Back to school, Term 1.

Love me, Love me not.

It's the start of the new school year, new term, a whole new beginning. And now, here they are back again in school. It's their third year in Yoka Academy. Today is the first day of school and Luhan can't wait to see his crush, Rei, again. But while Luhan is anticipating to go back to Yoka, Jongin sits at the couch groaning, making noises. 'Can you at least show some interest in going back to school, it's the first day today do you know that?' Luhan emphasises on the two words, 'first day'. 'You're making it worse, stop it. And no, i will never show any interest in going back to school. Damn, Time flies, our holiday feels as short as a turtle tail.' He reply while playing his Iphone. His hyung rolls his eyes at him and 'Pfft'  him, before wearing his shoes. 'Come on now, we better hurry!' Said Luhan in a not-so-patient tone now. Jongin grab his bag near his shoes while wearing them, and he run off to catch up with his hyung. 

 

-Jongin's Point of view- 

Why is he walking so fast? Pfft, Fancy this hyung always worried about his precious Eunji. Then what about me? I feel unloved. Can someone just slap him to wake him up? I remembered him telling me before to not anyhow fall in love with a girl, and now he's the one who does it? Screw you hyung, liar. I hate you. 

 

-Luhan's Point of view- 

I think he's angry at him. I-I mean even if he's not, he sounded angry.. He just sounded angry. I know him too well, that dongsaeng of mine, that idiot, he would just get upset or angry easily. I should have put his feelings into account. Why can't i be a nice hyung towards him? He might think that i have changed ever since i know Eunji, but have I? I should say sorry..right..? Honestly, maybe my tone wasn't appropriate at that point of time. Yeah, i'm going to apologise. 

 

Luhan slows down his pace. He turned behind to check if his dongsaeng was there. Then he turned his direction towards him, and walk over to him. Luhan stops infront of him, 'J-Jongin ah, I'm sorry? Forgive me. Frankly speaking, I know my tone wasn't that good just now, but you do know that i still care and love you no matter what, even if she doesn't exists right?' Luhan heaves a sigh of relief after he finished his sentence and he look back up at Jongin. Jongin wasn't reacting much, he was just blinking his eyes. 'What's wrong, my love?' Jongin blushes and speaks in a soft, shy kind of tone. 'N-no, it's j-just t-that that you're never like this to me b-before. So, I'm not used to it.' Luhan nods his head and ruffles that cutie's hair. 'What do you mean by like this? You mean calling you my love? Oh, that? So? I'm gonna calling you more of that in the future, just for you.' 'You're so adorable.' Jongin mentioned. Then Jongin exclamied in excitement, 'Shall we go?' 'Of course.' 

 

Soon after that, they alight at their destination. Yoka Academy. 'Aish, i still don't felt like stepping in. This school makes me shiver.' says Jongin. They are right outside of Yoka, just a little bit step more and their offically back in school. 'I'm here, don't you fear.' Luhan tried calming his dongsaeng down. As soon as Luhan and Kai steps into the school, a voice came from behind. 'Hey, wait for me both of you!' She shouted so loud even other students walking in could hear, they stopped and looked for the voice where it came from. Both of them turn their backs too, to their surprise, it's Luhannie's crush. Luhan was spazzing so much in his head that obviously his face turned red. It's so red that his cheeks seem like a tomato. Eunji stopped infront of them, she was panting so heavily. 'I was catching up with you guys from the back, Guys surely do walk fast huh?' Jongin was staring at his hyung, waiting for him to take the next action but he didn't move at all. 'Hey, Hyung. Do something.' Jongin snap at him. He went off his daze and reach out a bottle of mineral water that he just drank before from his bagpack, and gave it to Eunji. 'H-here!' Eunji thanked him, then throw in a few gulps of water into her thirsty mouth. Luhan was trembling. He couldn't resist what he just saw. 

 

-Luhan's Point of view- 

Ohmygod, i swear i couldn't believe what my eyes had just seen.  Eunji just drank that bottle of mineral water, which i drank earlier. Okay, maybe i'm reacting a little exaggerated but oh god, that just seems to made my day so freaking much. That gorgeous lady, which i yearn to be with everyday, which i won't get sick of her. That accidental touch just now, when i was passing her the bottle of water. Our skins touched for a few seconds. I did not count, but i know that it was that short. Even though, it's that short, it seems like the world had stopped in that few seconds for us. That touch.. It may not be a vigourous skinship type, but at least i get to touch her. I know very well that i won't get as much chance to talk to her, not even to think about touching her, so this is such a precious moment. 

 

-Jongin's point of view- 

Oh yeah well, there goes again. I feel so awkward, i feel like a lightbulb. Why do i even bother? Jeez, i should just go tell hyung that i'm meeting up my brother to do homework. I just have to tell him...i need to go now..and then after i tell him, i will just forget about what happened and not think about it. Just pretend it didn't happened. You can do it, Jongin, you can do it. You won't ruin their 'precious moment'. Be a brave man! 

 

-Eunji's point of view- 

Why, oh my god. That stare. His staring at me. Not those kind of stare when you hate someone and you stare at them with full of hatred in your head, and there's like fire above you, like your raging. But this stare is different, that stare only when a mother and her own son would get. S-so, he treats me as his mum? Is my conclusion correct? But that's impossible, because i'm younger than him. But, it might be possible too. GAAAAH! What is this? Can he stop staring at me like this, this is scary. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end. 

I wanna keep everyone in suspense so i did not write finish what happened at the end. I will tell you guys at the next chapter, keep looking forward to what's gonna happened between the three of them, and then who will be joining their clique or else later on. More fun coming up next! Remember to comment? :p I love comments, And subscribe me if you love me, subscribe this story if you love this story. Hehe, But if you did both, then i love you! <3 *throw kisses*