Practice Time...

Love Light

 

 

LOVE LIGHT CHAPTER 5

 

“YOONAAAAA!!!!!! You IDIOT!! Where were you when I was agreeing? How could I? What was I thinking? This is all your fault!” Seohyun shrieked at Yoona.

“YAH! What the hell??? You were the one that agreed! Sooyoung and I tried to shut you up! But NOOOOO you blabber mouth, you stubborn little chick, decided not to listen to us! And now, you say it’s my fault?? I will KILL you if you say that again!” Yoona threatened.

Seohyun had been panicking the whole morning, she herself, could not believe that she agreed ,or, for that matter, even came up with that stupid idea.

*How in the universe did I think I would have a chance against them?*, Seohyun thought.

“Seohyun, it’s fine, if we lose, we lose, we are not going to blame you for anything, this is not really going to prove anything, hey, you never know, we might end up liking it at the end. Don’t think too much about it, although, I really want to win against them!” Sooyoung comforted.

Seohyun smiled at Sooyoung’s attempts.

“Sooyoung, stop trying to comfort her, she needs to learn what she did; she still thinks it’s not her fault. The whole school probably hates us now. How in the world does she think we are going to win against them? SEOHYUN –Ah… what is wrong with your brain?” Yoona cried.

“The awkward moment when the brainless asks me what’s wrong with my brain, whatever, I am not going to think too much about this. We better get to work if we want to win.” Seohyun suggested.

Yoona glared at Seohyun but set right to work.  She couldn’t let her friend down, and personally she wanted to prove to Yong Hwa that they were not some pretty girls with no brains.

The girls practiced for 2 hours and decided to take a break for a few minutes. They went to their favorite place: Starbucks.

“I really don’t like this place anymore, all I can think of is Geun Suk’s girl friend that made a huge commotion. But she was incredibly pretty. Such a petty personality for a gorgeous girl...” Yoona said out loud.

The other two nodded in agreement and ordered their usual. They gossiped about the other school couples for awhile and decided that they should get back to work.

As they were about to leave, Geun Suk and Shin Hye entered the place, hand in hand.

Seohyun was the first to notice, “Oh Sukkie oppa! What a coincidence! But we were just about to leave.” Seohyun explained.

“Aww man, it’s fine, I’ll catch you guys next time!” Geun Suk said with a loud laugh. It was the first time he laughed that day. Geun Suk was with Shin Hye the whole day, but he was getting bored of her awful stories of her childhood pageants. Shin Hye, on the other day, didn’t like it when Geun Suk laughed so much when she had desperately tried to get him to laugh the entire day.

“Let’s go oppa.” Shin Hye dragged Geun Suk away from them.

“Yah, did you notice the way she dragged oppa away? It looked like oppa didn’t want to go with her.” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, I noticed it too, I don’t think he likes her, I mean I don’t know, let’s not involve ourselves into their lives.” Yoona suggested.

 

“You’re right Yoona. It’s really not our business.” Seohyun agreed with Yoona.

With that, they all promised each other that they wouldn’t talk about Geun Suk or Shin Hye, atleast nothing bad about them.

The rest of the day they just practiced and later hit the beds at 10:00  because they were too exhausted.