Chapter 4: I what?!?! (Your Side)

I'm Kim Myungsoo's Tutor?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: I what?!?! (Your side)

 

You shove your hands into your bag, fishing your phone out of your phone; you then dialled L.Joe's number.

"~~~~~-ah, I can't pick you up today, I'm really, really sorry; I have to meet up with Teen Top, they said it was something important." He paused for a short moment. "You'll be fine, right?" Hesitance obvious in his voice.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I have to see the principal anyway." You answered leaning against the wall next to the principal's office's door.

"Okay, bye; I have to go now. Take care alright, love you." With that he hung up.

After hanging up the phone call, you then walk towards the principal's office — as you shove your phone back into your bag.

You knocked on the door a few times, peeking your head into the room. "Mr. Jung, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, take a sit, Ms Lee; I have something to talk to you about." You couldn't help but feel a little nervous inside, however, you kept a strong front.

"Is there a particular reason why I'm being called here?" You asked in the most polite voice you could come up with as you sat in front of him.

"Yes, do you know about Kim Myungsoo?" He asked.

"Oh, the smart guy?" It accidentally slipped out of your mouth; as soon as you realized, you quickly apologies. "Sorry; yes, about Myungsoo?"

"Yes, about him — his father, Mr Kim, asked if there was any student who could look after him, and somewhat tutor him, and I said yes-" Before he could continue, you cut him off.

"But what it's got to do with me?" Again, it slipped out of your mouth; you quickly covered it with your right hand, slightly bowing your head, as a form of apology.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter