I'll protect her for him‏

I'll protect her for him‏

 

"Key umma~~" I whined down the hallway. 

 

"Yah! What is it?" Key umma popped his head out from the kitchen. "No milk at lunch!" 

 

"I don't want that. God stop treating me like I'll sell myself for milk!" I rolled my eyes and huffed. 

 

"Then yes what is it my baby?" Key asked as he stepped into my room. 

 

. I wanted to seek advice from Key hyung but he'll know what I want and if he tells Onew hyung I'm dead, forever! Especially now that I know Onew hyung is straight. No no no. I must phrase my question carefully and tactfully

 

"What is it, Tae-ah?" Key questioned, tapping his feet. 

 

"Wait, wait. I'm thinking." I bit my nails without looking at him. 

 

"Jinjia. Call me only when you're done thinking!" Key was about to walk away when I hauled him into my room and locked the door. 

 

"Woah woah, Taemin. You know I only love Jjong right?" Key looked at me amusingly, quite surprised. 

 

"Umma, what? I would not do you even if you're the last one here." I replied flatly. 

 

"Why, you little brat! Just because they call you Taeman does not automatically make you a man!" Key drilled his knuckles at the crown of my head. 

 

"Stop! Stop hyung! I need your help, I'm serious." I pulled away from him and sat down on my desk chair. 

 

"I was just thinking, if one day when I fall in love and I date, and my fans were pretty disapproving, like madly insanely crazily disapproving. What should I do?" 

 

"Aw baby, is that why you've been keeping yourself in here all day, worrying about that?" Key pretended to wipe a tear from his eye. 

 

He's like a proud parent at his son's graduation. 

 

I nodded silently, quite glad that he thought that this was an honest question. 

 

"Taemin. Here is it." Key held my hand and began seriously. 

 

I shifted in my seat a little. I was the one who begged him to be serious, but what's with the cheesy hand holding? 

 

"When you're in love, you will want to protect your loved one to no ends. I know some of our saesang fans can get somewhat crazy, so it's up to you to protect her if you want to stay with her."

 

I nodded in agreement as I listened. Ummas knows best, right?

 

That's it. So Onew hyung will want to protect Jung Ah noona. And since she's the one hyung loves so much, I'll protect her for him. 

 

"I got it. Thanks Key umma." I hugged the diva, to which he graciously gave me a tight squeeze too. 

 

"No problem, Tae-ah. I'm so happy for you." Key hyung winked and walked back to his kitchen.

 

Well I'm not happy, at all. I quickly brushed off that thought. So how should I get started? 

 

**********

 

Onew's POV 

 

"Onew hyung, can I have Jung Ah noona's number?" Taemin suddenly asked. 

 

I simply glanced at him, to which he quickly explained: 

 

"Eh no, I just want to ask her some stuff. You know, she's so good at both singing and dancing, which is what I'm developing right now. That's all, I promise!" 

 

What's this punk doing? Aren't Jonghyun and I enough? Unless he's trying to get a scoop of what Jung Ah noona and I are planning? But I thought he already knew? Ah, then probably Taemin just means what he says. 

 

"Sure, Tae-ah. I'll give it to you later." I flashed him a wide grin. 

 

Mumbling a ‘thanks’ he scurried up the stairs back into his room. My sweet boy, who's the one avoiding who now? What's up with him? Since he already knew about my supposedly secret surprise why isn't he coming to me but running away from me? I just hope Jung Ah noona doesn't tell him anything more than what he already knows. 

 

If Taemin were to reject the idea, all my efforts with noona would be wasted and I can't have that. After our promotion, I would finally tell the maknae how I really feel towards him. Cross my fingers that he would accept me for who I am. But the way he's just avoiding my eyes, guess I'll have to try way much more. 

 

Just then Key walked into the living room after clearing up from lunch. 

 

"So, Onew hyung. Did you know that our Taebaby is dating? Omo like finally!" Key sighed happily. 

 

"What? Taemin dating? Who?" I asked anxiously. 

 

"Taemin didn't actually say he was dating. But he asked me what to do say if he dates and his girl would get hate. He's always clinging to you, did he tell you anything?" Key nudged me in the ribs. 

 

"Ani. He didn't tell me anything." I replied without looking at him. 

 

That Taemin. How dare he. Date and not let me know? What games are you trying to play? And here I was worrying that you're upset with me because I didn't tell you what I was planning but then actually you're hiding a bigger secret than me. And it's about someone you're dating! Why would he keep something like that from me? 

 

"Really hyung? How could he not tell you something so big a deal like this. It's his first love!" Key was just being overdramatic, "Or is it just because you're too dense to catch his hint?" 

 

Hint? Did he drop any hints? 

 

"Jung Ah? Jung Ah noona? He was asking me for her number earlier." I said, realizing Taemin's 'hint'. 

 

"Jung Ah noona. Kim Jung Ah? Isn't she like 10 years older than my baby?" Key has a look of disgust. 

 

No wonder Taemin was so against my surprise. He wanted to spend his break with noona. Aish jinjia, I should've known! He was looking off when I mentioned that I was going to meet Jung Ah noona. And what was he saying about getting hate from fans. Just because she was older than Taemin? Though I must agree fans these days are a little overprotective of us. If Taemin's going to let this worry stop him from getting the one he loves, then I'll protect her for him. 

 

 


Yay I'm finally done with my finals! Burn all the notes! HAHA

So. Getting a little dramatic here. 

And did y'all hear about Taemin on WGM? 

Well, I can't say I'm totally unaffected, it's just that I don't know if I'm bothered because Taem's my bias or because of my Ontae feels! 

Though I realy think he's enjoying himself!:) I would too if I had a pretend hot husband hehe. Taebaby don't forget about Onew hyung okay! :D 

 

Thanks for reading!