Four

Because we haven't even start yet

"Jung Yunho, please report to my office after school today. We need to discuss about your grade." was what the new teacher said to him when class ended.
Honestly he thought he was doing well in English. It wasn't his best subject but he knew he wasn't failing. Yet... already talking about his grade on the first day, the new guy might be stricter than he looked.

He knocked on the door and slid it open when received a "Come in."

"You wanted to see me Kim-seonsangnim?" He closed the door behind him as he got in.

"School already ended," The man stood up, making his way in front of the desk. "so I'm technically off duty right now..." He smiled, and the smile was making Yunho's stomach feel funny. "Just Jae would be alright."

"Jae?"

It was probably a coincidence in the similarity...

"T-then Jae-seonsangnim-"
"Just Jae." Yunho looked anywhere but at the person's eyes. "Neh Jae... You wanted to talk about my grade?" He shifted his leg, feeling uncomfortable under the man's intense stare.

"Nope. I lied." The teacher said casually. "I just wanted to see you..." His tone softened and lifted Yunho's gaze up from the floor. "Nice to finally meet you...Yunnie."

Yunnie? ... Jae?

"You're joking right?" Yunho frowned much to the man's dismay. "That can't be right..." Yunho shook his head, stepping back. "He..." His voice started to break. "He can't be here. Seonsangnim what are you playing at? How did you know about--" His voice died in his throat as the man pulled him into an embrace. Yunho breath stopped when the arms s around his waist, pulling him closer. It didn't help much how Jae's warm lips was pressing against his shoulder, he felt it as if his shirt wasn't there at all.

"So this is how it's like to hug you."

"A-are you really...?" He choked up.
"For god sake yes. Who else call you Yunnie?"
"M-my mom, my brother--"
"Aiish, seriously this guy. And I thought I was the only one." The man pulled away. Yunho found his body yearning for the warm again, but he couldn't move as Jae's hand were twiddling with his tie, fixing it properly before he pat Yunho's chest. "There, it was bothering me. Anyway I'll clean up so we can go. I want to walk you home and introduce myself to your mom, see your room and --"
"Wait a second..." The man looked slightly surprise as Yunho's tone suddenly change again. "If you're Jae then didn't you see that message...?"

"Ah... that." He sighed and ran his hand through his red hair. "Let's break up." He repeated the message with a slight irritate voice. "You only thought of yourself when you send me that, right?" Yunho avoided his eyes. "I was wrong to neglected you but you can't just decide that by yourself. We made it work for a year Yunho-ah...so why is it now that you couldn't take my tantrum?" The man turned away.

Letting the sound of the rain engulfed them both, neither of them say anything until Yunho couldn't take the suffocating quiet any longer, he voiced up.

"Why didn't you reply to my message?"
"I dropped my phone in the bathtub."

"How did you find me?"
"I have ways..."

"Are you okay now?"
"Yea I sorted everything out before coming to Seoul."

"Were we real?"
"No"
Yunho stopped. Did he really expected the answer to be yes?

"That's why we can't 'break up' Yunho-ah..." Jae said quietly. "I finally meet you, I can't have you leaving me... I really did mean it when I said I love you." He looked like he was about to cry and the first thing Yunho did was hold him.

All this time he was worrying that Jae was getting tired of him.
All this time he was trying so hard to get use to not having Jae, it was starting to work but then the man just had to seek him out and crumbled down all of his resolve.
All this time Jae was just insecure as himself...

Real couple kiss don't they? So did the fact that Yunho was kissing his 'boyfriend' made them real enough?

It was nothing long, nothing passionate like those in drama. It was just an inexperience first kiss and was completely strange to Yunho. But it was the first time that their relationship felt like it truly exist... The empty words that were said through their messages had some meaning behind them afterall.

The dazed Jae only buried his face in Yunho's shoulder after they pulled apart.
"Nice to finally meet you too... Jaejoong-ah."

Jaejoong. How the name sounded unfamiliar but it made Yunho all giggly inside.

They kissed again for the second time.