Chapter 5: I what?!?! (Myungsoo's Side)

I'm Kim Myungsoo's Tutor?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: I what?!?! (Myungsoo's Side)

 

L's POV

"I'm home." My father greeted with a rather tired voice. He then came into my room. "L, I have something to talk to you about."

"What is it about?" I asked as he sat on the side of my bed.

"I'm getting you a tutor, she's from your school, too; Lee ~~~~ , you know her?" He said not bothering about my reaction to this.

"Wait, what?" I snapped at him. "Why do I need a tutor? Aren't I smart enough already?"

"L, just do as I say; I'll tell you soon enough." With that, he left my room.

"But, I don't want to." I complained, almost whining. "I don't need a tutor, and I definitely don't need her."

I looked over to my night stand, to where her photo was placed. "Hey, baby; my father's getting me a tutor." I started off.

"I don't even know why I need one, I'm smart enough. I can study by myself, so I don't understand." I let out a frustrated sigh, messing up my hair a little — I think I'm really losing my mind, talking to a photo.

 

"Good morning." My father greeted as he took a seat across me. "Be nice to your tutor, alright?"

"Good morning, indeed." I rolled my eyes, as I stated sarcastically. "You don't have to tell me what to do; I know better."

"I was just reminding you; just try to be nice to her, will you?" He said, almost begging.

"No." I replied firmly. "Girls are all the same, they're all s; it doesn't matter."

He sighed, once again. "Myungsoo, listen to me; she is not the only girl with a nice and kind personality, there are other girls who are just like her, you just have to give them a chance."

"She is the only one for me; I could care less about those other girls who are like her. I want her and only her." With that, I took my bag and left the house.

 

Your POV

"Morning." L.Joe sang.

Seeing that I didn't reply to him, he called out again. "Yah, what happened?" He poked my side, resulting into me jumping up a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter