WHY?

Long Lost FRIEND

*At Kirin Arts School*

 

Taecyeon: Yah! did you hear the news?

(SooHyun) Carl: What news?

Taecyeon: There is a new transferee students here in our school. Its cool right? and I heard that they'll go in our class.

(SooHyun) Carl: Really?

Taecyeon: Neh. Exciting, right?

(SooHyun) Carl: (He nodded)

Min: did you say New transferee students?

Taecyeon: Yes!

Suzy: Wow! So, new group members! I'm excited to meet them!

Mr.Park: (he cleared his throat before he started to speak.) So Goodmorning students! did you know the news now? We have a new transferee students. And the principal said, that the new students will be stay here in our class. Oh! They are here now! Come in. So I want you to meet the new transferees, Lee jae hoon, Eun-jung, Jb, and Jiyeon. So, they're not familiar here maybe you can tour them. Welcome in Class A-4. Bye students.

Jiyeon: Thank You seonsangmin! :)

Mr. Park: Btw, I want you to know that they are working as a pair. And perfect! you are 4 so you can choose now your partners.

Eunjung: Thank you:)

Mr.Park: So you have your partners now! What about you Ms. Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: I'm still choosing.

Mr.Park: Choosing? Here's Mr. Lee jae hoon. he doesn't have a partner. so maybe you two can be a partner.

 

Jiyeon saw (SooHyun) Carl that caught her attention. Jiyeon stared at him and smiled at herself.

 

Jiyeon: Seonsangmin!

Mr.Park: Neh.?

Jiyeon: I want that boy to be my partner. (she pointed at (SooHyun) Carl)

(SooHyun) Carl: What? Sorry, I got my partner now.

Mr.Park: Neh. He has a partner now!

Jiyeon: But seonsangmin! I want him to be my partner, please, please Seonsangmin!

Mr.Park: Ok, Ok. Uhmmm. Ms. Suzy! Jiyeon wants (SooHyun) Carl to be his partner, is it okay to you?

Suzy: U-uhmmmm. N..neh! I-Its O-okay.

Jiyeon: Oh! Thank you! (smiled at her)

Mr.Park: So Mr. Lee Jae Hoon, your partner is Ms. Suzy. So ok I'll be leaving now. See you tomorrow!

Jiyeon: Hi. I'm Jiyeon, and you are?

(SooHyun) Carl: I'm not in a mood to talk. So maybe tomorrow I'll tell you what's my name. Bye! (leaves with a sad face)

Jiyeon: Aigoo. What's his problem!

---------------------------------------------------------------

*At the Cafeteria*

 

(SooHyun) Carl: Aishhhhh~ Why did she agree to change a partner? (then kicked his feet)

Taecyeon: Yah! What's your problem?

(SooHyun) Carl: Nothing.

Taecyeon: Nothing? or its because Suzy agree to change a partner with that girl? Haha. I know your feelings men!

(SooHyun) Carl: Neh. I don't know why Suzy agree? Is she mad at me?

Taecyeon:  she's not mad at you, and I think she's agree, because of that girl. You know when I see suzy's face when she said "YES". her face looks like really sad.

(SooHyun) Carl: Really? Sad? I really hate that Girl. do you know what's her name?

Taecyeon: Neh. She's Park Jiyeon.

(SooHyun) Carl: Park Jiyeon? Park Jiyeon? that girl!!

Taecyeon: Suzy!

Suzy: Neh.?

Taecyeon: Come here! and join us.

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! WHY did you call her? Aigoo.

Taecyeon: (evil laugh) Mian. >:D

Suzy: Oh! Hi. Taecyeon

Taecyeon: Hello! (smiled at her)

Suzy: Hi. (SooHyun) Carl?

(SooHyun) Carl: (he nodded and put his headphones on his ears)

Suzy: Yah! (remove his headphones) What's your problem?

Taecyeon: I'll leave now! Byee.

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! Taecyeon! Taecyeon!!! Aishhhhh~

Suzy: (stared at him with her angry face)

(SooHyun) Carl: Yah! don't look at me like that!

Suzy: Tell me, what's your problem?

(SooHyun) Carl: I said nothing.

Suzy: Is it because I agree to change a partner? How childish are you?

(SooHyun) Carl: What? Childish?

Suzy: Yes! Why are you acting like a kid? Its only a partner, why you so selfish!

(SooHyun) Carl: I'm not acting like a kid. Maybe I'm selfish. but why did you agree to her? did you ask me first if I want her to be my partner? No right? I don't even know her. and its so hard for me to make a friends with others that I don't know.

Suzy: Really? I know you will say "NO" that's why I didn't ask you. You know she's a new student here, so please forgive her, she's only a transferee that wants to make a friends with you. Open your heart, and make it open to others. Not only for taecyeon and me. You should make friends to others. I hope you understand me why I did it. Its because I want her to be happy. Please understand me. Ok? So, see you. I'll leave now. Bye.

(SooHyun) Carl: (Sigh, and thinks for a while) Aishhhhh~ What theee? Make friends of me? but why me? Shido! Why she's acting like she knows that girl! It feels like I don't wanna go to school anymore! but It can't be! I have my dreams, and I want to fulfill my dreams! Carl! Its only a partner, why you are acting like Its the end of the world! Calm down, Whoooo~ Ok, If that's what she wants I'll respect it! I will open my heart, not only for taecyeon and suzy, but to Jiyeon too. I'll try. Let's see what will happen tomorrow.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

*At suzy's house*

 

Suzy: I feel so guilt for what I did to (SooHyun) Carl. Yeah! He's right! Why I didn't ask him first, before I make my decision! Aaarghhh! I feel "I lost something very important to me". What? What did I say? Yes! Its true, Carl is important to me, because he's My Friend. and I don't want to lose him like SooHyun. I think I make the wrong decision. -.-" Mianhe (SooHyun) Carl. 

HyeSung: Guilty? Hmmm. Yah! you know the quote "Regrets are always at the end."? you should think first before you do it. Tsk. Maybe you hurt him so much.

Suzy: Regrets are always at the end? Yeah your're right! Hurt? What should I do?

HyeSung: Maybe you should text him and say Sorry, and try to explain it to him again. So, maybe he will understand it now. (smiled at her) Don't worry Unnie! If you say that stranger that  you met is Kind, maybe he will forgive you and understand you. :)

Suzy: Yeah~ Oh! Thank You Hyesung-ah! I love you :****** (hugged her tightly)

HyeSung: Yah! I can't breath! Stop hugging me like its end of the world now! 

Suzy: Haha. Sorry:)

HyeSung: I love you too Unnie! :** So, go and text him now! :) I'll sleep now. Goodnight Unnie! :)

Suzy: Goodnight Hyesung-ah! :)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done Chapter 5! Hope you like it. Chapter 6 is a short story only, because its about Suzy's text to (SooHyun) Carl. :)) Thank You readers!  :*******

 

Photos:

Suzy, Guilty much.

 

(SooHyun) Carl "Hurt". >_<