The awkward dinner?

Then we meet again

Sulli’s P.O.V

“Dae…dae…hyun o…op…pa” sulli said with a shocked expression. “s…su…lli…sulli-ah” daehyun also had a shocked expression.

They both fall in a deep silence. Until, daehyun recovered and stood sulli straight, he was about to talk to sulli but sulli ran away and went directly to the washroom.

“ho…w? what is daehyun oppa doing here? Is he with another girl? Did he replace me already?” sulli said while looking at the mirror, she was confused and had a thousand of questions that she wanted to ask but couldn’t, she just couldn’t.

 

Daehyun’s P.O.V

(Back in the incident that happened with Sulli.)

He couldn’t think of anything at the moment but then recovered. He stood sulli up and was about to talk to her, but sulli went directly to the washroom. He sighed.

*sigh* “what is she doing here right now? Doesn’t she have a schedule? Did she…..replace me already?” he was confused like sulli, but his last words were said into somewhat like a whisper.

He finally came back to s, but was shocked to see F(x). Now, he realized that sulli was with her members, but the most thing he was shocked was f(x) was sitting with them. So, he greeted f(x) formally as a sunbae and sat down quietly, more  like awkwardly. He was more awkward when sulli came back. He noticed that sulli was also quiet and uncomfortable when she came back. And he knew why.

 

Author’s P.O.V

After sulli went to the washroom, she just sat down and was feeling uncomfortable and awkward because she was sitting in front of daehyun. She didn’t know what to do but just stayed quiet. After eating dinner together they decided to go home and separated ways.

 

F(x)’s P.O.V

While walking back to the dorm

“what a nice dinner we had” amber said “right! It was really delicious and B.A.P are really nice and funny, hehehe.” Luna said while letting a little laugh. “I hope this will happen again, I mean….uh ..us eating together, it has been a while, right sulli-ah?” krystal said. And everybody had their focus on sulli who wasn’t even listening and was in deep thought. “yah, sulli-ah, are you ok? You have been quiet since we arrived.” Victoria said, worrying. Sulli was awakened by her members stare. “Huh? Ah… ne.. ne, I’m ok.” Sulli said  smiling a little. “hmmm… ok, if you say so.” Krystal shrugged and then they all went back to the dorm. Sulli was relieved that they shrugged it off.

 

At the dorm

Sulli’s P.O.V

*sigh* “good thing, they didn’t ask about me anymore.” She said in a faltering voice. She fell into a deep thought, thinking about daehyun. “daehyun oppa, why?...... Wait, is he part of B.A.P?….” she said with her eyes wide open. “wait, he is…. a….is an IDOL!!!!” “does that mean that we…will see….see each other!” “ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” she shouted out loud, until all the members were rushing from the leaving room, watching t.v. and chatting. They were worried because sulli was out of her mind ever since they ate dinner.

“what happened?” “is there a rat here?” “sulli-ah are you ok?” “did something happen?” all the members rushed to the sulli’s room and were asking a tons of questions to sulli, until sulli was confused and everybody calmed down. There was a dead silence, everybody was staring at sulli, and that nearly killed sulli, until sulli said “no, I’m ok…I…I..ah…I was..umm..I was… I saw rat…yes…i.. ahh… saw a rat!” “yes, umm… unnie I saw a rat. Is there really a rat here, unnie it scared me.” Sulli acted to her unnies and krystal. She was a child actress before. “ah, really there was a rat, I didn’t know that” Victoria said and the members nodded. “don’t worry we will tell manager oppa about it” amber said. Then they surprisingly believed in sulli, but sulli sighed as her members left her and she decided to just sleep it and then she slept.

 

B.A.P.’s P.O.V

“F(x) sunbae-nim are really nice, right hyung” zelo said “yeah, they are really nice and pretty” yongguk said “and tall too” himchan continued “I wish we will have a dinner with them again maybe someday” youngjae said dreamingly “yah! Daehyun hyung why are you so silent? It’s so unusual of you to be silent. Are you ok hyung?” jong up said because he noticed daehyun was in deep silence. “right, daehyun-ah you were silent all along. You weren’t even talking, are you sure you’re ok” yongjae said worryingly to daehyun. “huh?... ahh…yes, I’m ok, maybe just a little tired because we just had our debut stage and I was excited yesterday that I couldn’t sleep well. I’m just tired, maybe” daehyun said. “hmm.. ok, but if somethings wrong just tell us, you can tell us if you want to, ok?” yongguk as the leader said. “hmm.. yeah sure” daehyun answered.

And then they all went home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ah... HELLO EVERYBODY :) I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY SORRY IF I COULDN'T UPDATE EARLIER BECAUSE I SUDDENLY GOT TONS OF HOMEWORK. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I'M SOO SORRY AGAIN. :)

AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! :) :P