Meeting Again

Then we meet again

Flashback

Sulli’s P.O.V.   (raining)

“oppa, what are you doing here?” but he didn’t answer her, he remained silent.

“oppa, let’s go inside it’s raining, you might get sick.” But then again he did not answer.

“oppa, what’s happening? Are you ok?”

“Sulli-ah, I….um…I think we should break-up” he said while stuttering. Sulli was shocked at what he said.

“oppa, why? Oppa, have I done something wrong. We can still fix it right, op…pa”(crying) “mianhe, sulli-ah, but I don’t have feelings for you anymore” and then he ran as fast as he could, not wanting to see sulli anymore. “OPPA!!!! Oppa!! Op..pa, je…bal…..”(crying in the heavy rains of seoul)

 

End of Flashback

Sulli’s P.O.V.  (raining)

*sigh* “oppa, why do you have to leave?” she whispered as a tear fell down her cheeks, while watching the rain outside the windows.

“sulli-ah, are you ok?” said Krystal, while patting sulli’s back.

“YAH! Sulli-ah, forget him already! Past is past…” scolded by Vic umma “he isn’t worth crying for” luna said while sitting beside sulli.

They new what happend to sulli but they don't know who he is. They just knew that sulli was dating someone.

“Oh?!” shouted amber “Hey guys, come here a second….” And all girls gathered up in the living room, well except sulli “I think there’s another rookie group that’s going to debut next week…” “hmmmm…” “yeah, I think they’re debut song is interesting….” “but I think EXO is much better…. Hahahahahaha” then all the girls laughed except sulli who wasn’t interested at all.

 

 

On the other side

Someone’s P.O.V.

“We are B.A.P.! Yes Sir!” “kamsamnida” “kamsamnida” 6 boys thanked cheerfully. “hyung, kids kaja…manager hyung called us, he said he wants to tell us something.” Daehyun said. “arasso…guys let’s go!” the yongguk said.

“Good job guys and congratulations! The President called me and he said he wanted to congratulate you for your successful debut stage and because of that he said that he will treat you guys for dinner.” Their manager said. “YEAH!!!” “HOOOOOO” “chincha hyung….OH YEAH!!!” 5 boys shouted cheerfully while daehyun was thinking of something…..or SOMEONE. After changing their clothes they went to a restaurant in Seoul and ate there.

"Hyung there food here is so delicious" their maknae, Zelo said cutely. " ne, we know" himchan said "hyung, tell the president thank you! we will really enjoy this food." yongguk said. and while chatting daehyun excused himself to go to the washroom. When daehyun was going to the washroom they suddenly saw familiar beautiful faces.

 

F(x)’s P.O.V

“Hey guys! I feel hungry.” Krystal pouted “NEEEEE!!!! We are hungry too.” amber and luna agreed while looking at Victoria “Guys I’m tired. I don’t want to cook.” Victoria said. The other 3 girls pouted. “ok..ok….ummmm… how about I just treat you guys to a restaurant? How about that? Good idea?” Victoria said “YEAH HEY!!!” “NEE!! SURE!!!!” “THANK YOU Victoria umma! You are really the best mom!” amber, luna and krystal said excitedly, until they noticed sulli. Sulli was just looking at the window, silently. “Sulli-ah, we are going to eat outside, kaja.” And krystal drag her to their bedroom to change, without sulli saying a thing.

After changed they went to a restaurant in Seoul. When they entered they saw the rookie group that they were watching on t.v. awhile ago.

"anneyeonghaseyo!" F(x) greeted formally. B.A.P. were schocked but then greeted back. "anneyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim" and bowed 90 degrees to their sunbae. "sunbae, what are you doing here?" youngjae asked "are we not allowed to eat here? of course were here to eat too." luna said "Ah, ok, sunbae do you want to eat with us?" jong up asked "yeah, sure" krystal said. and they sat together and when victoria was about to sit sulli asked victoria if she could go to the washroom and victoria said yes.

When sulli was walking she suddenly bump into someone and nearly fell, but somebody, with fast reflex, caught her in the arm. Sulli closed her eyes because she was afraid that she would fall. She wanted to say thank you to the person who caught her but when she opened her eyes..... she saw the guy that caught her, staring at her with eyes wide open and when she finally familriarizes that person's face she was also shock and surprised and that person was........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

to be continued...

hehehe my first chapter. Sorry if it is kinda boring or messy and such but i hope you guys like and enjoy it.. :)