Chapter 2

A Soldiers Wish

You woke up sometime in the middle of the night and glanced at your surroundings. It was familiar to you, you of course were in Myungsoo's room. You glanced to your side and sure enough was a sleeping prince snuggled up beside you. You must have fell asleep on him while you were crying, and somehow he managed to bring you to his room.

You smiled to yourself, thinking how weird it was how you were close to all the Infinite members, but they were all like brothers to you. With Myungsoo everything felt different. You were closest to him, but it didn't feel like a sibling relationship.

"Sohee-ah, your awake?" You heard Myungsoo ask you opening his eyes and looking at you. You felt his warm breath on your cheek.

"Ah, neh." You said blushing, glad that he couldn't see because of the dark.

"You must be uncomfortable. Do you want something to change into?" Myungsoo asked.

You shook your head slightly and snuggled your face deeper into his chest. Myungsoo chuckled and slowly you felt yourself drift off to sleep once again.

This time it was bright outside when you woke up. You heard shuffling outside the room from the other members, but beside you was still a sleepy L.

You tried to get up, but your body ached from crying endlessly over the night. The thoughts of the previous day, were still fresh in your mind, but you cried all the liquids from your body and now you were just depressed. You got out of bed and went through Myungsoo's closet, in hopes of finding something comfortable to wear.

You scanned through some plaid shirts, smiling as you remembered how cute Myungsoo always looked when he wore them. You wondered if he would be angry at you if you wore one, but you figured he wouldn't and so you took one from his closet.

You put it against your body, wondering if you would need to wear something under. You weren't sure, since Myungsoo was taller than you, but decided you would find out afterwards. You knew Myung was a deep sleeper so you waved your hands in front of his face just to make sure he was still asleep.

No movement, not even a flinch, so you figured that he was asleep and you started changing out of your clothes. You put your arms through the shirt and buttoned up the buttons. The shirt was long, it covered your bum but it wasn't safe to wear around the members. If you moved a little bit, your underwear would be fully revealed.

Now you just needed some shorts, or sweatpants. Myungsoo wasn't really the type to wear them, but you were sure you could find something. After all he did have to wear something comfortable while practicing. You thought that maybe his closet was mainly for fancier clothes, and maybe he kept practice clothes in the drawers in his room.

You started opening drawer by drawer, blushing when you came across his underwear drawer. You quickly closed it and continued to look. Finding a drawer with old tshirts you rummaged through it before finding some sweat pants. You pulled them out and slipped them on, then tied your hair into a messy bun.

As soon as you stepped out of the bedroom you could feel the atmosphere drop. It was as if everything around you were grey which wasn't too bad considering that if you were at home, it would all be black. Your house held too many memories of Sunggyu. Family portraits plastered all over the walls, pictures of the two of you smiling filled your bedroom. You knew if you went home right now, it would be too unbearable.

Stepping into the living room all the members were gathered there. Not one of them saying nothing, it was all just a comfortable silence. You sat yourself in between Sungjong and Sungyeol.

"Interesting outfit you got there, Sohee-shi." Sungyeol said, trying to add humour to the current aura in the room.

You laughed lightly before resuming back into the silence. A few minutes later Myungsoo emerged from his bedroom, swollen eyes and bed hair. He still looked so handsome though. With the entrance of Myungsoo, Sungjong immediately got up from his seat and he took his place. He eyed your outfit and smiled and then rested his head on your shoulder.

Woohyun got up, "Let me go make some breakfast then." He said getting up.

 


Authors Note: I couldn't start my homework until I posted another chapter. Ahh Myungsoo is so cute XD I know that the first chapter was very emotional, but I hope this one makes up for it ! Comment and Subscribe if you like the story <3