Competition???

Love Light

 

LOVE LIGHT CHAPTER 4

The girls ran to their balcony wondering who the lucky girl that got such a cute proposal could be. They were all surprised when they found out who it was.

“It’s her! The !” Seohyun shouted.

“What are you talking about?” Sooyoung questioned.

“The girl from Starbucks! But why is she wrapped in Sunbae’s arms?” Yoona shrieked.

Yoona looked upset, but she didn’t know why. She knew she liked Yonghwa, but why did she feeling so insecure all of a sudden? She was not the type to change crushes easily.

The girls ran to the ground floor of their dorms to where everyone looked thrilled.

“How? Why? He is so nice.” Yoona said.

“Maybe, she is too, she probably wasn’t having a good day.” Sooyoung suggested.

“Sooyoung, do you always put yourself in other people’s shoes? How do you understand them so well?” Seohyun asked.

“I try.” Sooyoung said smiling.

“Aigoo.” Yoona said pinching Sooyoung’s cheeks.

The girls began to turn around to go back to their dorms, when Geun Suk called after them.

“Yoona! Yoona! Seohyun, wait up Sooyoung!” Geun Suk shouted.

The girls turned around plastering a fake smile on their faces; they did not like the girl that he had asked out. Geun Suk didn’t notice their sarcastic smiles, and yet, introduced his girlfriend, Park Shin Hye to the girls.

“Hey girls, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend,” Geun Suk said smiling. “Shin Hye, this is Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung.” He said pointing to each of them.

“Anyonghaseyo!” Shinhye said with a slight bow.

“Anyonghaseyo” The girls said together, bowing.

“Geun Suk Sunbae, your girlfriend is very pretty.” Sooyoung said.

Shin Hye was eyeing Yoona, She didn’t seem like a quiet girl, but she was awfully quiet at the moment.

“You don’t talk much do you?” Shin Hye asked suspicious.

“Of course she does! She talks more than Seohyun and Sooyoung.” Geun Suk replied.

They smiled but Yoona looked sad.

“Sunbae-nim is right, How did you know that Sunbae? I do talk a lot, it’s just that I am too tired right now, we went shopping this morning and –“Yoona was about to explain that she saw Shin Hye at Starbucks and the incident that happened there too but Yong hwa interrupted.

“Noona! Why are you talking to those losers? Let’s go have ice-cream!” Yong Hwa rushed in.

“Him?!?! Again? Now I am sure I want to transfer schools Yoona! Make an excuse, so we can leave.” Seohyun mumbled through her teeth so that only Yoona and Sooyoung could hear.

Sooyoung noticed that behind Yonghwa was Joong Ki. They met each other’s eyes for a second and then quickly looked away.

“Oh, hi Yong! Sukkie Oppa wanted to introduce me to his friend, the new freshmen.” Shin Hye explained.

“Oh, not much to know about them, they’re talentless. Let’s go.” Yong Hwa urged.

“YAH!” Seohyun shouted. “Who are YOU to call US talentless?”

“Oh Noona, be careful with the middle one, Seohyun, she may look cute, but she is a devil that lives right beside us.” Yonghwa explained.

“Yah! Chugulle? Why can’t you mind your own business for once?” Seohyun shouted.

“I am, just so you know, it’s not my fault that you decided to hate me! Ah! How low! Every girl in this college falls for me; I don’t know what your problem is.” Yonghwa argued back.

“Psht, The whole college probably doesn’t know that you are such an arrogant fool, a senseless jerk! You are a bad guy!” Seohyun shouted back, almost on the verge of tears. That’s the bad thing about Seohyun. Although she can get angry and shout at others, she tears easily too.

“And you? You think you are all perfect? Just because you are cute doesn’t mean anything. The thing that matters the most is talent, which you don’t have.” Yonghwa hassled.

“Yong, stop it!” Shin Hye commanded, and winked at him.

Seohyun’s and Yoona’s jaw dropped, they were beyond furious.

“Yong! That is not very nice to say! You don’t really know if they are talentless or not.” Geun Suk said supporting them.

“It’s called first impression Geun Suk, you stay out of this! You think everyone is nice! You talk to everyone! Geun Suk, you –“

Shin Hye looked angry. She didn’t like the fact that Geun Suk was supporting them.

“I can’t believe I once liked you! You really are a bad guy, I thought Seohyun hated you for no reason, but you are really low!” Yoona put all her anger into one sentence.

Shin Hye got suspicious.

Everyone got quiet, they were all staring at Yoona, Yoona started blushing. She could not believe she just said that!

“Nice try Yoona, you think you saying that would get everyone to quiet down? You liking Yong hwa? I believe you have a better taste than that.” Seohyun said trying to cover Yoona up.

“I tried.” Yoona said playing along.

However, Yonghwa was not fooled. He knew girls too well to get fooled by them, yet he just smiled.

“I am sorry; I don’t date ugly girls, or talentless ones!” Yonghwa teased.

“Arasso, since you are so sure that we are talentless, why don’t you do a competition with us? Then we’ll see who really the talented one is.” Seohyun suggested.

“Seohyun!” Sooyoung and Yoona shouted at the same time.

Now, everyone once again got quiet, this time no one dared talk.

Finally Yonghwa was the first to talk.

“Arasso, we are up.” He said. He looked at his friends for support; they just nodded and looked away.

“Fine, it is on, exactly a week from now, in front of the whole college, and the students decide who wins.” Seohyun declared.