The new student.

Love me, Love me not.

Back in class.

Luhan sat awkwardly beside Eunji. He looked at Eunji. Feeling a little weird. 'Oh , what's this feeling i'm having now? I hate this feeling. Ugh.'' He turned away. All his attention was given to the new student that had just walked in.

'Beautiful....Beautiful..' As he mumbles while looking at the beauty in front of him.

Unknowingly, Jongin was heading towards the girl's direction. He take a few steps forward confidently. It didn't took long for him to reach where the girl was standing. That's how confident baby Jongin is.

'Hey, mind making friends? Jongin's here! What about you?'

The girl smiled and nodded. She spoke in a mild and gentle voice. ''Sure. My name's Su min. Let's be friends!'' 

Sulked Luhan was jealous in some ways. He was jealous at how Jongin could talk to the new girl that easily.

At break.

'It was no challenge at all.' Kai spoke with his best imitated voice of the principal.  Since that phrase was the principal's catch-phrase.

'Teach me' Luhan begged. 

'Why should I? Besides, you're courting Rei, ain't you?'

'Yes. But, we are not even together. We're not a couple. It would be alright. Just don't tell her. '

'Don't you think you are being a little unfair here?'  Jongin stormed off.

Luhan was confused. He walk along the path which leads him back to his classroom. He scratches his head as he thought to himself. 'What's with him? I was just stating the fact.' 

On the way back, he banged onto Eunji.

The force was too strong, as it knock over Eunji and she was sitting on the floor. 'Ouch, it hurts. Yah! Do you have eyes? Do you walked with your eyes closed? Psh.' 

'Sorry, sorry...' He kept repeating the same word. 'Are you fine, Eunji? Let me help you.' 

'Oh? It's you, Lu. I thought it was some blind old man. Haha.'

They both laughed out loud.

'I'm assuming you are fine, since you could laugh now huh?' You don't need my company to the cafeteria, do you?'

She pinches his arm softly. 'You still should accompany me. I'm still hurt, okay.'

'Yes, Ma'am!' He chuckled.