Ep 11 : Welcome to our new life ! *SPECIAL EDITION PART 1*

❤☺A Variety that brought couples together☺❤

*OKAY GUYS , I KNOW I SAID I WOULD WRITE A STORY FOR JONG KOOK AND EUNHYE , BUT JUST LET ME WRITE ONE LAST CHAPTER FOR MONDAY COUPLE OKAY ? HAHA. I'LL JUST WRITE ABOUT THEIR MARRIED LIFE , WHICH WILL BE LINKED TO JONG KOOK AND EUNHYE ! JUST WAIT AND SEE ! KEEP SUPPORTING ME YEAH ! :) THANK YOU ALL !*

 

Gary's Reading. 

I woke up , yawning and stretching my arms when I hit someone beside me. I turned , and saw her. Sleeping peacefully on the other side of the bed , taking all of the blanket to cover herself.I smiled as I pushed her hair away from her face and gave her a small peck on her rosy cheeks. She woke up from her sleep suddenly , opening her puppy eyes at me. I pull her close to me and push her into my arms. My legs wrapped around her tiny legs as she crawls into me like a puppy. I cuddled her as we rolled on the bed ,laughing . She got up , wrapped herself up with the blanket,leaving me on the bed. I laughed and got up , following her to the living room . She walks like a baby , pulling the blankets with her as she walks slowly . I moved up behind her and backhugged her while she still walks , ignoring me. I could sense that she is smilling though , so I had this crazy idea, I swooped her up , carrying her as I moved towards the living room to the kitchen.She laughs and gave me a peck on my cheeks. I put her down on the floor as she walks towards the coffee sstand to make coffee for us. I smiled and moved towawrds the pans. What should I cook before we go for our honeymoon ?Hmm.. 

'Yahbo!' She calls me from the back as I cooked the breakfast. I turned , giving her a cheeky smiley face.

'Dae YAHHHBO? Oh I love it when you call me honey.'

'Coffee's ready,how's breakfast ? We're gonna be late if you're cooking so slow !' She smiles and shows her amazing white teeth. Walking like a toddler , she moves towards the table and puts down the coffee. YUM. I could smell the aroma coming from the cup. She started walking toward me , and she tripped - Falling onto the floor with the blanket . , she stands up and quickly covers herself . I stopped her as I moved forward. She looks at me, embrrassed. I wasn't. I looked at her body. It was the most fantastic thing ever. My hands moves up to her neck as I leaned in for a kiss. She playfully pushes me away and went back into the room to  change. I just stared at her , smilling like a idiot. I love my wife.

'Yahbo , I can smell something burning !' 

CRAP , I quickly turned back to the pan and flipped the eggs and bacon. Whew. Thank goodness. 

'I'm coming out !' She playfully shouted from the room.

'I want my breakfast !' 

'Dae yahbo , it's done !' I moved the eggs,bacons , baked beans and sausages onto 2 different plates. Adding in her favorites, the salad, It's done. I looked at my amazing cooking skills. She's gonna love it. 

 

 

Jihyo's Reading.

I went back into the room and picked out a blue tee that he and I have. Couple tee ! I want to wear that with him. It would be adorable ! I changed into my skinny jeans and wore the shirt . I put up a little bit of eyeliner and lip balm. Combing my hair, I shouted at him playfully telling him I am hungry. 

'Oh yes, yahbo , Come in and change first !' I called out to him as he comes in . I gave a sniff - and I knew what he cooked. It was eggs, bacon .. and Sausages? That's all I could smell ! And it suddenly hit to me about Jaesuk oppa. I remembered the times when Gary and I were catching Jaesuk as we were the zombies and he could smell my perfume like he had a dog's nose. haha ! Those disappeared when Gary stands in front me , wearing his jeans and the same shirt I'm wearing. He comes over and hugs me , lifting me up and spinning me around. I whacked him on the head,laughing.

'I'm gonna go dizzy ! Come on , let's have breakfast.' I held his hand as we left the room towards the dining room. My guess was right - I saw the plates , and Gary covers my eyes. 

'You didn't see anything , did you ?'

To play along, I said no. I heard him giggling as he brings me to sit on the chair.

'Ta-da.' He uncovers my eyes. It was ... amazing. The food he cooked ? He cooked those ? He sits down and we started eating. Chit chatting like we were friends , we laughed and ate finished in no time. While he washes the dishes , I moved the luggages out from the room . He quickly comes over and helps me with the luggages. 

'Let's go.' He smiles and carries the luggages into the car as I closed and locked the door. I waved a goodbye to our new house , which we stayed for a night only haha , and left for the airport.

'I can't wait till we go to marcu.' He tells me that as he starts driving.

'Why did you choose marcu ?' I asked curiously.

'That was where we got really close. I knew that moment when you told me you wanted the ring , I knew , I knew you liked me back . That was when I could confirm you liked me. ' 

He speaks quietly as we were reaching the airport. We got off and he carries the luggages again , this time he seemed pretty quiet. It was weird , he changed after I popped out that question. I think he's hiding something from me.I had to pop out that question.

'Gary oppa.'

He stops and turns , turning the zipped mouth to a smlie.

'Dae?'

'Are you...' I paused. Should I ask? 

'Dae?'

'Are you hiding something from me?'

He looks at me , with an unexpected face. I knew it , he's hiding something from me. He shook his head,smilin again as he comes over and holds my hands in his big hands.

'Don't think too much okay ,' He touches my cheeks and rubs his thumb on it , his other fingers playing with my hair. 

'I'll never hide anything from you.'

'Promise ?' I looked at him, and he looks away . I sighed.

'I promise .' He is still looking away . I decided not to say anything and trust him. To stop the awkwardness , I laughed and smiled at him while messing with his hair. He smiles back and kisses me on my forehead as we moved into the check point. 

'Yahbo.' He calls me as I walked in front of him. 

'Yeah ?'

'Stick with me okay?' 

Why would he say that? Obviously I would stick with him. 

'Of course.' I walked back to him and hooked my hands over his. He tightens it.

'Especially in marcu.' 

I nodded my head. Nothing would happen. Nothing . I have him here. Right ?

 

 

Gary's Reading.

Stupid me. STUPID ! PABO. Why did I pick Marcu ?! It's the worst place for a honeymoon.  I totally forgot about that matter. The money , the loan. I hope nothing happens this time . Or so I thought.