The dazed people

Then we meet again

Author’s P.O.V.

F(x) members are preparing for a comeback that will be released this month and everyone is excited except, of course, for sulli. Sulli is still in a daze, lying on the floor watching the ceiling and thinking of something or maybe someone. When suddenly their manager came and announced an important schedule over the week.

 

F(x) P.O.V. and manager (:p)

“Everyone listen carefully and pay attention and I mean you, sulli. You have been out of your mind and please just… pay attention this is important, ok?” their manager begged. “Ok, tomorrow you all are set to practice for a performance that will take place next week. I am expecting you all to be there tomorrow on time and as a sunbae, set an example.” He continued.

“sunbae?” asked krystal “are they a rookie group?” continued amber “Oppa, a boy group or girl group?” said Victoria “huh! I hope they’re a boy group!” exclaimed luna. Which made everybody laugh except, of course, sulli.

“ANDWEEEEEEE!!! No way! Let it be a girl group. No, it will be a girl group. Oppa, it’s a girl group right?” sulli said hysterically. “uhh.. sorry sul but it is a boy group; however, I am not sure which boy group.” replied their manager. “No way” said sulli in a whisper. The girls and the manager were wondering what made sulli like that. “Why? Is there a problem sul?” “Did something happen to you?” “Come tell us” “Right, we‘re going to listen” concerned the members. “No, sorry… umm… I was just.. sorry guys. I’m not feeling well, I’m just going to take a walk. Be right back.” replied sulli.

 

Author’s P.O.V.

B.A.P. had just finished filming and are packing up. Everyone is busy packing up and changing; meanwhile, daehyun is just spacing out, frozen. The members were wondering what happened to him, they noticed he was silent and always dazed since yesterday. They were all in thought of what made the noisy ninja, silent. They thought it was absurd and unusual of him and so they decided to talk to him.
 

B.A.P.’s P.O.V.

“hey, should we go talk to him?” asked a curious maknae “won’t he get mad if we disturb him” replied jong up “no, we should go ask. I am very curious and worried” said youngjae “are you sure?” said himchan “yeah, I think we should go ask him. He has been so down lately, someone should talk to him or else” yong guk being a leader.

“daehyun hyung, what are you doin?” asks jong up “no, nothing” replied daehyun “ are you sure hyung?” asks zelo again “ yup, I am just fine “ you know what, you can always talk to us” said young jae

“right, young jae’s right. You can tell us anything” insisted himchan “no, really I’m ok, thanks for the worry and sorry for the worry at the same time” replied daehyun “ok, we’ll let you slide this time but next time you have to tell us, understand” said yong guk.

“hyung, I will just take a walk after I change. Can you tell manager hyung for me, please?” asks daehyun politely “sure, but be careful and don’t be late, ok?” replied yong guk “thanks, hyung” daehyun said with a smile.

“manager hyung, daehyun went out for a walk. He’ll be back later at the dorm” tells yong guk to their manager “ huh? Ahh.. ok. But remember you have a schedule tomorrow, just don’t forget that” “yes, hyung. We will.”