to tremble but she was still so calm.

                        “umm.. okay,. I can’t lie to you. Actually, they are already together a few weeks ago. It’s Kimmy who wanted to see him and I guess hyung fell in love again with her. Don’t be sad SoRa, hyung still loves you. Jinja! But for now, he’s going to pick between you and her.” You can’t believe you just said those words. ‘ did I just hurt SoRa’s feelings? SoRa, mianhae’

                        “owh,. So that’s the reason why he was acting weird towards me for the past few weeks. It’s okay, I’m fine with it. If that’s what he wants then nobody’s legit to stop him right?” well, she was right anyway, so you just nodded.

                        “ one more thing, SoRa, Kimmy knows that Jinyoung hyung wasn’t single and I don’t know why Jinyoung accepted her. So, she knows that she has a scandal but she doesn’t know who.”

 

SoRa’s POV:

 

“….. she knows that she has a scandal but she doesn’t know who..” Baro’s words was still in your head and it might take a while before you can forget about it. You were standing among the crowds watching BAP perform but you were no longer interested so you head back to your apartment to rest. You couldn’t erase the situation happened back then so you went to your bathroom and take a nice, warm, long bath. You washed your body thoroughly, pretending that the disgusting facts were all over you and you just wanted to clean it as soon as possible. You didn’t notice that your phone was ringing several times because you were too locked in paradise or at least that’s what you thought it was at that time. You walked out from the bathroom wearing your sky-blue robe your mother gave before you moved to Seoul to further your studies in medical field. You dried your hair and wear your pyjamas. You were too upset to check your phone , so you didn’t. He, Jung JinYoung crushed your heart, he thickens the layer of doubt in your heart. You were so upset that you just go straight to your bed and cuddles in, wanting to drift off to sleep and blast off to Dreamland fast. Luckily, you were not the type to get too emotional and cry their heart out. You closed your eyes and were fast asleep.