Secret

Marrying Who?

After looking around the house I headed upstairs with my luggage to find a Insoo and another guy behind him "hey" I said as they stopped in front of me.

I was walking behind Insoo hyung when I saw a girl walk up to us "Cheajin, show her to my room and help her unpack" hyung said as I walked her over to Insoo hyung's room so she's hyung's fiancee I thought walking the girl to her room.

I looked around the room to find a bed and futon on the floor beside it so I'm on the floor I thought as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Um... do you need help unpacking" I said to the girl "yeah, and you can call me Madison" Madison said as she gave me a smile, I walked up to her as she placed a pink suitcase on the bed and ped it when her phone rang.

I looked at the called ID when I saw it read Gunwoon oppa I quickly walked over to the other side of the room and answered.

"Ya oppa!" I heard Madison yell "did you have to give me a hickey" I heard her say in an angry tone when I noticed her move her hair from her neck and saw a hickey, "yeah I'll see you tonight make sure you make reservations"  she said when Insoo hyung came in.

"Insoo, we're going out at 8 pm" Madison said to me before walking back to continue unpacking with Cheajin.

"Make sure to be back at 10, father want to talk about tomorrow.

What are they talking about I thought before Mr. Kang came into the room "are you ready for dinner?" he questioned when Madison spoke up.

"Appa-nim I'm sorry but I have to finish paperwork at the office" I said bowing as he left "heh yeah right I got a date with Gunwoo oppa" I said heading to the washroom across the hall.

"Uh..... hyung what was that about?" Cheajin questioned "Madison has a date with her boyfriend" I simply said "w-what about......" he trailed off "she just wants to the company and you already know I have to do it for father" I finished as Madison came in with an over sized shirt on and baggy pants.

"I thought you were going on a date" I said to Madison "yeah I'm going to change when I'm in the car" she replied as she walked to the mirror fixing her hair.

I walked downstairs and saw appa-nim talking to someone I walked over to find Gunwoo oppa, "appa-min....." I said trialing off "ah Madison shii, Gunwoo shii hear to pick you up" appa-nim said as Gunwoo oppa got up and bowed excusing himself.

"Madison are you going to the office wear those" appa-nim questioned my choice of clothing "ah, yes I'll only be an hour I want to be comfortable" I replied as I ecsused myself walking over to the shoe rack where oppa was waiting.