Home!

Your happiness is my happiness

After shopping at the mall…

 

“Oppa~!” Yesung turn his head and the moment his eyes met Yuri’s, he dodge the fail peck on his lips.

 

“Oppa! Why did you avoid my peck?” questioned Yuri. “Do you hate me so much?” Yuri said while crying crocodile tears.

 

Yesung saw through her act but with Yesung’s personality, Yesung can’t help but feel guilty for what he did. He decided to confess.

 

“Yuri, I’m sorry but I’m in love with someone so I can’t let you kiss me”, Yesung said with a hint of guilt.

 

“…is that so…it’s ok!” Yuri said with little emotion at first but cheered up at the end.

 

Yesung was a little surprise with her quick change of emotion but ignore it.

 

Back in the dorm…

 

Siwon has confirmed his feelings. How? He found himself keep going to Yesung’s room to feel Yesung’s presence and he was having insomnia and when he manage to sleep, he will dream of Yesung. Yesung blushing and smiling in front of him. Siwon sure can have sweet dreams….

 

When Yesung just left, he hardly has any appetite but as days past, he started to eat. He knows that Yesung will be worried if he sees Siwon looking thinner when he come backs.

 

What about Kibum?

 

He too started to become happier as days past. He missed Yesung a lot! He decided to open the door for Yesung and be the first to hug (or kiss) Yesung.

 

Eunhyuk has notice a change in Kibum and Siwon s’ behavior but he got troubles too.

 

Because he kept looking at Kibum and Siwon, Donghae got jealous and started to ignore Eunhyuk. That made Eunhyuk very sad and no matter how hard Eunhyuk tried to explain, Donghae just doesn’t want to listen.

 

 “Yesung Hyung ah…. I need your help again…what should I do...please come home fast”, Eunhyuk wished upon a star.

 

Few days past and …

 

“Time to go home!” shouted Yesung. “Isn’t here your home?” Yesung’s Grandma asked. “Grandma~ this is my home, where I was born but in Seoul, it is the home where I’m greeted by my brothers and we create happy and sad memorises. It’s different Grandma…” Yesung replied and in his mind was only Siwon. He wanted to see Siwon’s dimple smile, hand gestures and warnings to Heechul or Kangin not to use the God’s name for curses.

 

“Bye grandma!” Yesung said while waving his hands goodbye.

 

But little did Yesung know…

 

At the dorm…

 

Kibum and Siwon stop doing whatever they were doing. They ran to the door and open it before Yesung could open it. Yesung was shock (like this O.O) but soon he has a silly smile on his face (like this :] ).

 

“I’m home!” whispered Yesung to himself but Siwon and Kibum heard it clearly. Kibum and Siwon hugged him tightly that almost made Yesung couldn’t breathe.

 

“How long are you going to hug Yesung Hyung and not letting him in?” Eunhyuk asked while leaning against a wall.

 

Siwon blushed while Kibum hides his face with his arm (like usual when he is shy).

 

Eunhyuk drag Yesung to his room and closed the door. Donghae who was at a corner was totally frowning and has an aura him showing people not to mess with an angry Donghae.

 

“Hyung I need your help ASAP. You see Donghae and I-” before Eunhyuk could finish, Leeteuk knocked on the door and said “Yesung ah, you have a visitor.”

 

Who could it be? And this person will cause trouble !