I Changed,.. Did I?

The Truth Behind The Hidden

Jinyoung’s POV:
              “ wow, today’s recording sure took more time than usual.” Then, Sandeul, Baro, Gongchan & CNU walked down the stairs only to find you with your phone.
          “ Hyung, wanna head out for lunch? CNU hyung’s treat today!” Baro said winking at CNU.
          “ what the.. okay, fine.today, it’ll be me but I’ll make sure yours will be next!” CNU felt unsatisfied but then again, he laughed. Your cheeks raised to heaven upon hearing the offer. You went to a common restaurant but serve one of the best delicacies of B1A4’s liking. Sandeul was gobbling down his food as fast as his duckie stomach tells him so.
          “Yah! You’re eating more than you should!” Baro exclaimed as he tries to take the rice cake off of Sandeul’s chopsticks. However, Sandeul was too agile which always annoys him. CNU can only see his two dongsaengs act foolish. He just smiles and shook his head because these two idols are acting like monkeys, suits well like their zodiac. He takes some kimchi with his chopsticks and feed it to Gongchan.
          “ when will you two ever get tired? Chan, say aaa~~” Gongchan opens his mouth wide to eat it. CNU was acting like a loving mommy while Gongchan was an adorable child.
          “ aaa~~ yum~ thanks hyung.” Gongchan takes a sip of his strawberry shake to wash off the kimchi taste. You eats your food quietly because you were too tired to react to your dongsaengs. You take a mouthful of beef and takes out your phone to text So Ra.


‘jagiya, pabeul mogosseo? Don’t forget to eat okay? Me & the other members are eating right now. Do you want me to treat you anything?’


So Ra’s POV:
         You were eating in the dining table when you heard your phone vibrate. You too it & notice that Jinyoung texted you. You just smiled. “oppa, you texted me late.” You then replied his text.
‘thanks for reminding me oppa but I am eating right now. Hmm,.. I was thinking of some chocolate kisses. Could you get that for me? Thanks’
You put down your phone & sit back. You two had been together since his pre-debut days but you two never had a real kiss before. Only pecks on the lips & cheeks but never a deep one. He gave you a real kiss once. That was your first kiss with him. It didn’t bother you at all at first but a feeling of doubt starts creeping inside you but you throw that feeling away because you know he loves you & you felt the same. However, when you hugs him, he’ll give you a quick peck on the lips & cheeks and deepens the kiss but he’ll always pull off quickly & look away. You were confused by his reaction these days. You tried to ask him about this but he would always say there’s nothing. You weren’t the type to insist so you just let it. You washed your dishes after eating & lie down on the couch to read your magazine. You were going through the pages until you saw a page with an interview dialogue with B1A4. You read it & there was one question about relationships.

         All of the said that they were single including Jinyoung but you didn’t feel sulky because you know he was lying. You were going through some more pages until you saw the lovers corner. There was a topic about 10 Signs Your Partner Is Ditching You. The first sign was sudden change of behaviour. You examine Jinyoung’s behaviour. “naa~ he’s the same Jinyoung I knew.” The second sign said that he will start to ignore you & give lame excuses.
          “nope~! He even offered me a treat today.” Third sign said that he will avoid any intimacy. It hits you right ait the spot. He was trying to avoid any hugs & kisses lately even if it was just a peck. Feelings of doubt starts creeping in again so you closed the magazine & drift off to sleep. You wake up & looks at your watch. You rubbed your eyes lazily & looked on the coffee table only to find a small box of chocolate kisses with a note.


‘ jagiya, here’s the chocolate kisses you want, I’ve tried some and it’s delicious! Sorry for not waking you up. It’s just that     you are the cutest thing when  you sleep. Besides, I’m quite in a hurry anyway to get all prepared. Watch us on star King tonight.. ;)


That Jinyoung, he always makes you flattered. That’s one thing about why you loved him so much. You looked at your watch & your eyes widened in disbelief. “what? Star king will start in 5 minutes! OMG, how many hours did I slept?” you turned the TV on & you saw their bright faces smiling through the camera. You couldn’t help yourself from smiling throughout the show. They did the Trot Dance which made you laugh like crazy but despite their funny dance, they still appear the most handsome to you especially Jinyoung. Soon, the show was over & you got ready to go to sleep. Again. You take out your phone to text them.


great job you guys! Bravo! You should do that dance often. Haha~ anyway, that show sure was funny tonight.’


Jinyoung’s POV:
“when will So Ra text me? I miss… *beep beep* aha! Here it is.. hmm~ we did well didn’t we?” Sandeul was laughing so hard that all of you looked at him.
         "hey hyung, So Ra said that we were funny. Looks like So Ra & I have some sort of telepathic connection. I think we WERE funny back there. Haha~” Sandeul & Baro starts to laugh loudly together patting each other’s back.
          “ we were weren’t we? That’s our true colors.” You only smiled. Cnu patted your back and whispered something.
         “ hey, you’re okay? You seemed much quitter these days. Something’s bugging you? You.. umm.. you’re okay with So Ra? I saw you back then when you tried to kiss So Ra. Hehe.. mianhe but I saw that. Seemed like you’re uncomfortable. Is it?” CNU tried hard not to smile but he still chuckles. You only looked at him with your phoenix eyes opened wide.
          “ what?? You saw that? OMG. Just, please don’t tell the others especially those two.” You knew that you were blushing hard. Sandeul & Baro was now quarrelling over a cupcake & Gongchan was too busy tidying up the mess his hyungs made.
          “ Hyung, stop making a mess! There’s still plenty of cupcakes over there in that box.” Upon hearing Gongchan’s words, they ran to take the cupcakes.
          “ yah! Stop it! Those are mine. Sandeul, that’s my favourite, put it down this instant! What? Not you too Chan?!” CNU leaves you alone to grab his cupcakes from them.
          “ it’s so hard being their leader.” You took a deep breath & thinks about what CNU said. You took a step back & landed on the couch. You gives put a heavy sigh and blows your fringes.
          “ did they really notice my behavior? Did So Ra notice it? I’m sorry, I had to do this. I love you. I really do. I always wanted to give you a real kiss before but something just won’t let me.” You were so stressed these days. You tried hard to avoid the problem but it keeps on coming. You knew you couldn’t stop it because they are just so precious. Too precious. Will she ever forgive you if she knows about it? You were mad at yourself. You just couldn’t make your decisions yet but for now, you’re just going to keep it to yourself making sure that So Ra will never know.


** TADAA~~ FIRST CHAPTER FOR FIRST FANFICTION IS DONE. THIS IS MY FIRST TRY SO I’M NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ^^.. (you can also comment on my grammatical mistakes) SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK JINYOUNG WAS HIDING?WAS THAT WAS CAUSED HIS CHANGE IN ATTITUDE? **