Ep 4 : We got married ♥ ?

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

Gary's Reading. 

 

I went home , smiling happily to myself. Tomorrow is a good day to get to know her more . And ask her questions to know her even better ! I smiled again as I steered the wheel to my house. Goodnight , sweet dreams , I whispered to her , whose in my mind , as I closed my eyes to sleep.Suddenly,I shot up from my bad again. I check the clock. Why isn't my alarm ringing ? OH.. It's only 4.30 am. Geez. It's so long till 8.30 am ! The night is so long.. Sigh. She's my eye candy , I can't stop thinking about her at times though...I feel like a ert. heehee. I tossed and my bed , smiling each time my stupid and foolish brain shows a picture of Song Jihyo . Well , I mist have fallen asleep because I recieved a call from her in the morning.

'Eeeek..Annyeong , morninggg...*yawns*' I spoked on the phone , stretching myself . 

'YAH ! Kang Gary , where are you ? Ordiso ?! We lost in the morning thanks to you !' Jihyo was fuming on the phone. Akk. I took my alarm clock. It's 9.45 ! AHHH ! I overslept ! Quickly , I got up , dressed myself up with a suit , thinking I look super handsome. Smiling to the other me in the mirror , I got out of the house and drove to the assigned area : Lotte World, Disneyland Korea. Jihyo was there, shivering from the cold. OMG. I came out of the car and stared blankly at her. She's wearing a white off shoulder dress ( Which is what she is wearing for SBS 2011 Awards ceremony ) , it looks like a dress from a far ! Her hair was black as raven , long till her . She's gorgerous ! My heart explode at the point she waved at me to come over. I ran over - And fell down while running. Gosh , It was embrrasing because I shouted : ' Honey ! Im coming ! I'm-' And I fell. Everyone was laughing, including her . She came over with Jaesuk and both of them helped me up.

'Be careful Gary !' Jaesuk said to me as he checked my knee for injuries. I patted his shoulder and smiled.

'Hyung , I am fine , Thank you . ' It was nice to have a big brother like Jae Suk Hyung. I turned around to see Jihyo . WOW. The view here is so much better compared to being far away. Her flawless face... OMG. She looked at me .

'Are you okay oppa? Kun-Channa?' I nodded my head and patted her head as we moved  to where the crew and cast is. 

'Now everyone is here.. Let's start the first mission !' Jaesuk happily announced as Joong Ki took the card from the PD . He read the mission :

'According to your groupings, go to each station in lotte world and play all the games AS A GROUP/COUPLE. Everyone would wear a couple braclet,once it is broken , your team is out. This game will last for 3 hours. Please take the braclets. The first team to reach back here will get a very good item for the final mission later. ' The crew handed us each team a braclet. I gently took Jihyo's smoothly milk white hands and slid the braclet over. To prevent the braclet from breaking , I held her hand tight. She kinda freaked out and NEARLY tore our braclet.Whew !

'YAH ! Oppa ! What are you doing ?' 

'We need to hold hands so the other team can't tear ours !Ji hyo ah , come !' I held my hand open again. She nodded her head and held back my hand. It felt like magic, because after holding her hand, I felt the need to protect a weak girl like her. She smiled at me and pulled me to run . We quickly ran to the first mission , with Joong Ki's team behind us , and lastly, the betrayer team. The first mission was : To take the ghost roller coaster ride and snap a lovely couple shot when the camera comes. I laughed. 

'This is easy ! Jihyo honey ! Let's go !' She cling onto me like a small cute animal and we walked into the roller coaster. We sat down at the seats as the crew fixed the camera in front of us. Soon , the roller coaster started moving slowly , going up the hill. Ji hyo seemed scared. I held her arm and pulled her hands over to mine. I gripped it tightly.She looked at me,puzzled. 

'I'm here , don't worry ,the only thing you need to do is to smile at the camera later.Okay?' 

'Dae oppa . I'm not scared.'

'Yes, I know. Let's do a mini cheer. MONDAY COUPLE FIGHTING ! Shall we ? Na, Du , Sae'

'MONDAY COUPLE FIGHTINGGGGGG!' Both of shouted as the ride started. It was too fast - the images were blurry , I couldn't really see where the camera was, until Jihyo , who gripping my arm really tight, caught the sight of the camera.

'Oppa ! Smile !' 

*SNAP*

The photo was taken as we finished the last circle in the coaster . By the time we came back, Joong Ki's team was queuing up . We wave at them.

'How was it? ' Jong Kook hyung asked me as we gave a bro fist. 

'One word. AWESOME !' I smiled back while the team goes onto the roller coaster. As soon as we got out, I swear I heard Jae Suk and Joong Ki's voices , screaming very loudly . The echoes came from the cave that the indoor roller coaster was. Jihyo and I looked at each other an laughed- We knew they were having 'fun' indeed ! We went to check our photo : I loved that photo ! It was a pretty good shot ! Jihyow as happily jumping up and down when she saw we had a perfect shot. 

'Oppa oppa ! WE DID IT !' She exclaimed happily, pulling my sleeve up and down .

'Congrats blue team , you may go to the next station .' The excited bunny pulled me as she ran . Aish , this girl , I smiled , letting her pull me with all her might. 

 

Jihyo's Reading. 

 

'Oppa ! Hurry !' I pulled him to the next station. The next mission was : To go into this maze and try to find the exit. In front of me was a very big wall door.It was the famous mirror wall maze.Gary looked excited to play. 

'Kya, let's go jihyo !' He held my hand and we pushed open the doors. GOSH ! It was all mirrors ! The doors closed behind us. I gulped and looked at gary,who has the same expression as me. 

'Okay..WOW. it's okay ah , jihyo, let's try this way.' Slowly slowly , we moved together , touching the mirrors with our hands to find a way.I touched the mirrors,and felt a opening. 

'Oppa!Here !' I pulled him as he flew over like a rocket and crashed to me. I could feel his breath,his heat.. Awkwardly ,I gently pushed him away and we contiuned the journey. After spinning here and there, we met Jong Kook oppa and his team in here. 

'Annyeong ! You guys are stuck here too?' Joong Ki asked. We nodded our heads. 

'Let's try it out together,shall we?' Jae Suk asked for a combined force. I looked at gary.

'Okay ! let's do it !' He replied cooly. Another voice was heard.

'Wait ! What about us ! Hyung ! Hyung !' Kwangsoo's voice was heard somewhere in the maze, but we couldn't see him.

'Where are you, kwangsoo?' Jong Kook shouted back.

'Suk jin hyung !' Joong Ki shouted too , to get their path right to our direction. Suddenly , the voices disappeared.We got worried. 

'Kwangsoo !' Gary and Jong Kook oppa shouted loudly. 

'We're here !' I tried to help too .

'Haha !' Jae Suk shouted. We kept shouting , but no replies. Just then ,an announcement was made. 

'The betrayer team is out-they had a internal fight with themselves and they betrayer each other by tearing the braclets.' We lauhed non stop , it was so funny ! The betrayer team never fails to give running man free laughing service ! I could imagine Haha oppa and Kwangsoo and Suk jin hyung. haha ! It took us really a long time, we were still stuck in the maze. I guessed it was about , an hour? When Jong Kook and Jae Suk both saw a opening infront of us.

'Here ! A door !' We stopped when we saw - EXIT DOOR. It wasnt' the door we were looking for. We went back again and tried to search when the PD shouted at us from the top of the maze.

'Since you guys can't come out , we'll make it easier. To your right, Jihyo, there's a secret opening.Go through that way.' 

I tried to feel for a opening-OH !There is ! I quickly slide through the opening with gary and we moved fast while Joongki was shouting.

'Hyung ! They went off without us!' 

We laughed and ran even faster - that's when I tripped and fell. Thank goodness Gary caught me, the braclet nearly AGAIN , torn. Whew. He smiled again and said ,' I told you, with me around , nothing's going to go wrong.' I half smiled and laughed. This guy really gWives me the secuity feel, and I like it. It took us around 15 minutes ? Where we finally got out of the maze. FINALLY ! Both of us were panting. But we were happy . The time was 11.20 am. We took an hour and 20 to complete ! Whew. The PD directed us to the last station and he checked our braclets. It was abit torn , but it ws totally torn , so it was counted. The last game was simple : The couple were to find 5 couples in the area within 15 minutes and take a group couple shot : Each couple must do different style . Gary , got supe excited for this and we ran again .It was so tiring ! But we have to , because Joong Ki's team finally came out of the maze. We searched high and low, and found 5 couples in no time.

'Annyeong , everyone please listen ! We don't have time !'  tried to get their attention.

'We have to take a group photo, and every couple has to do a shot without anyone copying them.Understand?'  Gary oppa got their attention fully. 

'DAE !' They happile shouted back. Many people were gathering around the photoshoot area. 

'Na,Du,Sae!Jump !' Gary said as all of us jumped. 

*SNAP*

We went to see the photo , it failed ! Everyone did the same pattern  . We encouraged the people and this time , we discussed which pattern should which couple do. After wasting another 5 minutes, we took the challenge again.

''Na,Du, Sae !' Gary said it again. He and I did a heart shape hand over our heads and smiled.

*SNAP*

We rushed over to see. YES ! It was a success ! We cheered with the people who helped us, followed by thanking them as they left. We quickly went back to the main area.The time was 11.45am. The PD gave us a card and Gary oppa read it.

'The final mission is to find a couple air tickets that could bring the couple to Europe ! Find it and it is yours.' 

The PD continued , ' The others don't know what to search for , we wont' be telling .' We high fived each other . This is ours !Next , he signalled us to join the betrayer team, who was busy eating at the table , to have lunch. We sat beside each other and started eating. Gary started talking to me .

 

Gary's Reading.

 

'Jihyo yah , good job for today alright ! ' She nodded her head.

'You too oppa ! We can do this !'She gave me a high five and I high fived back. The other 3 pairs of eyes can't stop staring. 

'YAH, We're not transparent okay.' HAHA purposely shouted as kwangsoo started acting.

'Hyung , where are you?Where's haha hyung?Hyung , hyung !' We laughed as Haha wanted to hit kwangsoo with his shoe and kwangsoo flinched.

'YAH!I thought you said I was transparent ? How can you see me?' Haha half shouted and laughed. 

'Who's speaking to me! Suk Jin hyung , is it you?' Kwangsoo purposely look at suk jin hyung.

'Yes,it is I, who is speaking to you.SO LOOK AT ME YOU , NO RESPECT !" Suk jin hyung pretended to be angry , which is hilarious , because Suk Jin hyung can't act ! I went back to asking questions , just as I wanted to for today , get closer to her. But before I could , Suk Jin hyung decided to play a min game, which is rock , scissors and paper. Jihyo and I lost so we had to drink the wine. But that asshhole hyung haha decide to make us drink in a awkward manner. He made us tangle our hands over each other to drink . And before that we have to say : ' Cheers , yahbo(dearest)!' We said it and drank the wine . I was surprised. Ji hyo didnt' reject or said anything ! So, I asked her question after we  stopped the game.

'So, you're 32 right?What's your favourite colour?' I asked.

'Ermm, Blue.' 

'Same as me ! What do you like to eat and dislike to eat?'

'I like to eat bap(rice) and kimchi ! I dislike Seafood.' 

'I see...Do you like pets?' I tried to continue the conversation.

'Dae,I do ! Especially dogs and cats.'

'What about going to concerts?Do like any bands?'

'Yes ! I do!' 

'What type?Duets? Or artist?' I probed further.

'I like..SHINee ! and... Jong Kook oppa,Haha oppa, and Leessang , which is you, oppa. I like all.' My heart jumped up to a thousand when she said 'LEESSANG.' I smiled happliy to myself when Jong kook's team arrived to join us for lunch. The lunch break was about an hour plus, so we left at 1.45pm to our final mission in we got married !

 

Author's Reading.

 

Everyone arrived at Seoul hotel as the running men would get their last mission , which the monday couple already knows. 

'From now onwards, it will be individually race ! The reward is good, trust me, happy finding that reward around the hotel ! The PD started the siren as they each ran off to find the hidden reward. Jihyo and Gary decided to go together.Gary came over to Jihyo.

'Jihyo,let's do it together.' She nodded her head and he held her hand, swinging easily like a couple doing it as they stroll into the hotel while the rest ran. Joong Ki ran until he lost his balance and hit Jong Kook , who hit kwangsoo,which hit Jae Suk , and finally , Haha,who pitfully fell flat in the face onto the floor. Suk Jin , who was the slowest, didn't see the accident.So , he rushed in when they just got up...

*BANG*

*CRASH*

'YAH !'

'HYUNG!'

'GET OFF ME!'

'SUK JIN HYUNG !' 

'I'm sorry !' 

Suk Jin apologised as he got up and helped the rest. Just then, They realised the monday couple disappeared. 

'Are there spies today?' Jae suk asked his VJ.

'Are they on a special mission?'Jong Kook asked.

'It must be it ! They must be spies, going on a special mission !" Haha and Kwangsoo said it together. Everyone nodded their heads. The PD sighed,thnking :"They think too much...' 

Gary and Jihyo ran up to the 4th floor and search for the air tickets. 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

 

'oppa ! Not here!' I called to him as he ran back. 

'Let's split,I'll try thr 5th floor, You'll try the the 3rd.okay?' He talked to me calmly. 

'Dae oppa,monday couple fighting !' I started to accept the fact we are the monday couple that everyone calls. The fact Gary oppa really knows how to take care of me when we're filming,it's really nice of him.I smiled while thinking of him again.Quickly , I moved to the 3rd floor and searched the rooms.Nope.No luck at all. Just then, Jong Kook oppa comes. He came towards me,like as if he wants to...RIP MY NAME TAG.

'Oppa , ani , oppa ! ' He grabbed me but I spun around.

'Waeyo?' I asked.

'You are a spy right?' 

'Aniyo! The PD said there aren't any spies today!' I answered.Well ,he didn't really listen and he tried to grab my name tag again. This time, He accidently rub against my and touched it.I immediately moved back ad protected myself from him. He was embrrassed about the accident.

'Bianne ah,Jihyo..Err..Oppa's leaving !' He shyly apologised and ran. I was shocked at first but I recovered. I went up to the 6th floor.And I met Jae Suk oppa. He came over to me as we sat.

'I heard that..' He said.I nodded my head. I was embrrassed. Jae Suk oppa patted my back.

'It's okay, he's really sorry about it.I met him just now and he was so panicked. He was stuttering when he told me about this incident.I represent him as an elder brother, I'm sorry.' I was surprised. I didn't want JaeSuk oppa to apologise !

'Aniyo ! It's okay ! ' I smiled to JaeSuk as he took it as the apology was accpeted. We went on our seperate ways when suddenly , an announcement was made :

'Someone found the reward. Everyone , pleace head back to the head office at the hotel.' 

We walked back , curious to see who is the winner. I opened the door to see..Gary who got it ! He saw me and immediately gave me a hug. Everyone started teasing again.

'MONDAY COUPLE !' haha shouted again , as everyone laughed. Gary opened the letter , it was not ONE but TWO AIR TICKETS. 

'Gary ssi ! You may pick one member-'

He came forward towards me.

'Ji hyo ah, let's go on our honeymoon.' 

Everyone laughed but waited for my reaction.

I took his hands.