Ep3 : The game continues ! PART 2

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Jihyo's Reading. 

 

I won ! I won ! Yes ! Heehee. I jumped around happily with Gary oppa's nametag on my hands. Jae Suk and Joong Ki were disappointed but Jae Suk Oppa came over and patted my head softly .

i'Good job , well done ah , Jihyo !' He patte my head again . I smiled , I feel like a younger sister to Jae Suk Oppa. He's forever o nice . I turned back to Joong ki dongsaeng , who rised his hands to congratulate me for winning this round. I saw Jae Suk playfully hitting Gary's head and he saying : 'STRESS!' Then everyone that was at the jail came forward and started distubing him. I feel so sorry for him then ! I walked up to them .

'Aish ! Gary ah ! It's your fault !' 

'You gave her too many times to run away !' 

'Aigooo~' 

'Errrm, I'm sorry , It wasn't Gary oppa's fault ! Please don't blame him. ' I said shyly while standing in front of Gary to stop the 'bullying' from the other running man members. I caught Joong Ki dongsaeng smiling at Gary oppa and I. I wonder why.

'Aigoo! Gary , you have a girlfriend ?!' Gwangsoo shouted out suddenly. I was so embrrassed by his words and hid behind Jong Kook oppa , who was so strong bulit that when I hid behind him I couldn't be seen. Jong Kook spun around ,looking at me with curiousity.

'Omo , Jihyo ah , what are you doing behind my back?'

'Oh! Kwangsoo ah , she's with Jong Kook ! The Jong Kook who has alot of rumors hahaha !' Haha  laughed while pointing at the glaring tiger , who was staring at him... Haha gulped.

'Hyung ! Hyung ! Bianne ! Hyung !' 

Haha was seen running away from Jong Kook , who was chasing him continuously and causing alot of laughter at the set. Kwangsoo joined by kicking Jong Kook at the and HE MISSED. BUT.. The Commander saw it...

'Yah ! Haha Hyung ! Wait for me ! Wait for me  ! We are betrayer cross ! Wait ~!' 

Kwangsoo was shouting at haha , who was vainishing at the edge of the wall , while Jong Kook was behind , chasing the both of them. Everyone laughed so loudly,seeing the 2 kids running away from their 'dad'. 

'Gary ah ! Kwangsoo has taken your place since you're married !' Jae Suk laughed while cleaning his tears .Suk Jin patted on Gary oppa's shoulder .

'Wah , You're married on monday , MONDAY COUPLE ! Haha! '

'Yah ! Please don't expose us!' Gary cheekfully replied Suk Jin and covering me from them.I blushed.

'Congrats , Monday couple is born !' Joong Ki said with excitement as he clapped his hands. My face must be super , duper red ! Because Suk Jin kept pointing at my face , laughing. I pulled Gary oppa's jacket . He looked at me. His face was red due to the teasing from the other members.

'Dae Jihyo ah?' 

'Is my face-' I haven't said finish and he answered me.

'Dae.' 

He replied me cooly, smiling with his white teethn shining back at me.I blushed even more. 

'Okay , congrats to the monday couple ! Now , let's start the other mission ! ' The nation MC said as he took the next mission card,which happens to be...BLANK. 

'The next mission is later in the morning , please go to the rooms to rest,goodnight all.' The PDD announced before we split to go to our rooms. 

'Aish,You should have told us straight ! Why give us a blank note..' Jae Suk Oppa said as we walked.He waved to all of us.

'Good night all!' 

 

Author's Reading. 

 

The next morning ,everyone woke up with a mission card at the door. It says :

'Today's mission : you  theives would have to steal gold from the buliding.There would be a time limit of 30 minutes for all of you to get it or you all will recieve punishment.'

Everyone was quikcly dressed up and everyone was down for breakfast by 7.30 am. In everyone's Mission card,it has written their own's power of being a thief.But wait, Jong kook realised someone was missing. 

'Where's Joong Ki?' Kwangsoo looked around , but couldn't find him.

'Where's Joong Ki ?' Kwangsoo asked the PD.

'He has left early for some filming.I'll explain later.'

'Oppa,what's yours?' Ji hyo asked Suk Jin as they walked down to the hall where they will have their breakfast.

'Oh, good morning !' She said again ,bowing to Suk Jin . Everyone revealed their powers :
 

Yoo Jae Suk - The legendary water gun sniper, he is the god of the water gun (He has a perfect score of 100% : one shot per kill )
Ji Suk Jin - The veteran key master (Poison Needles 100% shooter)
Kim Jong Kook - The legendary invincible fighter (Flies like a ghost and knocks enemy out instantly)
Song Ji Hyo - The master of penetrating the laser (She's so flexible like a rubber band)
Kang Gary - The master of diffusing bomb ( Solves the bomb instantly )
Lee Kwang Soo - The master of safety box ( Expert at cracking codes )
Ha Dong Hoon (HaHa) - The master of wire ( He's the only one who's good with wires )

'Hahahaha~Amazing powers I have !' Suk Jin said , flipping the mission card over . 

'What powers do you have ?' Jae Suk asked. 

'I have Flexibity !'  Jihyo replied , trying to act as if she is super flexible.

'Yah, Yahbo ( wifey ) , I have the power to diffuse a bomb ! haha !' Gary came over to Jihyo , putting his hand over her shoulder comfortably.

The PD stepped forward.

'Guys , if you realised , Joong Ki is missing , because he is busy with his schedule , he won't be joining us for today.He'll join us next week.'

Everyone told each other's powers and off they went. They arrived at the buliding at 11.15am . The PD signalled them to get ready. He lifted his hand and clicked on the stopwatch.Immediately the members ran towards the buliding. 

'Watch out for the bodyguards !' Jong Kook shouted ,pushing Kwangsoo and Haha away before the spoonge bullet hits them. Gary ran up in front of Jihyo immediately, protecting her whereas Jae Suk ran in front of Suk Jin to protect his older brother.
The PD started tearing and the crew asked what hapened. 

'Wae?Why are you tearing?' 

'Look at the family bond they have ! It's so touching...wawawawaawa~' 

*The camera moves back to the scene of the running members*

After coming forward to protect Suk Jin Jae Suk uses his powers and started shooting the men down . Jong Kook joined in by figting them and pushing them down onto the floor so it would be easier for Jae Suk to shoot.After 10 minutes they finally got into the buliding. Suk Jin comes out and uses his poison needles , shooting the guards down . Jong Kook took the chance to break down the door and smashing everyone who was behind the door too. He signalled Ji hyo and Gary in . Blank Gary walked straight without thinking and Jihyo pulled him back and they hugged.

'Aish,I'm blushing,Ji hyo ah..' Gary said blushing.Ji hyo quickly took out the spray and sprayed the surroundings.The red lines immediately comes out . THERE WERE ALOT OF THEM. Gary just stared blankly as Ji hyo walked over. She pulled Gary over to her by the ear. 

'That is why I pulled you , pabo . If not we'll lose.haha.' She winked at Gary before she moved in.Ji hyo slowly slided through the first line , slowly slowly , she moved past the fourth and fivth line. Haha shouted. 

'Ji hyo ! Ji hyo ! Your left hand ! Watch out !' Ji hyo reacted fast and swiftly slide over.

'The other side ! Jihyo , Yout left leg ! '

'No , your right hand !' 

Jae Suk and Jong Kook shouted at her. Again , she swiftly moved and didn't get hit by the red lines. After a total of 7 minutes , she reached the end and pressed the red button. 

*bzzzz*

The red lines disappeared. She called out to gary and kwangsoo.

'Oppa , gary oppa ! Pali ! Kwangsoo !' They ran over , and kwangsoo started solving the code for the bank box. Everyone waited anxiously. 

 

'No worries ! I can do this !' Kwangsoo said confidently. 

*Tick , tick , tick *

 

Gary's Reading.

Thank goodness she pulled me , or Jong Kook hyung will kill me ! I acn't help but to stare at her .She is so pretty..Her body , her face..*DRIFTS BACK TO THE PAST WHERE HE SAW HER BODY IN THE TOILET*..Kang Gary , what are you thinking of ?! My face turned red suddenly, looking at her. I could feel heat coming out . GOSH. Cool down gary. I closed my eyes and focused. Breathing in slowly , i opened them again , to see Kwangsoo STILL DOING THE CODE.

 

Author's Reading.

*tick , tick , tick *

*tick , tick , tick *

*5 minutes passed *

An announcement was made .

'You have 8 minutes left. ' 

'YA ! KWANGSOO ! HURRY UP !' Jong Kook started chasing him . 

'Huury kwangsoo ! ' Suk Jin said worriedly. 

'I don't wanna do punishment...' Jae Suk pleaded as he thought of the past...

*THE PAST WHERE THE PUNISHMENT WAS TO WEAR HOT PANTS AND DIVE INTO THE SWIMMING POOL USING THE 10 M DIVE.*

After chasing kwangsoo the giraffe, he managed to open the box. 

'HUH?A BOMB? I don't know how to do it !' Kwangsoo exclaimed as Gary pushed him aside. 

'PABO , Gary is the bomb cracker !' 

'PABO , I am the bomb cracker !' 

Jihyo and Gary said at the same time . They looked at each other. 

'Yah, just DATE FOR GOODNESS SAKE! MONDAY COUPLE!' Haha purposely exploded . Laughter came after he said finished. Gary smiled at Jihyo and turned back to crack the bomb. It took him 3 minutes and the bomb was settled. 

Jihyo's Reading.

Omo , Gary oppa daebak ! He did it within 3 minutes ! We still have 5 minutes left ! I caught him smiling and looking at me again as the 7 of us ran to get the gold. I love this variety show , i thought. I feel like a family. Especially with him around , with him protecting me, and his amazingly red face... I smiled .

 

Author's Reading.

Everyone took the gold and suddenly , Suk jin tripped and caused an alarm. 

*BRRAK BRAAK BRAAK*

*DOORS CLOSING, DOORS CLOSING*

The doors closed shut suddenly and they were all trapped in there.

'HYUNG !' Haha and Kwangsoo said together , looking at the gulity Suk Jin. 

'What are we gonna do? All 7 of us have to be there witihn 3 minutes ! Just then, Ji hyo thought of an idea. 

'Oppas ! Haha Oppa is a wire expert , I believe he can bring all of us down together ! ' 

'Yeah ! My little brother , hurry !' Jong Kook agreed. 

'Yah yah , First monday coulple, now Spartace ?!' JaeSuk joked. BUT NO ONE GOT IT. 

'Sigh. Jong Kook is a sparta, Ji hyo is an ace. Together you get-' 

'ANIYO !' Gary shouted .

'She's mine , my monday couple !' 

Gary said back in defense , causing laughter again . 

' Last 2 minutes left*

Leaving the jokes aside , everyone worked together and got out within a minute. They ran fast, and returned the gold on the dot of the time. 

'Well done , my theives. This ,' The PD pointed .

'Is your reward.' 

Everyone gets to choose a enevlope . Ji hyo and Gary picked the blue one , Jae Suk and Jong Kook picked the orange , while the betrayer corss team took the pink one. They opened their rewards. 

'EH? We GOT MARRIED ?' Gary and Jihyo said together. 

'Wait wait.Do you mean..' Gary immediately asks the PD. 

'It means , you and your partner , Which is Song Ji hyo ssi , will do a Special Episode in Running man , which will be called we got married.' 

Gary was so happy he couldn't stop jumping. 

'ITS FATE ! We are meant to be together !' Gary came to Ji hyo and gave her a hug , which ji hyo laughed and returned it. 

'BUT...' The PD continued. 

'It lasts only for a day.And , there will be event where the married coupls has do to before we let you guys go off for the rest of the day to enjoy your 'date.' The PD smiled at the 7 members, who were excited,Other than Jae Suk. Jae Suk looked at Jong Kook and gulped. 

'My marriage for that one day is going to be torturous.' Jong Kook smiled at him and said.

'Hyung ! Let's have so fun ,shall we? HAHA.' 

'yes,Joong Ki will join...JK's team.' The PD announced again.

'Alright , thank you everyone for watching Running man ! Please catch the next episode of Running Man's WE GOT MARRIED ! Annyeong !' Jae Suk said as everyone waved goodbye and went home. 

 

Gary's Reading.

I can't wait for the next episode ! My alone time with Jihyo...YES !

*bbeeepppp*

'WATCH IT!'

Some driver shouted at me. Okay,It's my fault for not driving properly.My mind has Jihyo only.OPS.

 

Jihyo's Reading.

Omo.My fate with him..It's so..Im amazed. He's one guy..That could really attract me.Let's see about the next episode. I giggled again while driving home.