Two

Because we haven't even start yet

"Yunho-ah..." A blurred image hovered over him and couldn't seem to focus even when Yunho continued to rub his eyes.

"This isn't working out..." The voice said quietly.

"What isn't?" Yunho replied, scrunching his eyebrows, annoyed about his unclear sight.

Who is this...?

"Us." The image faded. "Let's end this."


"No!" Yunho jerked awake, rolling off his bed with a loud thud.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!" His mom loud voice echoed up the stair and into his room. "JUNG YUNHO GET UP RIGHT NOW OR NO BREAKFAST FOR YOU!"
He blinked and quickly yelled back. "I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN UMMA!" Ignoring his aching body from the fall, he hurried to the bathroom and got ready. Although, not before grabbing his phone along with.

What was with that dream?

As he brushed his teeth, he opened his inbox hoping to hear from his 'boyfriend', but it was the same as the past days... Nothing. And the tiny little hope he had built over the night disappeared once again.

But it didn't hurt.
Was it because he already got used to this so-call pain? Or was it because there was a part of him that was mad at Jae?

What if this really won't work out.

He shook his head, getting rid of the thought and changed into his uniform.

'If I was there, I would tie your tie perfectly so that you can boast to your friends about it~'
Yunho looked at the crooked fabric in the mirror and decided to leave it alone. It didn't matter much anyway. He grabbed his school bag and headed down to the kitchen.

'Yunnie-ah, what would you like for breakfast?'
'Why do you want to know?~'
'For future preference :D'
'Hmm... I'll eat anything that you make for me~'
'Even if you might get food poison? =7='
'Yes~'
'Aigoo my boyfriend is a sappy bastard'
"Just for you Jae-ah..." He mumbled out loud as he poked at the egg and sausage on his plate.

"What did you say?" His mom putted down a glass of milk and lifted her eyebrow.
"I said this look really good umma." He looked up smiling brightly at her.
"You don't have time to sweet talk me mister. Hurry up and eat before you are late. Changmin already left ages ago." She scolded but he knew his praise made her happy.
He gobbled up the food without caring for the taste before rushed out.

"I'm off umma!"
"Be careful on your way."
"Neh!" He closed the door behind him and took in a deep breath of the moist air surrounding him.
Gray clouds caste over the city, thick to the point where even a tiny sun ray wasn't able to pass through.

'Did you know Yun, I like the gray sky the best'
'Why? It seems sad...'
'Because I don't like the sun'
'Hahah well you're abnormal~'

A spark of lightning accompanied by the sound of thunder snapped Yunho out of his trance.
"I better hurry before it's going to rain..." His eyes left the gloomy sky and he darted in his school's direction.

'But think about it... when it rain we could walk under one umbrella , holding hand. And I would be able to kiss you right?'

Plop. Plop.
Droplets of water started to hit the pavement and fell harder as Yunho ran. They turned Yunho's white shirt into a gray-ish polkadot pattern before completely dampened the thing.

How would your kiss feel like Jae-ah?

How would your hand feel like in mine Jae-ah?

To actually do those things, he wonder if they would be the same as his fantasy or would they create a foreign feeling that Yunho had never feel?
The thought brought him excitement but also reminded him of the harsh reality...

They both have their own lives in two different places... The world where their relationship exists was in the sweet messages they shared, yet those words might not even hold any meaning.

This pain, was it from loving Jae?
What was love anyway?
Wasn't it when you're happy with a person and wanting that happiness to last?
So if that happy feeling was gone, will the love leave too?

Yunho panted along with his schoolmates at the school's flat, assuming they had run from the rain just like him.
Class won't start for another five minutes and Yunho, wet as a rat, dragged himself to the basketball's locker room in hope to find his jersey jacket to replace his soaked shirt.
He stripped off his shirt and put on the comfortable jacket before settled down on the bench. Hand reaching for his phone in his bag, he flipped it open.
He stared at the screen and let his thumb rested on the keyboard.

Did he dare to do this?
What would happen after he send this?
What would be Jae's reaction...?
And would the pain he's feeling go away too?

He bit his lip and moved his thumb, hitting the keys and typed in a short message before sending it.

He tossed his phone on his bag and propped his head against his palms, fingers running through the wet locks of brown hair.
He regret it as soon as he did it.

'Let's break up.'