My Boyfriend

Marrying Who?

"Oppa hurry up we're going to be late" Madison said pouting at me "what if boss needs me..." I said looking at the chocolate brown colored double doors "don't worry about appa, I talk to him" Madison said walking into the room.

I walked into my father's office to find him doing paper work "appa.... can I borrow Gunwoo sshi?" I questioned my father as he looked up from his paper work looking at me then his watch "ah, yes please tell him he can head home for today it's almost time to leave" he replied as I looked at him with wide eyes as I rushed out the door saying a thank you before closing the door.

"So~" I said getting up from my desk when she started to pull at my sleeve dragging me to the elevator "I take that as a yes" I said as pressing the G button as Madison clung to me arm.

"Gunwoo oppa can we go see a movie" I said as I sat in the passengers seat of his car as Gunwoo oppa reversed "alright what do you want to see?" oppa question as we stopped in a Mc Donald and ordered "I want to watch *Miracle in cell no.7" I replied as I finished my cola "alright let go."

-After the movie-

"As we walked out of the theater my cell started ringing "YA! where are you it's one in the morning!" my father yelled into the phone "appa I'm with Gunwoo sshi we went to see a movie, Gunwoo sshi said I could crash at his place" I replied to appa as Gunwoo oppa looked at me with mild shock on his face "alright if it's Gunwoo sshi" appa said with a heavy sigh as he then hung up.

It's a good thing Mr. Choi think of my as a son I thought as I let out a sigh of relief "oppa let's go home" Madison said as she tugged at my sleeve a smirk on her face.

-Next morning-

"Madison wake up babo" I heard Gunwoo oppa say "five more minutes" I replied as I switched sides when I heard the bed creak and door click.

I got out of bed and put my pants as I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast when I felt arms around me turning around I looked at Madison in her and tank top as she leaned in for a kiss "can we do it again" she said her lips I love it when she's like this I thought as she dragged me to my room.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

A/N: Miracle in cell no.7 MUST watch movie funny yet sad.