SuHo

When the rich get bored

 

SuHo quickly packed his books in his ridiculously expensive bag. It was the end of the day, school was over, and he just wanted to leave that damn classroom he was dying of boredom in. When all his books were tidied up, he reached for his pencil case, but it was nowhere to be seen. What the hell, it was here less a minute ago!

‘Looking for something?’

The mocking voice made him stand up. A boy was sitting on the opposite table, playing with his red pencil case, rolling it between his slim fingers.

‘Lay. Give it back to me.’

‘Na.’ The other smiled, showing his silly dimples.

SuHo sighed. That Chinese boy really had a particular talent to get on his nerves.

‘I said. Give it back to me. Now.’

‘Then tell me the answers to the M-CQ we have tomorrow. I know you … persuaded Teacher Choi to give it to you.’ Lay said, wrinkling his nose in disdain.

The students around them were oblivious to their exchange, apart from a certain blond who was eying them.

‘Tch. Blackmail? Really, Lay ? You’re not smart enough to do it by yourself?’ SuHo asked, still staring at his stupid classmate.

‘I just don’t want to revise. So?’

Lay rolled the pencil case in his hand once more. SuHo sighed once more.

‘b, c, c, e, d, a, e, b, d, d. Happy? Now give me that.’

Lay smiled widely and threw the object on the table, storming out of the classroom. SuHo growled, took his pencil case and his bag. This would be the dead of him.

 

Leaving the classroom, he addressed a big shiny smile to Teacher Jongdae who blushed and turned his head in embarrassment. SuHo had a cocky smirk, heading to the bathroom. He loved feeling wanted, being attractive for others. Every blush, every look just reminded him how hot he was. He loved it.

SuHo smiled to his reflection and opened a tap to wash his hands. Behind him, the door creaked. Then he saw Kris, standing in the frame, smirking at him through the mirror. The blond walked towards him without a word, eyes locked on SuHo’s ; he was practically eye-ing him. He his lips, sending a shiver down SuHo’s spine. Once Kris reached his classmate, he stuck on his back, his hot breath on the boy’s neck, wrapping his arms around him. Kris rubbed his hands against SuHo’s wet and soapy ones. The sinful way he was grinding his soaked arms against his made SuHo go insane.

‘You have to distress, SuHo. You are too nervous.’ Kris whispered in his ear, his lobe.

SuHo growled. He too? God. He was not stressed. Not at all.

SuHo closed the tap, turned around, clenched his wet fingers on Kris’s shirt and pulled him for a deep rough kiss. Their tongues rubbed indecently. It was everything but romantic; but SuHo was not stressed. AT. ALL.

Kris reached to grasp the brunette’s , soaking his pants, earning a moan from the other. Hearing Kris’s chuckle, SuHo broke the kiss and tip-toed to whisper in the taller one’s ear

‘I. am. Not. Nervous.’

Then he smirked and left the bathroom, feeling the other’s gaze rolling over his body. What a nice feeling.

 

-----------------------

 

‘Goodbye Kyunggie! See you tomorrow.’

SuHo waved his hand to his big-eyed friend, smiling at him, and then went away in the dark street. He walked alone for a while, humming in the night. He was almost in front of his big and wealthy house when he felt like someone was following him. He turned around and his eyes widened a bit.

‘Now you’re even stalking me? I’m starting to think you love me, you know.’

Lay, standing in front of him, right hand in his pocket, handed him a little smile, all dimples shown.

‘You’d like to.’ He muttered.

SuHo pretend to not hear and shrugged. He zipped his bag and looked for his keys.

‘, where are those damn-‘

A tinkle resonated in the fresh spring night. He raised his head. Between Lay’s beautiful and long fingers were his keys, with this little unicorn plush KyungSoo had offered him for his last birthday. He had never said it aloud, but he loved that plush.

‘What do you want?’ The dark-haired boy asked sharply.

Surprisingly, Lay seemed to hesitate.

‘A … A kiss.’ He stuttered, blushing cutely.

SuHo just raised an eyebrow, but didn’t try to argue. All he wanted was those damn keys. He caught the hem of Lay’s uniform shirt, crashing his lisps against his. The other whimpered in surprised, and SuHo took back his key-ring, Lay too busy to notice it. The kiss was short and chaste, but somehow, when it stopted, SuHo couldn’t bring himself to look at the red-haired boy. He quickly pushed his keys in the lock, rushed into his house, leaving Lay who stared at him blankly. Anyway, SuHo hadn’t felt anything while kissing Lay.

Really.

Anything.

 

 

A/N: Feel like this chapter is even shorter than the previous T_____T *burst into tears*
Anyway, this chapter is SuHo's ! Next will be ... I don't know yet 8D

Thanks for reading, and don't forget, a comment is good for your health ! Pleaaaazuuuuu ~ ♥