The mysterious schedule

Then we meet again

The next day….

 

Author’s P.O.V.

          Both B.A.P. and F(x) are at a salon preparing themselves for their schedule. Unknown to them are that they are going to meet once again.

 

F(x)’s P.O.V.

          “how was your walk last night, sul?” asked krystal “t’was okay” replied sulli curtly and nodded krystal “so sulli-ah, do you want to have an inspiration?” asked Victoria “huh?” wondered sulli “you know….. an inspiration” said amber hesitantly “wait-“said sulli but interrupted by luna “yes sulli, I also think you should have an inspiration. Someone who could inspire you.” Said luna “wait, let me talk first. First of all, what do you guys mean by inspiration? Second, what are you guys trying to say and do? And lastly why are guys so suspicious? “asked sulli “ummm..” the members looked unsure and looked at each other “you know what sul, it’s nothing. Unnie, just wanted to have a conversation. She’s just being talkative. Hehehe” said krystal nervously “you all look suspicious to me. But anyways, you guys don’t have to worry because I made a resolution and if something happens I will make sure to let you know. And also thanks for worrying about me and I’m sorry as well.” Replied sulli and nodded the members reassured.

 

B.A.P.’s P.O.V.

          “is everyone ready?” asked yong guk “yes, everyone is ready except for daehyun” replied himchan “oh, here he is” said yong jae and came daehyun running “hyung, what took you long?” asked zelo “ah, I just had to grab something I left inside. Nothing important.” Said daehyun “what is it hyung; is it really important?” asked jong up “huh? It’s nothing, don’t mind it. Let’s go” said daehyun nervously “ok” said the members.

 

Author’s P.O.V.

          Both groups have arrived at the location which is filled with different groups from other companies as well. Everyone in the room was wondering why they were inside while the others didn’t really seem to care. BA.P. arrived first and after a few minutes came F(x). As F(x) were entering they saw BA.P. and B.A.P. saw them too, both groups were surprised. Meanwhile, both sulli and daehyun stared at each other silently. However, both looked away quickly and minded their own business. B.A.P. greeted F(x) with a silent bow and so did F(x). And both headed to different directions.