Audition day

Long Lost FRIEND

Wiww~ What an exhausting day. Today is our Audition day. I hope we can pass on it. By the way let me introduce my self first, I'am  (Taecyeon), 25 years old. They say that I'am good in dancing that's why I depend on it, to became a popular dancer. I decided to make a Group called K4 group. Of course I'm not alone, got my friends who loves dancing too, they are  (Junho),  (Wooyoung), and Carl (KimSooHyun), We participate in different contest. and guess what? WE ALWAYS WIN. But today I feel that we lose? because we Audition on Kirin Art School. Kirin is the most popular school here in Korea, and they say that it is difficult to enter that school. Hmmm. So, can we Win again? ~Yeon thought.

 

(KimSooHyun) Carl:  Yah! You nervous?

(Taecyeon) :  Huh? U..Uhmmm No! (deep inside he is nervous)

 (KimSooHyun) Carl:  Yah! don't lie, see you sweat. Hehe..  >:D

Taecyeon: Aigoo! Yes I'm nervous, what if we can't pass the audition?

(SooHyun) Carl: Think positive Yeon! I'm sure we'll definitely pass! and go in! think of it. We always win on the Competions! What more, it is only a Audition!??,,....

(Wooyoung) : yeah, You're right! We'll definitely pass, and besides, we have now a 5+ trophies! No matter what happen, we'll not surrender! Still Carl and me are here, I'm sure we will PASS! And get on Kirin! 

(Junho): Yah! What about us? Me and Taecyeon? don't you think we are not great? 

(Wooyoung) : It's not like that. I'm just kidding! :D Of course without Taecyeon and You, this group will not here. Thanks to Taecyeon for making this group, and thanks to you for making the group's meaning! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Yes! and without Taecyeon and Junho this group will not WIN,! 

(Taecyeon) : So, what are we waiting for? let's practice now! and do our BEST!!!! :D

*ALL: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "K4"!!! 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They finally arrived at Kirin and saw a lot of people who trying to audition to. They look so nervous and scared. 

 

(Wooyoung) : Hahaha! Yah! look at them, they look so nervous and scared (evil laugh >:D)

(Taecyeon) : Haha. yeah~ Well I'm sure they can't pass the audition. 

(SooHyun) Carl: Who knows? Maybe they can.

(Junho) : Yah! Here's our number. 

(Wooyong) : Woah! Number 5!?? So close!.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They go inside and wait for their turn. They play and play, laugh, and teasing each other. While others are praying, practicing, and hoping that they can pass. They are so confident, and not scared at all. You can't found that they are nervous or whatever.., They're making too much noise, when someone yelled at them to stop.

 

Min: Yah! Please STOP it! You're making too much noise. If you want to play go out! Don't you think that you can pass the audition. And I hope you can't pass on it. 

(SooHyun) Carl:  Yeah~ Whatever. I hope you can't pass the audition too. So, Goodluck!! 

Min: Whaaattt thee!!??

Fei: Min! don't waste your time on that people. They're NOTHING!. 

Min: you're right Let's go! (they leave)

(Teacyeon) : Whaaaaaaatttttt!!??? Did she say we're nothinggg!!?? 

(Wooyoung) : Aishhhhhhhh~ Don't mind them! --- THAT GIRL! (he thought to himself)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At The Backstage*

 

Min: Aisssshhhhh!! That boy!, sooooooo freaking annoyinggggg!!!xxx

(Suzy) : Yah! Why? What happened? 

Fei: There is a group of boys outside who is making too much noise. So Min try to STOP them, that boys pretend that they didn't hear Min and still continued what they are doing! 

(Suzy) : Then? 

Fei: Suddenly, the cute guy stand up and give Min the "evil look'! and saying "Yeah~ Whatever. I hope you can't pass the audition too, So, Goodluck!  

(Suzy) : Cute guy huh? 

Fei: Yeah, he's cute, but I don't like his personality, the way he treat the girls. He should respect Min right?

(Suzy) : Yessss! Well, should I teach them a lesson? I can slap his face :DD 

Fei: HAHA. yeah "SUZY" the strongest Maknae, should teach them a lesson!! 

(Suzy) : Min-ah! Do you want me to slap that guy's face? xD

Min: Haha. Uhmmmm, Well, do not do that! I know you are the strongest Maknae, So, I think if you slap him, His face will be turn to red!! :DD

(Suzy) :  Ok, Unnie! :) you ok now? 

Min: Yes! and its because of you. Komawo! :)

(Suzy)  No problem! ;)

Jia: Whoooooo!! So, hot! finally got our number.! So what did I miss? :D

Min: Haha. oh! nothing! so what's our number?

Jia: Number 6.

Fei: 6? Were dead! So close! should we practice again?

Jia: I think so. (nervous)

Min: don't think that were gonna be lose! Trust me! This day will be the lucky day for us! ;)

(Suzy) : Fighting MA!! :D

 

*Ladies and gentlemen the audition will be start now. Please go to the Stage Room immediately. Thank you. I repeat, the audition will be start now. Please go to the Stage Room immediately. Thank you.*

 

(Wooyoung)  Yah! let's go to the stage room now! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Ok! 

(Taecyeon & Junho) : LET'S GOOOO!!! 

--------------------------------------

They go to the stage room and wait for their turn. The audition starts now! 

 

Mr. Kang: Number 1. please go to the stage. and show us what you got! ready?

Number 1: Yes. 

Mr. Kang: Ok. you may start now. 

-------------------------------------

Mr. Kang: Number 2. (done)

Mr. Kang:  Number 3. (done)

Mr. Kang: Number 4. you ready?

Number 4: Yes. 

Mr. Kang: So, you may start now. 

--------------------------------

(Junho) : Were next! 

(Wooyoung) : Yeah! you all guys ready?

(SooHyun) Carl: YES! 

(Taecyeon)  Of course YESSS!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*And now may we call on the Next Group. Number 5. 

 

Fei: Wait. they are the NOTHING boys, right Min? 

Min: Haha. Nothing boys? sounds great. Yes! Let's see if they can pass. 

(Suzy) : So you mean that is the group of boys who trying to make a noise a while ago?

Fei: Yes.! And that is the cute guy who trying to make a evil look! 

(Suzy) : Where?  They all Cute! :DD

Fei: Aissshh! The Second one! 

(Suzy) : Ah, I see.  "He's cute" she thought.

Jia: What are you all talking about? I don't even know what you all saying?

Min: Haha. Mianhe! I will tell you, Later! Ok?

Jia: ok! :)

---------------------------------

Mr. Kang: So you are the 5th group?

All: Yes.

Mr. Kang: So, you have a group name, called K4 group. that's awesome! So, you ready? 

All: Yes we are! 

Mr. Kang: You may start now. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music starts now. They dance the song of 2pm - Electricity. (Just imagine). All the people in the crowd amazed to them, not only them but also the judges. "Wow! They are so good". said the judges. 

 

Fei: Wow! Amazing! Min they are so good and so cool. I think they can pass. 

Min: Yah! I admit, I'm amazed too. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now that they've done so well. The judges glad to them. Ok, Let's give them a big round of applause. Good Job! This group is so Good, I like the way how they perform. said the judges. How about you Mr.Kang, what can you say about to their performance? Well, I can say "You guys are amazing". Ok, all of you are PASSED!.

 

(Taecyeon) : Whaat?? For real? Yes!! Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!

(Wooyoung) : Haha! Yes! Thank you! 

(SooHyun) Carl: Thank you! 

(Junho) ; Can't believe it. he thought. Thank you!

---------------------------------------

(Suzy) : Wow! They all Passed the audition! 

Min: Yeah.

Fei: Wow! as in Wow! >.<

Jia: U...u..Uhmmm. I think they're coming here.

Min: What? 

(Wooyoung) : Yah! Carl, where are you going?

(SooHyun) Carl: Just Wait. 

(Taecyeon) : That's the girl who yelled to us a while ago. 

(Wooyoung)  Oh! yeah! common' and teach them some lesson.

(SooHyun) Carl:  Yah! The Girl who yelled us a while ago! See? We're all PASSED. I told you. We are Good and Best. Speechless huh? I hope you Pass the audition too. ok? So, see you later! Ow and btw, don't forget to do ur best! Goodluck.! (evil smile)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They don't know what to say, they are all speechless, when suzy broke the silence.

 

(Suzy) : Hey! BABOYA! 

(SooHyun) Carl: What did you say to me? 

(Suzy) : you want me to repeat it again? Ok. I said "HEY! BABOYA"! Happy? 

(SooHyun) Carl: What the hell?? what kind of girl are you, trying to say that thing? Yes, I'm Happy. And you know? let's say YOU are the first person who say that to me. What is your name?

(Suzy) : Juri gaseyo! (Go Away) 

(SooHyun) Carl: (Close to her face) YOU! I will never froget you! 

(Suzy) : (pushed him away) and say "OK!" 

(Wooyoung) : Yah! Come on! 

(They leave, and sit down to watch their performance)

Min: Woaahh! Nice One Maknae! you did it! Thank you:)

(Suzy) : Haha. No problem. ;)

Fei: I think you should slap him! hehe.. 

Jia: Hahaha, Yeah! you should slap him! :D

(Suzy) : Next time.. if we meet again, I will slap him and give my super Punch to his face! and then Knockout!! Haha. Gameoverr/

Min: Haha! Oh! It's our turn. Let's go.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Next, Number 6. So, you also have a group name, called MA? Oh ok. You ready? If you're reaady you may start now, and show us what you got! Mr. kang said.

 

Min: yea~ we're ready.! 

Mr. Kang: So, let's start! 

 

The music starts now. They dance the song of Miss A - I don't need a man. The judges also amazed to them. Wow! what a lovely dance, Mr. Kang said. They are also good like the performers a while ago. I think 5th and 6th should be work as a one group. They are fit, boys and girls, and have a same number of members "4". Yeah! that's great idea Mr. Kang. judges said. And now they also done it well. And the judges really like their performance, "You all Passed the audition". Good Job! 

 

(Suzy) : Sincha?  HAHA! yes! Kamsahamnida! 

Min: Kamsahamnida!

Fei: Ah! thank you!

Jia: Kamsahamnida! 

 

The judges think about what did Mr. Kang said. I think you're right Mr.Kang. Besides they are good, and I think they are fit. So, what's the plan? Hmmmm. Aha! what is it Mr.Kang? What if we do a showdown rightnow? A showdown? Yes. And see what they can do as a group! Haha! Yeah! that's good idea. Ok, so let's call them again. The judges call the 5th and 6th group, to have a showdown. 

 

*May we call on the 5th and 6th group here in front? The K4 and MA group?

 

K4Group: What??\ (shockedo_o)

MAGroup: Whaaaat? (confused-.-')

 

---------------------------------------

So we decided to have a Showdown contest. So, we need one representative in each group. so, decide now who wil be the one representative. 

 

(Wooyoung) : Who will be our representative?

(Taecyeon) : Shido! 

(Junho) : don't want too. how 'bout you Jason?

(Wooyoung) : Why me? don't want too. Ok, you're the one CARL! hehe,..

(SooHyun) Carl; Whattt? Aisshhhh~ Tsk, Ok. 

---------------------------------------

Min: Shido! 

Fei: I'm tired. 

Jia: don't want too. WHAT about you SUZY? :D

(Suzy) : U..Uhmm, why me? 

Jia: Yah! I know you can defeat them!

(Suzy) : Ok! 

--------------------

So we do we have a representative now? Ok who will be the representative on K4 group? You? come here. What's your name. Carl Hyun imnida. How about on MA group? Ok, what's your name Suzy imnida. So okay. we decided that instead of dance again, what if you both have a duet? 

 

(SooHyun) Carl: Waaa! That Girl. Aisshhhh~ for the sake of our group. 

(Suzy) : Wae? Aigoooo! It's like "Awkward". That boy, whenever I see him, it feels like, I want to kick him! and punch him! Aissshhhh! I can do this! Calm Down Kelly!. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! This is the first Chapter. Hope you like it.! Sorry for the wrong grammars. As I said, I'm not good in english\/ :) Wait for the next Chapter. "The Duet".

 

Photos:

 

Carl (KimSooHyun) "Why her"?

 

(Suzy Bae) "Aisssshhhh! That boy".