Chapter 3

A Soldiers Wish

It was your fourth day in the Infinite dorm. No one had left the house and no one had entered, except the manager. Everyone just sulked around the house and did nothing.

Myungsoo had made sure to never leave your sight. If he had to go shower, he made sure another member was watching you. No one knew what you were capable of doing while you were alone, and no one wanted to find out.

You had been wearing Myungsoo's old clothes for a few days now. You had no courage to go back home and face your now broken family, and you had no courage to see photos of Sunggyu in your house.

Myungsoo's clothes was always a bit big on you, but after a few days, it started to hang onto your thinning body. You had no strength to eat, no matter what the boys made for you. You got by with one meal a day, and that was only because Myungsoo made you eat it. He hated to see you not eating.

There was a light knock on the door, and Woohyun went to answer it. You were curled up against Myungsoo. "Ah, ahjumma shes right here." You looked to the direction where the voice was coming from and saw your pale mother. She had lost weight as well, and aged 10 years.

"Sohee-ah, I brought you some clothes." Your mother walked into the room handing you a duffle bag.

"Umma..." You said, tears b in your eyes.

"Baby." She wrapped her arms around your tiny frame. "Your so thin." She whispered. "You have to eat, for umma, for Sunggyu, for yourself." You nodded. "I know you want to stay here with the boys, and I'm okay with that because you find comfort in them, but you know you have to come home eventually. We already lost one child, I can't lose another."

"I'm sorry umma." You told her, crying into her shoulder.

"No, sweetie, its okay. Myungsoo is watching you, that makes me happy. Your brother would've liked to see s take such good care of you." Her voice of soft, but you could tell she was as broken as you were. "They came by yesterday, brought some of your brothers belongings home. Ones he kept at this camp. I think he would have wanted you to have this one." She pulled out an Infinite necklace from her pocket. It was the same necklace that all of the members wore, the necklace that your brother wore everyday.

You began to cry, while your mother put the necklace around your neck. "He must have taken it off while he went out during the day." You told her, running your fingers along the silver necklace. "Thanks umma."

"Now you have a piece of your brother with you. I better go darling. I have to go take care of your father now." You hugged your mother, and kissed her cheek lightly.

"Bye umma. " You said as she left through the front door.

You rummaged through your bag finding some fresh clothes and undergarments. "Myungsoo oppa. I'm going to take a shower." You put the bag into his bedroom and walked to the washroom.

After getting into the shower and letting the warm water run through my body, you could no longer hold in the tears that you couldn't cry in front of Myungsoo. You knew that if you hurt, so would he, so you had to be strong for him. In here, no one would know.

You finished up in the shower and got dressed into fresh clothes and dried your hair. You wash your face to hide any signs of tears and step out of the washroom. Myungsoo notices the washroom door open, and immediatly his attention is on you.

You feel your cheeks turn red and Myungsoo watches you sit down next to Sungyeol. You look in his direction and see him pout, causing you to laugh.

"Yah, just go sit beside him!" Sungyeol yelled pushing you away from him.

"Wae?" You said pouting at Sungyeol.

"You're just supposed to." He answers, looking at you.

You look over to Myungsoo and see that theres no space beside him on the couch. You get up from your spot beside Sungyeol and plop yourself on Myungsoo's lap. He puts his arms around your waist and digs his face into your shoulder. You take the necklace your mom gave you and examine it. You knew it was Sunggyus favourite piece of jewelry, it was something that he never took off, and now that he was gone, at least you had some piece of Sunggyu with you.

 


Authors Note: Myungsoo is just too cute XD Well, things are starting to get brighter right? I hope you guys enjoy it! The next update should be in a day or two~