Meeting

Marrying Who?

"Sorry, I'm so sorry" I repeated as my father looked at me with disappointment "as the soon-to-be-CEO you need to at least attend meetings" my father said as I look at the ground "we've got an important meeting I want you in your best attire the meeting will be held at noon, today" he said I replied with a nod as dismissed myself from his office as I headed up to my room.

"Hyung are you really going along with this?" Seyong questioned me "father said I have to do it for the company" I answered when JunQ came into the office "Insoo hyung, uncle said the meeting with the Choi's is at noon, I've heard your fiancée  will also be attending the meeting" my stupid cousin said as he gave me the invitation.

I was in my room doing my hair getting ready to the office when I heard my cell ring "hello?" I questioned into the device "oppa's been waiting for hours" Gunwoo oppas voice echoed" I looked out my window to find oppas car waiting in the driveway 

I put my hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs and into Gunwoo oppas car "did appa want you to pick me up?" I questioned "yeah, your dad wants you to do some paperwork before the meeting though" oppa said as I pouted to myself.

"Insoo are you ready?" father yelled from downstairs "yes father" I replied as I came down the stairs adjusting my tie as I walked to the car, I sat in the back as my father sat beside me with his laptop open typing with one hand as the other hand was occupied with a phone.

I walked into appa's office to find him on the phone he's probably busy I thought when he looked up to find me he then motioned for me to come in and sit at the table at the other end of the room.

I sat at my desk receiving emails from other companies when I heard the elevator doors ping as they opened I found  two males walk up to my desk "we're here for the twelve o clock appointment" the older man said "yes, just a moment" I replied as I called boss as he told me to led them in.

I walked into the room following my father and the other dude I looked around the room to find a girl in a white tank top covered by black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and red heels her hair in a messy bun she was looking at a portrait when our 'guide' walked over to her.

I was looking at a portrait of my mother when I heard Gunwoo oppas voice I looked at him as he led me out of appas office while appa was talking to what looked like out twelve o clock appointment I then followed oppa out the office.

"Oppa what are" I stopped her mid way as I bite Madison's neck as she yelp in pain I then started to at the nape of her neck when the phone on my desk rang as I answered.

I was sitting with my father and Mr. Choi when the door opened it revealed the girl from earlier "sorry appa I was dealing with matters Gunwoo sshi informed me about" she said as she walked over to us

As I walked over to appa and the other two men I noticed the younger man looking at my neck I quickly realized as my hand went up to my bun as I untied it and let my hair fall to cover the hickey Gunwoo oppa had given me.

She noticed as I watched her bow at father and I before she sat down with us.