A class together!

Love Light

 

 

Love Light Chapter 10:



Yoona couldn’t sleep the whole night. The only thing that was going through her mind was the horror movie and to top it all off, Seohyun was so deeply asleep that that she was actually quietly snoring, quite annoyingly.

It was 5 in the morning, Yoona decided to get out of bed early and go for a run. she saw a few other students already up too.  

When she got back, it was 7:00. Seohyun and Sooyoung were both awake, and had saved her a bagel. The girls ate quickly, and got ready for dance class, which all of them had together.

Yoona and Seohyun walked into dance enthusiastically as the both loved to dance. Sooyoung, however, lazily followed,  due to the fact that she was really tired from the night before (and had two left feet). The girls scanned the room to see if they knew anyone, and found Geun Suk, Yong Hwa and Joong ki looking right  back at them.Being his usual self, Yonghwa turned away from them.Geun suk was surprised at first to see all of them there, but he recovered quickly and waved with a smile. Joong Ki followed and did the same.

All three girls  were taken aback by how somehow all six of them had managed to have the same class together, but quickly returned the smile at their sunbaes and walked towards them.


Before they could start talking , the dance teacher walked in  and greeted the students.


“Good Morning class! I am not a big fan of wasting time, so let’s get to work, and we will do the introductions later,” She announced. “Your first assignment is to show me if you are capable of picking the right song with the right partner. So, girls, you have pick a boy as a partner, and boys vice versa.”


Guen Suk looked eagerly toward Seohyun and Yoona, he quickly walked towards them.

“Hey girls, would one of you care to be my partners?” He asked looking towards Yoona, but Seohyun, not noticing his aim, willingly agreed.

“Actually Seohyun, I was hoping that I could  be partners with Yoona, if that’s not a problem.” Geun Suk admitted.

“Yeah, that’s fine oppa.” Seohyun walked away looking sad.

“Oh Sunbae, I can another partner, you can dance with Seohyun.” Yoona assured.

“That’s not it Yoona, the only other guy she would run to Yonghwa or Joong ki, and Joong ki would want to dance with Sooyoung,” Geun Suk explained. “See how that works out?”, he winked

Yoona chose to dance to “Gee” by SNSD and Geun Suk danced to “Super Girl” by Super Junior.


Seohyun stood with Sooyoung and saw Joong Ki hesitantly walking towards them.

“Soo-young-sshi, I think we should be partners”  he suggested.

Sooyoung nodded agreeing and walked away with Joong Ki.

Seohyun stood there feeling low by herself and felt even worse when she saw the only person who was left was Yong Hwa.

She walked to Yong Hwa.

“I guess we have to be partners.  I’ll dance first,” she said quietly.

She danced to Run Devil Run with a lot of energy.

Yonghwa just stared at her and was astonished at what he was seeing, She was an amazing dancer!

“You were great!” Yonghwa complemented. This time he was actually being serious with.

“Why do you mock me so much??,” she said, almost on the verge of tears.“Leave me alone! Just dance!” she snapped.

Yoona ran over to her. “YAH Yong! You already started?,” she yelled.

“I didn’t do anything, I swear.” Yonghwa confessed.

“You are always doing something or the other to Hyunnie,” Yoona exclaimed.

Seohyun just stood there and finally decided to speak.

“Hyunnie I am fine. Yonghwa sunbae, just dance, please.” She requested.

Yoona was shocked at Seohyun’s tone of voice. She realized something was bothering her.

She looked at Geun Suk for a short second, and he just smiled helplessly. No one was saying anything

“What’s going on here?,” the teacher said, finally breaking the silence.

“Yong is feeling too shy to dance in front of the class!!” Yoona said, almost too brightly, trying to ease the atmosphere.

Seohyun faked a smile on her face. “I am ok, really!, I am just not feeling that good,” Seohyun admitted.

“Alright, you can go sit out, just let me know who your partner is so I can write it down.” the teacher said.

“Jung Yong Hwa,” Seohyun said quietly and walked away to sit on the bench.

The teacher explained some class rules and the class was over. Yoona walked over to her Seohyun.

“Hyunnie, are you ok?” Yoona asked, looking concerned.

Seohyun smiled at her concerned friend

“Of course, ready to leave?” Seohyun assured her.

Yoona felt Seohyun’s forehead.

“What happened? You looked like you wanted to cry a couple minutes ago.” Yoona observed.

“You know Yong, I just didn't want to be his partner, but it is what it is.” Seohyun said, smiling. Yoona was not fooled by her. She knew her too well to believe that she was just bothered by the fact that Yong Hwa was her partner,but that something else was bothering her. She also knew that Seohyun was not the type to get sad about something as simple as Geun Suk not being her partner, but  before she could ask, both girls were interrupted by the teacher.

“Will you girls do me a BIG favor?” the teacher asked them.

“Sure,” Yoona and Seohyun chimed at once and smiled  at each other as the teacher laughed.

“Girls, the Masquerade Ball is in a week, and it’s a huge thing in this school! To be honest, it’s the only highlight and unique thing about this college. Anyways, can you guys put  these flyers up around the campus? I know it’s a lot to do in such a short time, but tell you what,you can ask your friends to help you put them up with you.” She handed the girls a huge stack of  banners with information about the Masquerade Ball.

“No problem,” they said together.

“Thank you girls, have a nice day! I’ll see you tomorrow” The teacher said laughing again.

The teacher left Yoona and Seohyun.

Yoona got very excited,  “MASQUERADE BALL!!!!! We have to go shopping now!!!!!!!!!!”

“The malls are gonna close soon, let’s go tomorrow. Before that, though, we should probably put all these up around the campus,” Seohyun suggested, holding up the flyers.

“Okay!” yoona chirped.

The rest of the day was pent their time putting up posters all around the campus. Sooyoung was too “busy” to help them, but in actuality, was actually in the dorm the whole evening marathoning her favorie drama that was about to end.

When Yoona woke up the next morning, she took a shower  and went down to get coffee for Seohyun, Sooyoung and herself. There ,she saw Joong ki sitting and eating a waffle by himself..

" Hi Joong ki- sshi," Yoona greeted her sunbae.

" Yoona! Hi! How are you?" Joong ki aske.,

" Since the last time I saw you, which was yesterday, I am great!"  She answered.

" Good, I was wondering, you know how me and Sooyoung are going to get married soon, right?” Joong Ki slowly started, he didn’t wait for Yoona to answer, but continued, “ Well, I was wondering if you can tell me what color dress and mask  she’ll be wearing for the ball, so I know it’s her.” Joong ki suggested blushing.

"Sunbae!!! So cute!! Sure thing! I’ll call you or text you later, when we actually have our dresses ready. Now I have  to go get the coffee to Seohyun, or else she’ll nag that it’s cold. See you later sunbae!" Yoona said laughing at Joong Ki’s shyness.

"Bye!," Joong Ki replied, blushing adorably.