SeHun

When the rich get bored

 

SeHun was spacing out. Again. His chin resting on Kai's left shoulder, his right cheek was glued to his best friend's so that he could see what Kai was watching. And he didn't like it.

They were outside the school, sprawled in the grass, under one of the green trees of the park. Kai was seated between SeHun's legs, his back resting on the other's chest. BaekHyun, SuHo and KyungSoo were studying, books opened around them, and ChanYeol was sleeping with small snorts.

SeHun titled his head a little to stare at the tanned skin the sun made brighter. The boy was still gazing at them. SeHun tightened his grip around Kai's thin waist in annoyance. The other turned his head to look at SeHun, his frowning face just a few inches away from his.

 

'What's bothering you, SeHunie ?' He whined, reaching to grab the younger's hand on his hip and linking their fingers.

 

That was so natural between them, there were absolutely no misunderstanding. Kai was his best friend, and only him managed to read SeHun's expressionless face.

The younger didn't answer and buried his nose in Kai's neck. He didn't want the other to find out he was worried for him. If Sehun has told him, Kai would have raise his eyes, pat his head with a fake smile and say he was find, and there was nothing to worry about, and Sehun was cute and - Sehun sighed. Even if Kai didn't want to recognize it, he knew he was still suffering because of them. And he hated that.

He sniffed softly onto Jongin's dark-curled hair. Such a wonderful smell; how a beautiful name. He really didn't understand why his friend hated being called Jongin so much. As much as he loved Kai, he missed the Jongin he has known before high school. His friend turned around in his embrace so that he was sitting on Sehun's lap. He had that twinkle in his eyes SeHun knew too well.

 

'I met someone.' Kai said with a mischievous grin.

 

'Someone someone ?' Sehun asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

Kai chuckled.

 

'Not someone like that. Just someone.'

 

SeHun reached out to sweep a strand of hair falling on the other's forehead.

 

'But someone indeed.' The younger completed.

 

Kai noded, smirking slyly.

 

 

----------------

 

 

SeHun was spacing out. Again. He was back in the classroom, waiting for Teacher XiuMin to come. Outside, the sun was shiny and bright, and SeHun was wondering what Kai's mysterious pray looked like. Then he remembered how Jongin has eyed them, at lunch time; and his spirit-eyebrows frowned - his real eyebrows didn't twitch an inch, of course. How much longer Kai would look at them like that ? It had been almost a year now that-

 

'You seem worried.'

 

A wonderful sweet voice cut off his thoughts. Wait, did that voice just say he seemed worried ? SeHun didn't seem anything at all, usually. He lift up his head to stare at the stranger, and what he saw took him aback.

It was a beautiful face, with thin lips and large doe-eyes. The boy's smile was sweet, like a candy, and suddenly, Sehun was wondering how tasty would be those lips. The younger blinked and focused again on the boy who was watching him in polite interest.

 

'Ah, now, you're surprised.' The stranger laughed, a twinkle in his eyes.

 

How a beautiful face.

, he was doing this again. Sehun cleared his throat.

 

'Hum, do you ... Do you need something ?'

 

The stranger smiled wider.

 

'Oh, yes ! I'm a new student here and hum, I don't know anybody. You seemed alone so I just wanted to talk to you.' He said with a shy look.

 

Sehun blinked again. This guy was too cute.

 

'But sorry if I disturbed you, it was none of my intentions... If you want me to leave I can-'

 

'No !' Sehun nearly shouted.

 

He blushed when other students turned to loot at him -and he couldn't believe he was actually blushing.

 

'Hum, you can stay ... if you want.' He stuttered, mentally slapping himself.

 

The boy smiled, a dazzling smile which left Sehun speechless.

 

'Great ! By the way, my name is Luhan.'

 

 

----------

 

 

Sehun was spacing out. Again.

He was coming back from school dragging his feet, unable to hinder his thoughts. Images of Luhan's smile, Luhan's laugh, Luhan's eyes, Luhan's everything kept playig in his head. Surprisingly, the boy had an amazing capacity to find out Sehun's emotions, when he assumed Kai was the only one. Sehun sniffed. Why did he even care about this guy ? He was just a nuisance with wide adorable doe-eyes.

Steps echoed behind him and suddenly, an arm embraced his neck with enthusiasm.

 

'Hello, little imp!'

 

Sehun his lips.

 

'I'm not an imp, unicorn.'

 

'And I'm not an unicorn either, imp.' Lay grinned, eyes brightening.

 

Sehun yawned in disinterest.

 

'You seem in a good mood.' The younger noticed.

 

Lay hummed, prettily smiling.

 

'Yeah, maybe.'

 

Sehun shrugged and they walked in silence, enjoying the sweet air of the end of the afternoon. Lay was singing some Chinese song for himself, his arm still s around Sehun's pale neck.

After a few minutes, they neared Sehun's house, who was practically Sehun's neighbour. The dancer felt the hand on his shoulder tightening when the two boys realised there were two other bodies which seemed really enjoying making out in the middle of the street.

The two guys finally parted, obviously more for breathing than anything else. The shorter one, who happened to be Suho, turned towards them, blinked a few times, then formed an "o" with his sored mouth. Sehun waved his hand to the taller man -who was, eventually, Kris.

 

'Yo.'

 

The blond smirked and answered, raising his enormous hand behind Suho's still fishing face. Beside Sehun, Lay dropped his arm, staring at blushing Suho. Both their faces deter Sehun to make any comment, but the sides of his mouth twitched almost imperceptibly.

He needed to call Kai.

 

 

A/N: This one is 1000+ words !! No time to read it again, sorry for the mistakes, and don't forget to comment ~