Ep2 : The game starts ! PART 1

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Jihyo's Reading.

 

Game? Oh yes, the game started. The 2 people led me to a corner and gave me a mission card. I flipped it over. It says :

'Go around the buliding and hide somewhere for an hour.If you are not caught within that time limit, you will win a Running Ball , which will help you in the final mission.Run when you hear bells ringing , because thr running men are wearing running bells on their shoes.Good luck~' 

Wow , It seems interesting ! I smiled and turned to leave.I stopped after a few steps and turned back . He was looking at me ,secretly. I giggled softly to myself and gave him a mini wave. He smiled back with his white teeth when Jae Suk ssi cut in.

'Yah,Kang Gary, Are you even listening to whatever the PD is saying?' 

'Yah,stop looking over there ! Ji hyo ssi has left !' Jong Kook smacked him on the head and he turned back to the Crew . I ran up the stairs and ran out towards the stadium behind the buliding. Well , the stadium is under the buliding's name,so it should be part of it, right? I ran and hid behind the statue,hoping no one would find me.

 

Gary's Reading.

 

Damn , Why does Jong Kook have to spoil everything? Sigh.I turned back to listen to whatever the PD has to say. Joong Ki looked at me and smiled , as if he was teasing me. Later , we each had to tie the running bells on our shoes.I was tying them on when Joong Ki came over with Kwangsoo, both laughing at me. Kwangsoo punched me lightly on my shoulder as Joong Ki hook his arm over my neck playfully. 

'Yah,Hyung , you like Ji hyo noona right?' Kwangsoo asked me. I think my face went red immediately when I heard her name. 

'Wah, someone's face is red ! haha !' Joong Ki won't stop teasing as I pushed him lightly onto the floor. He got up and laughed again,followed by him winking at me before the walked away. Why did he wink for? IM NO GIRL OKAY. IM NOT FALLING FOR YOU . WAIT, IS HE GAY? Gosh , so many things running in my mind. 

'Pabo Hyung !' Kwangsoo hit me on the head. Thank goodness I can hold onto the pain he inflicted to me. 

'Joong Ki's wink is to tell you that he won't tell anyone.He's not gay stupid.' 

'When did I say that?'

'Just now ! Youwere babbling saying Joong Ki is gay and you won't fall for him and such.' 

I did?Did I say it out just now? Ops. I quikcly tied the bells to my shoe and the mission started. 

*BEEEEEEP* 

*MISSION,START!*

We quickly split into 2 groups. 

Jong Kook , Me  and Joong Ki would be one team whereas Suk Jin , Jae Suk , Joong Ki and Kwangsoo would be another team.

'Jong Kookie , you lead your team to the stadium , I'll lead mine to the buliding.' Jae Suk said to Jong Kook as we departed individually as a team. We ran quickly , because the splitting of groups took us 5 minutes already. Ji hyo ah , Ji hyo , Im coming ! haha . 

 

Jihyo's Reading. 

My heart's pumping damn hard. Gosh , Im so scared. But I won't show it out , I can't let them know ! If not they will think I am a weak woman ! I looked at my watch. It's been 15 minutes,Im not caught ! Awhile more to go ! Just then , I heard a few bells ringing. OH NO. They are coming ! Quickly , I pulled my VJ to my side. 

'Pa li ! ( Quickly ) Move into this space , I don't think they will see us..' I pushed myself to hide behind the wall that was beside the Statue. HAHA , I thought. They won't be able to find me !...Or so I thought. 

 

Gary's Reading. 

 

We searched the outside of the stadium for the past 10 minutes, Nope , no sign of her. Wow , she's daebak ! Jong Kook signalled Joong Ki and I to go into the stadium first while he'll search again. We ran together , pushing the gates slowly so we won't alert her.We jogged in ,continuing searching when I spotted something moving.I saw a shadow at the statue and wall. I smiled.Slowly , I walked over and gave her a surprise by tapping her on the shoulder.She jumped and screamed haha ! It was priceless that face! She quikcly ran but I got her shirt and pulled her back. BAD CHOICE. She and I smashed onto the wall. She was pressing on my body. I could feel her heartbeat and her breath on my face.She seemed so nervous suddenly. I quickly let go of her and she stepped back. I moved forward , scratching my head , feeling so sorry.It was awkward. But she smiled and laughed suddenly.

'Waeyo Jihyo ah?' 

'You look so cute ! Kiyopa !(cute) ' She laughed at me as I smiled a little. It seemed abit embrrassing . The next thing I knew , Joong Ki came up behind her and tried to rip her name tag. It happened so fast, the next thing I knew ? I was in front of her , protecting her from Joong Ki. 

'Eh? Hyung ? What are you doing ?! You're on my side !' Joong Ki was confused. 

'eerrr...' I didn't know how to reply him. Joong Ki gave me that 'HAAHAH I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING ' Look and slowly he backed away,giving me a wink again. Sigh. Joong Ki ah, even if you want to keep as a sercet for me.. We are on TV. ON CAMERA. How to hide. That pabo. Sigh. I turned back to Jihyo , who was getting ready to ... attack me? She tried to rip off mine but due to my fast reflexes , I reacted quickly and spun around. I grabbed her hands and tried to rip off hers, but suddenly :
'Oppa, Please , let me off once? I'll share with you the secret later ! I promise !' 

She looks so adorable when she pleads ! Her cute , big eyes looking at me... I melted immediately and I let go of her hands. Feeling dramatic, I turned my head away and said ,

'Ka ! My lover , don't return ! ' She laughed hilariously and ran away from me, shouting back , ' Gomawo oppa ~!' I smiled and turned towards Jong Kook , who just entered the stadium. We tried searching the buliding again for the next 10 minutes, but nothing at all. Suddenly , there was an announcement. 

'Ding ~ Ding ~ Dong ~ Lee Kwang Soo OUT .Lee Kwang Soo OUT.'

'Ding ~ Ding ~ Dong ~ Ji Suk Jin OUT .Ji Suk Jin OUT.'

Jong Kook and I looked at each other. She is good ! Joong Ki came running back to us, panting.

'She's at the buliding ! Let's go !' We ran towards the buliding. I looked at my watch.30 Minutes had passed. I hope she makes it ! 

 

Jihyo's Reading. 

After he let me go , I ran towards the building but unluckily, I met the EASY brothers. Kwangsoo saw me and called after me as I ran.

'Hyung!Suk Jin hyung ! She's there !' He ran after me , he's fast ! A few laters he caught me and wanted to rip off my name tag, but I spun him around fast, and pushed him onto the floor.He fell flat and I sat on him , taking off the name tag at the same time.

'I can take their nametags out right?' I asked the PD.

'Yes, you can take them out to defend yourself.' 

'Ding ~ Ding ~ Dong ~ Lee Kwang Soo OUT .Lee Kwang Soo OUT.'

Kwangsoo stared at me in disbelief as I laughed and waved goodbye. 

'Aniyo ! Noona ! Aniyo ! ' Gosh , Kwangsoo is so active in acting ! He makes me laugh alot . Next, Suk Jin Oppa came running towards me. He came up to me --- And stopped.

HUH?

He was panting and gave me a stop sign. 

'Wae oppa?'

'Wait,I wanna rest.Ran too much.' Haha ! It was my chance ! Quick;y , I ran behind him and took off the nametag.

'AHH!Jihyo anni-'

*tttzzzzz* 

The nametag was off as I said,

'Bianne oppa ! Rest well at the jail with Kwangsoo Dongsaeng !' I waved and ran off , with Suk jinoppa sitting there, speechless.

'Ding ~ Ding ~ Dong ~ Ji Suk Jin OUT .Ji Suk Jin OUT.'

2 down , 5 more to go ! I ran and hid in a room at the second floor.After 10 minutes, an announcement was made.

'15 More minutes till game ends.'

15 more minutes ? Awesome ! I thought. Im gonna win. The door opened so suddenly, and Jae Suk oppa came in , scanning the room. .He cant see me ! I signalled my VJ to hide at the desk as I hid behind the tables beside the desk.The bell ringings were getting nearer , so as my heartbeat beating faster.Just then, the tables flipped over and Jae Suk found me. Quickly, Iran out off my position and slipped past Jae Suk , who was shouting.

'Haha ! Haha ! She's here ! She's here ! second floor!' 

I ran out off the room , and bumped into Gary again. I seem to have alot of chances in meeting him ! He blushed when we brushed each other's shoulder. 

'Bianne ! ' I apologised and ran off. With Jae Suk coming out and htiting gary for not catching me. I smiled abit,thinking , He's cute. Really. 

 

Gary's Reading.

She's so cute ! I can't help it , it's as if I've been paralzyed by her charms. The hitting of Jae Suk woke me up as I tried to block his blows. 

'Yah ! Gary ! What are you doing ? Why did you let her run off? Let's go !' Haha and Joong Ki joined us as we chased her. But suddenly, and announcement was made again and I heard a few cries a level below us. 

'Jihyo ah, You know I am weak in girlsss-NOOOO' It was Jong Kook's voice.

'Ding ~ Ding ~ Dong ~Kim Jong Kook OUT .Kim Jong Kook OUT.'

We were shocked.The sparta's OUT?! She's amazing. How does she make people out so fast?

'Omo , Jong Kook hyung's out !' Joong Ki was surprised. 

Another announcement was made again.

'5 more minutes till game ends.'

Aish , Now I fretting. If she wins  , she gets the running ball ! Sigh. But still , a part of me still wants her to win though..Argh . So complicated ! It's like having a war within myself. I drifted back to the present when I heard Joong Ki and Jae Suk shouting and pointing at a direction. 

'SHE'S THERE ! HURRY ! 3 MINUTES LEFT !' Immediately , Haha and I ran towards Jihyo's direction . She sped off fast enough , but I woudn't lose to her ! I kept up with her speed , and caught her nametag. She stopped adruptly and turned around suddenly ,causing me to fall . And I landed in HER arms. GOSH , Isn't this what a guy is supposed to do to a girl ? Aish , she did it first ! She smiled sheepishly at me . I was captivated. Anddd..

*tttzzzzz*

My nametag fell off. An Announcement was made . 

'Ding ~ Ding ~ Dong ~Kang Gary OUT .Kang Gary OUT.'

'MISSION ENDED.MISSION ENDED.' 

I was stunned and I couldn't move at all. She tricked me ! I looked back at her , who was so happily cheering and smiling at my nametag. I messed up my own hair and smiled.  Looks like I made the right move of falling purposely on to her.