I Have To What?

Marrying Who?

"Bwho, you want me to marry him, just so I can inherit the company!" Madison said as she stood from the seat.

"Like hell can't I just marry Gu-" I covered my mouth before I could finish appa and Mr. Kang looking at me suspiciously as I quickly sat back down a weak smile on my mouth, "for now get to know each other while your father and I discuss things" Mr.Kang said as they walked us out of the office.

I looked over to my left to see Gunwoo oppa typing away at the computer a phone at his ear I sat on the corner of his desk when Insoo walked over to me.

"Your dating this guy right?" I questioned Madison as she laughed awkwardly "what are you talking about?" she questioned as I moved hair from her shoulder "he gave it to you" I simply said when Madison pushed my hand away.

"Look all I want to be is CEO, appa said I have to marry you so I will but I'll still date Gunwoo oppa" I said as Insoo agreed when the door swung open "then it's decided" I heard appa say as Insoo and I looked at them.

"What's up?" I questioned my father "you'll be living together" he said as I looked at him with shock "we have to what?" Madison and I yelled in unison ugh you've got to be kidding me.

"Appa do we have to" I said as he replied with a nod as he crossed his arms I hate my life I thought as I looked at Insoo and let out a heavy sigh.

I walked into my room packing a months worth of clothes into my pink suitcase when I heard a knock on my door and arms wrap around me "oppa .....I'll miss you" I said clinching onto Gunwoo oppa.

"Hyung tell me again why there's a futon beside your bed" Chaejin said as he came with more paperwork "my fiance staying here for a month" I simpily said.

-Flashback-

"you'll be living together" father said "bwho, why?" I questioned when Mr. Choi spoke up "before you two get married we want you both of you to get used to each other" he said.

-End-

"Is what he said" I replied when the doorbell rang.

I walked up to the door of my 'new' home for the next month, I rang the doorbell when it opened I saw a familiar face as I then bowed "appa-nim please take care of me for the month" I said.