Chapter 33: This Song is For You.

I'm Kim Myungsoo's Tutor?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Chapter 33: This Song is For You.       "~~~~~! Wake up! Today is the talent show, right?" L.Joe shakes your body   "Urgh. Give me 10 minutes more" you mumbled   "No! Come on!"    "Okay, 5?" You asked with your eyes close   "No!"    "Then 2?"    "~~~~~, No! Wake up, now. You sleepy head" L.Joe pulled your blanket and grabbed your arms, "okay, oppa." You said   "Take a shower now. I will wait for you in the car. 10 minutes! Go go!" He pushed you a little. And you run to take your towel.   "BE PATIENT, OPPA!" You yelled and chuckled.     You need 5 minutes to take a shower. And 5 minutes to prepare your property. Like a guitar.   You put your lyrics paper in your bag and bring your guitar then run to your car.   "What took you so long?" L.Joe give you a glare, "it's only 8 minutes passed. I still have 2 more minutes you know" you give him a glare. He just smirked and started the engine.         "What time you will perform?" L.Joe asked   "Around 10am. Wae?"    "Ani. Just that, teentop wanted to you see sing. So, teen top will come" he said   "Really? Whoa! Okay. Oh and make sure Chunji oppa to watch my performance. Since he helped me with the lyrics" you smiled, "wah, you've falling for him, huh?" L.Joe smirked.    "What? No! I just wonder if he's my brother not you" you stuck your tongue to him, his eyes widened, "what?! No, you can't!"   "Why? Of course I can. Since his family name is Lee too." You teased L.Joe   "Andwae~~~ you can't do that" L.Joe pretend like he's crying.   "Uh~ don't cry little Joey" you caressed his soft hair and stuck your tongue again. He gaze at you, you laughed, "arasseo arasseo~ now, I have to go. Bye oppa!" You kissed his cheek and get out from his car.    You walk to the gate, Jiyeon is there waiting for you, "oh ~~~~~!" Jiyeon waved at you. You waved back.   "Omo, ~~~~~! I can't wait!" She jumped a little   "You're too over, Jiyeon" you tapped her shoulder. She chuckled, "I don't care~"   "Arasseo~ now, lets go. I have to change my clothes. Wel, I'm not going to wear an uniform while singing, right?" You grabbed Jiyeon's wrist and dragged her to the toilet   You bumped into L. He looked at you, "Move" you said coldly, he just shook his head, "we need to talk"    "We don't need to talk anymore. It's all cleared. You hate me and I hate you. So, bye. Jiyeon, lets go" you ignored him and dragged Jiyeon. Jiyeon just looked at you, confused.   "I don't hate... you." He lowered his head. L knows that this is his fault.        Dongwoo tapped L's shoulder, "dude, lets go. You have to perform now"    "Oh, thanks for remind me, hyung" L said and went to his classroom to take his guitar.     "Give Kim SungGyu an applause for his performance!" The MC said. SungGyu waved. He sang his song called '41 Days'.   "Now, give an applause to Kim Yerim!" The MC told Yerim to go to the stage.    Yerim nodded and smiled, "thankyou, I'm going to sing the song that I made. It's called 'Love U Like U'. Hope you like it. And it's for my boyfriend, L" she said again. (A/n: ahahahaha. I like this song; Shut Up Flower BoyBand)   Yerim started to sing. L smiled because of it. But deep, deep, deep inside, he's really sad.    "Thankyou" Yerim said after she finished singing her song. Everyone applaused for her.    "Thankyou Yerim-ssi. It was a really good song" the Mc smiled, "and now, please welcome.. Lee ~~~~~!" After hearing your name, L automatically focused on the MC. He focused on you.   "Hyung! Noona is going to perform!" Ricky said to Chunji, "I know. And it will be a good song. Trust me" Chunji said   "How did you know?" Changjo asked   Chunji rolled his eyes, "don't you remember that i was the one who helped her for making the song?"    Changjo chuckled, "oh, yea. I know", "ssshh. She's coming!" Cap said     You are nervous. There's a lot of people watching you here!    "H-hello everyone? I'm Lee ~~~~~. I'm going to sing this song for you." You stopped and took your guitar beside you. You starting to play the guitar. And you started to sing.     
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter