Ep 9 : Time to handle the press !

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Author's Reading.

 

It was the variety show. Once the director shouted CUT , everyone who was showing a happy face , became shacked and tired. Gary came over to Jihyo , who was almost sleeping whilst standing.She closed her eyes, and landed straight onto his arms and he caught her swiftly . 

 

Gary's Reading. 

I've looking at her ever since we stood out and said our relationship.We went back to our places , and Jaesuk ended the cue . I knew it. I knew it. Her droppy eyes tells me she was almost sleeping. I rushed over towards her as she falls like a snowflake , gracefully into my strong bulit arms. I caught her as she flutter open her eyes again. looking blankly at me. Gosh , doesn't she know how cute she is when she stares blankly at nothing ? 

'Watch it , little one.' I touched her nose as she got back up, scratching her head , looking puzzled.

'Dae oppa~*yawn*'She looked back at me, yawning cutely into my face. I laughed and pulled her towards the car.

'Come on, Oppa will drive you home.' 

'Bye Guys , last long !' JaeSuk Hyung came forward , shaking my hands again and congratulating. I smiled and took the wishes in happily. Everyone , who were tired, were still happy for the both of us. Haha gave my girlfriend a little hug as she dizzily thank him. He pointed to me, telling me she couldn't hang on any longer.

'Your yahbo's not gonna make it~' Haha said as we snicked together in slience. My brothers , Jong Kook and Haha. Each of them have their own home now. It's time I have mine. I hold her hands and led her out of the buliding , towards the carpark. 

*BEEP BEEP*

I opened the door for her as she got in . I drove the car slowly , because I kinda got the point she would sleep the moment she enters the car.

*SNOREEE~*

I smiled to myself. I definitely know my girlfriend well enough. I love her, that pabo. She sleeps peacefully by my side as I drove silently through the road in the night, enjoying her snores and adorable faces. She woke up half way, looking super blur and cute.

'Oppa..' She mummured to me. 

'Shhh.' I put my fingers to hers.

'Go back to sleep, I know you're busy. You have to go back to acting tomorrow.' I her cheeks and moved forward for a peck on her forehead. She gave me a sheepish smile. I pulled the seat and it went down , she lied down , and immediately sleeping again. I smiled and sighed. Why is my girlfriend so busy?  I moved the car as it turned green. After a long while , we finally reached her house. She was still snoring soundly. My hands naughily moved over to her face. My second finger slowly played with her fringe as she fidges and wakes up. She rubbed her eyes and looked a me cutely.

'Oppa..Where are we ?' She rubs her adorable eyes again. I got a shock of my life. Her eyes were so red. She must be so tired ! I moved my hand to her back of her head and pushed it towards me. My warm lips touched her smooth and soft forehead. 

'Pabo , you must be so tired. We're home, go rest abit okay. You have mandane to heaven's cast meeting tomorrow. I'll fetch you at 8.30 am.We should be able to reach by 9 since it starts at 9.15.' 

'Oppa..How did you know-' I cut her off with a tiny peck on her cheeks as it turned rosy red. She looked at me, her face filled with happiness. 

'Shh..' I said, her face again. 

'I got these information by your manager.'

'But from my house to the venue is long, 30 minutes to 45 isn't-' 

'I can send you there safely , don't worry okay? Trust oppa.' She thought for awhile and nodded her head willingly , followed by giving me a goodnight kiss.

'Sleep well, dream of me.' She said as she left the car. I smiled sheepishly on the way home.Sigh. I'm on nine high ! 

*BEEPEPPPPPP**

'WATCH IT DUDE !'

I almost got myself killed being too happy. whew ! 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

 

I got back home, and I have to face my family next. The moment I got in , they immediately asked me about Gary and the rumors. 

'Who is he?'

'Why is he so ugly?'

'Is he dating you?'

'Don't date him!'

'Is he rich?'

Those question got me really angry. I flared up.

'YES , HE IS MY BOYFRIEND ,SECOND, HE SAVED OUR DAMN FAMILY BY GIVING THE DEBTORS MONEY, THIRDLY, HE IS NOT UGLY!' I shouted at them, and they got quiet. I calmed myself down.

'He is not rich,' I said , 'But he still wants to pay for the debt. And he did. Didn't you realise that no one has bee coming recently?' 

They kept quiet.

'He saved us, and ,' I sighed.

'He really loves me,just like how I do love him. He is handsome to me , I do not care who else's opinions.Do anyone here have problems with my boyfriend?' 

Their eyes were looking down , not saying anything. I furrowed my eyebrows and sighed again. Why can't they just be happy for me once? I walked to my room and slammed the door shut behind me. Immediately ,I burst out into tears. Where are you Gary ? I want you here... I thought and I cried silently in the room. Just then ,  a sms popped out. 

'YAHHHBOO❤. 

Oppa's missing you already ! Nearly got into a accident thinking of you just now! keke..I smsed you because I felt that you needed me right ! keke. I know you miss me too. Sleep early , Saranghaeyo, Oppa loves and misses you alot. If you can't sleep , call oppa ! I'll rap you into a deep sleep ! XOXO ,

Gary YAHBO❤.' 

I dried my tears and gave a smile to my face. He really can read my mind afterall. This sms was what I needed after all that I just went through. I pressed the dialed call. 

 

 

Gary's Reading. 

 

I parked the car and got out. Still no reply at my phone. Well , I just sent it a few minutes ago. I must wait ! I walked into my house, and my parents immediately flooded me with questions.

'Is this true?'

'Are you dating her?'

I looked at the both of them, and they knew they needed to give me some space. They stepped back.

'Yes, I am dating Song Jihyo. ' I said cooly , waiting for a response from them.I imagined their response to be... 

*IMAGINING*

'OMG How could you date her? She has so many rumors !'

'And so many scandals !' 

I gulped as my imagination disappeared. My dad stepped forward and put a hand on my shoulder.I sighed. 

'Good job son !' My dad suddenly turned me around and hugged me.My mum patted my head,smiling.

'She's a good girl ,treasure her.' She said , giving me her wishes. I was in tears. My family accepted her. Just then , my phone rang. I looked at it , and looked back at my parents.

'It's her.' I smiled. They nodded their heads and left for their room. I picked it up. It shocked me she was tearing.

'Omo , Jihyo ah, waeyo? Why are you crying ? Tell oppa !'  I was so anxious. How can I not be ?

'Oppa...' She teared and spoked. It hurt me from the inside to hear her cry. And a plus point I wasn't there. DAMN IT. 

'Dae?' I said softly. 'What happened?'

'My family.. They actually dislike..' She stopped. And I knew what the problem was. 

'It's me, isn't it?' I sighed. She kept quiet. 

'But they stopped quarreling with me already..' She started speaking ,as her tears stopped.

'They .. argeed.' I was surprised to hear that. I couldn't say anything out. I felt her small bits of laughter. 

'I was tearing thanks to them , I saw your message, I smiled.Do you know what I was thinking about?' I shook my head. Oh stupid me, How will she know if I shake or shook my head?

'Aniyo ah.' I replied.

'I was thinking...Oppa, i need you..I need you now. And your message came.' I smiled upon hearing her voice. 

'I knew it.I knew I need to send that message.' 

'But oppa..' She spoke seriously now. 

'Wae?'

'My company called. ' 

'Yeah?' 

'They want to open a conference , to speak everything clearly. Did your company call?' Just then, there was a incoming call. It was from my company.

'Jihyo ah , I have a call from my company now. Chakanman !' I changed the phone call.

'Gary ssii?' My manager's voice came in.

'Dae, I know what you are asking. Yes, it's true. '

'Jihyo ssi's company called . They want a-'

'Yes,'I cut in. ' I am intending to go tomorrow afternoon.' I hang up the call and pushed the call back to jihyo. 

'They called, and I agreed to go for the conference.What time is it? Will it crash your acting time?' I asked with concern. 

'Aniyo oppa, I can get sometime out to talk.Then I'll see you tomorrow morning.' 

'Goodnight ,sweet dreams pabo blank mongji.' I gave her a squeak kiss sound and she laughed.

'Saranghae,' she whispered.'Oppa , sweet dreams to you too.Muacks.' She hung up the call.

 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

 

I woke up at 8 am. The alarm rang as usual , and I got up to dress myself. I decided to put up a black outfit today. I wore my shiny black tight shirt with sleeves of course.I dislike showing my skin. Wearing my tight shiny black jeans, I took my heels and put on eyeliner.There , I am done. The car came on the dot. I could hear the beep sounds coming from below. I looked out the window. Surprisingly,he is wearing a black tux. Oh my , my boyfriend is so freaking hot. He saw me and took off his glasses. He gave a wink and smiled. I smiled back and went down . 

'Morning sweetheart.' He leaned in for a peck. I laughed and gave him a small kiss in the morning. 

'Ops, Did I say sweetheart?' He said while driving.

'I meant..' He was still driving , but his head was facing me. I was worried about the safety of us in the car.

'Morning , beautiful.' 

'Watch out , oppa !' I quickly took the wheels and turned it. We got back on track . He scratched his head while facing my angry face.

'Oppa !'

'Watch out please !' I was so worried. He just couldn't get it. He kept quiet for the next 10 minutes. He seemed upset that I scolded him. I sighed. It was his own good ! I finally reached my workplace. Oh my, it's really 9 ! He kept his promise. But he seemed glummy.

'There.' He stopped the car.

'Off you go.' He was so cold...I was kinda upset. I looked at him , hoping he'll give me a goodbye kiss. No , he wasn't looking at me. I sighed again, and got ready to leave the car.....When his hand grabbed mine and pulled me back to his lips.We parted our lips.

'Goodbye kiss. I won't and didn;t forget that.' I looked at him , his eyes..And leaned in back for more. We had a hot melting kiss in the car for 5 minutes before I really needed to go.I kissed him again as I left the car.

'Oppa, Iloveyou, remember that.' 

'Gosh , You stole my line.' He laughed as he gave me a peck on my left cheek and drove off. I went in for my shoot till 12. Time passes really fast, and I managed to get an hour and a half for lunch. Quickly , I got into the van the company gave me , and went off to the press conference. I reached there at 1 pm , he was already there, at the make up area. Everyone is so busy , running here and there, preparing things . I walked over slowly, and gave him a BOO surprise.He smiled, sitting down on the chair,he gave me a spiderman kiss ( the kiss in spiderman 1 where peter kisses mary jane unpside down ) and suddenly , everyone stopped and stared at us. I felt awkward , but Gary didn't stop. He leaned in all the way and let go after awhile. He hold my hand , and led me through to the door. 

'Ready?' 

I nodded my head as he opened the door and the press conference started. Many reporters flooded us.

'Are you 2 dating?"

'When did you guys start?'

'Jihyo ssi , Song Jihyo ssi ! What about the rumor with your CEO?'

'Kang gary ssi ! Do you mind Song Jihyo's past with the CEO?'

We smiled and didn't answer until we sat down in front of them.Gary started the talk.He took the mic , took a deep breath , and spoke manly.

'Firstly , yes, we are dating , it is real. Second , Jihyo isn't dating her CEO, I can assure you.Thirdly , I do not mind about her past, anything about it , I don't care. I only care what is happening right now.' 

I was tearing again. His speech was so..touching. I didn't realise I was even tearing until gary's finger came forward to catch the fallen tear. Everyone started flooding us again , but Gary took me and led me away , with the secuity guards behind us. It's...over. We are offical. 

'We did it.' He stopped aruptly and swung me around , hugging me like a teddy bear.

'No more hiding.' I said, touching his face, feeling his face features.This is my love,my one and only love. We went back to the car, and he drove me back to the shooting area. I was really shocked. The whole area was filled with monday couples' fans. Everyone was shouting and screaming.

'BE HAPPY MONDAY COUPLE! BE HAPPY MONDAY COUPLE!'

'WE SUPPORT YOU! WE SUPPORT YOU!'

'KANG GARY AND SONG JIHYO FOREVER!' 

We looked at each other , speechless as we got out of the car. Gary did something cheeky.He spun me around suddenly , and gave me a kiss.IN PUBLIC. The fans screamed in delight as he lifted me up and brought me into the buliding. I looked at him , who was smiling happily like a kid. I lied onto his strong shoulders. This, is my home , my man , my everything.