Three

Because we haven't even start yet

"Hyung, I can lend you my shirt." Yoochun, his classmate and a close friend offered with a smile to Yunho.
"It's okay Chun-ah." He smiled back. "Your clothes are a bit too small for me anyway."
"Well it's better than wearing stinky jersey."
"Aiish it's not that stinky." Yunho replied and sniffed himself to make sure.
"Ew hyung don't do that!" A squeaky voice gagged. "That is just nasty hyung-ah" Junsu frowned a little and fixed his messed up hair. Yunho only grinned.
"Su, you got caught in the rain too?" Yoochun came to his boyfriend side and helped to style his hair back in order.

He smiled. If only he and Jae can be like that...
He pulled out his phone.

Still no reply.

He let out a heavy sigh just as the principal came in and barked loudly. "All of you back to your seats!"
The students scattered from their groups and quickly sat down, Yunho sat up straight, wondering what the man wanted.

"As you know, your first block's teacher has left for childbirth--" Murmurs started between the students, mostly gossiping about the said woman. The principal cleared his throat and the class quiet down. "Therefore, your English teacher will temporary be replace by Kim-seonsangnim... You can come in now." The principal smiled at the person outside the door.

All the eyes in the room followed the man as he took his first step in. The man strutted confidently to the front beside the principal.

He was tall, but he was a tad shorter than Yunho. He was fitted, but still looked skinny to Yunho. His hair was dyed maroon red and a pair of black frame glasses rested on his nose. He had on a gray cardigan topped over a simple white dress shirt along with jeans and sneakers, simple but good enough.
"Anyoung," He flashed a smile, bringing out his perfect white teeth "I'm Kim Jaejoong and I'll be your English teacher starting today. Nice to meet you."

Was it just him or was the man looking directly at him?

Yunho held his gaze for a moment before turning away.
He wasn't sure why he became fluster. Sure the man was indeed attractive but Yunho still liked Jae very much... Regret filled in him again. Maybe he should send another message saying he wasn't serious.
Yunho put his head down in his arms, sprawling on the desk.

Class obviously was not going to start soon as all the girls were getting work up over the new teacher, asking tons of questions that were too personal.

He stared out the window at the rain with a little frown. It was like the sky was crying for them. He wondered if Jae was thinking the same? Or it was only him that getting all depress over this matter?

'Yunho-ah why are you so adorable?'
'I love you, do you love me too?'


...I don't even know anymore Jae.