A trick ?!

Your happiness is my happiness

 

The next day…

 

“what! Ok…yes yes…I will try my best to be there as soon as possible. Thank you for informing me. Yes, goodbye”, Yesung replied.

 

It was early in the morning and Yesung received a call. By Yesung’s tone, it sound important and Yesung’s looks worried. Everyone in the dorm was wondering what’s wrong. There was silence after the call and Kibum broke it.

 

“Yesung Hyung, what was that all about?” Kibum asked.

 

“My Grandma is in the hospital and I have to get there as soon as possible” Yesung said in a rushing tone.

 

“Is she alright?” Ryeowook asked this time.

 

Yesung stop whatever he was doing and looked straight into Ryeowook’s eyes.

 

“My mum said that…. Grandma…might not…make it…” Yesung said as his eyes started to tear up.

 

Yesung took a deep breath and said “I will be going for 2 weeks, Leeteuk Hyung please help me tell the manager.”

 

After a while, Yesung left and Ryeowook cried, he never controls his tears…

 

Kibum was silent all the time, no emotions but his eyes show it all. He was worried, very worried. He ate half his breakfast because Sungmin was forcing him to eat.*whispers* you won’t like an angry Ryeowook. Remember Ryeowook made the breakfast.

 

One week later…

 

The dorm has a awkward atmosphere. Without the funny and weird Yesung, everyone has to depend on Shindong Hyung for laughter.

 

Mean while at Yesung’s house…. 

 

“What do you mean by all this is a trick?” shouted Yesung. Yes, he is very angry. Why?

  1. He got tricked and he hates it the most.
  2. He got tricked by his own parents and that’s kind of hurting.
  3. He told the manager that he was going to leave for 2 weeks and he felt guilty about it.
  4. Lastly, and the most important one, Siwon….he won’t be able to see Siwon for 2 weeks!

His grandma was totally fine… is just that his grandma misses him and want Yesung to stay with her and his cousin….a very annoying cousin.

 

“Oppa! Will you go to the shopping mall with me?” Yuri asked.

 

“erm…..”

 

Yesung was very tired for the day; he talked with Grandma the whole morning and walked the dog. Trust me…the dog made Yesung run out of breath.

 

Now, he has to accompany Yuri to the mall. It’s not like a holiday or back at the dorm. This is worse.

 

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAA, pretty please with a strawberry one top?” Yuri begged with puppy eyes but those puppy eyes will never worked on Yesung.

 

“Ok….but what do I get in return?” Yesung agreed as he is very kind hearted and smart to ask for a condition.

 

“A kiss from me!” answered Yuri. Yesung gave a shock look (like this O.O) and Yuri frowned. “Oppa..don’t you like my kisses? I always kiss you on the cheeks when we were young…Yuri is sad” Yuri said with tears in her eyes.

 

(By the way...this is not the Yuri from SNSD. I just randomly type one girl name…)

 

“Yuri, you yourself said that when we were young. It was in the past not now”, Yesung answer with worries. Yesung can’t stand girls crying because he will end up crying along with them.

 

“It’s ok…lets go to the mall now!” said Yuri and she drag Yesung to the mall.

 

But Yesung doesn’t know that she has a plan.

 

Relax, the plan is not evil, it is just annoying.