Chapter 3

Love me, Love me not.

'Eunji-ah!' Luhan called out to her. 'I think I can't accompany you back to the class already. Mianhaeyo.'  'Ah, mwoya?'  Eunji was kinda shocked. 'Wae?' Luhan can't help but to laugh at this cute, innocent girl. This cute, innocent girl that has had always been his crush. 'Unless...you have to say please in chinese!'  This dorky han now can't stop smirking. 'What's so hard about that? Bring it on! What's..please in chinese..?' She hesitated before asking. 

'You want to know?' The dork asked, while controlling his laughter. 'Well, or else who's gonna accompany me back? And besides, you're the one at fault, you got me hurt, you have to take responsiblity.'  She shrug her shoulders and turned her head away. 'I was just asking.' He pokes Eunji's nose softly. 

'Hmm~ What's please in Chinese? Give me a second, I need to think.'  Of course, Luhan knew the answer but he was just teasing her. 'Ah, it's wo-ai-ni.'  

'Wo-ai-ni, was it? WO-AI-NI. There, I said it.' 

'Say it again. I want to hear it again, I didn't hear it correctly.' 

'Ugh. Listen carefully okay. Luhan, WO-AI-NI. WO-AI-NI. So, could you follow me up now?'  

'Definitely!' Luhan reaches his hand out and mess her hair while his cheeks blushes slightly. 'Let's go up now before we are late.'  

*** 

Luhan and Eunji rushed their way into the classroom as Mr Yang, their Social studies teacher was already standing in the classroom and signaling the class to hush and keep their volume down. 'Both of you, stop right there! Can you explain to me why were the both of you late?' As soon as he finishes his sentence, everyone in the class started murmuring and whispering about us. The murmurs and whispers were soft, but we could still hear a single word they said. 'Are they dating?' asked Student A to B. 'They are together? How come I wasn't informed? Student B's reply to A. 

Soon, all of them were talking about us. The fire was spreading real quick. By now, Jongin know about it already. He stands up in a sudden and he shouts across the classroom. 'Aniya, Rei is not Luhan's girlfriend. She is my girlfriend. Mine. She's mine, man!' He immediately run towards Rei and put his arm around her shoulder, and pinches her cheek. 'Well, I hereby announce Rei-noona is Jongin's girlfriend now. The baby has grown up! Haha.'  

***

Luhan's POV. 

What the heck?! What's his problem? Thought he was flirting with the new girl. And now, he wants to steal my girl away huh? Damn this. What am I supposed to do now? Oh , he just pinched her cheek? Eww. Get your dirty hands off her. Baby has grown up? Oh ho ho, I can't handle this anymore. What even. You are gonna get it from me, bastard! 

***

Eunji's POV. 

...How the hell did I end up being that freak's girlfriend? Hmm............ Get away from m-me. I don't want to be your girlfriend. Ugh. No, no, no. Rei, you are gonna stay calm. Don't get mad. DON'T GET MAD. 

***

Jongin's POV. 

Ahh, this is so embarassing. What do I do?! Ahh, what am I even thinking? Even if it is, I might like Rei-noona or it might be helping my buddy, is this even right? I don't like Rei-noona, no? Do I? Yah, I'm so stupid. Now, how do I clear up the mess I have made. After this, I doubt he would still be my best buddy, or maybe we won't even be friends. Not even normal friends. STRANGERS. That's it. 

*** 

The murmurs and whispers were no longer murmurs and whispers. Everyone was extremely taken aback by how the situation was handled. The classroom was in a chaos. Mr Yang stood up and told everyone to keep quiet. It took awhile for Mr Yang to get the class settled down. 'Now, I want the three all of you to keep the dramas among yourselves, it's nearing to exam period now do you know? I need all of you to pay extra attention to your grades. So, get back to your seat and turn to your Social Studies textbook page 88.' commanded Mr Yang. 

To be continued. 

 

... How do you guys find this chapter? I'm getting worst and worst at writing fanfics already, I believed. I'm really really putting in my best, so if you have any comments feel free to comment it below. Be honest, straight out and tell it to me. I don't like slient readers too. Hmm, Subscribe if you like this fanfic? If not.... tell me how I can improve! :)