Confusion and misunderstanding

Your happiness is my happiness

 

Back at home, at the balcony ………..

 

Siwon P.O.V

 

Why was there a sharp pain in my heart when I saw Yesung blushed because of the peck on the cheeks? Just who do I like? Kibum or Yesung….AHHHH I’m so confused!

 

P.O.V ends

 

“Siwon? Why do you look so stress and confuse?” asked Eunhyuk. “Nothing…is just that I’m confused over my feelings…I don’t know who do I like…can you help?” Siwon replied with some hand gestures.

 

“Of course!” Eunhyuk said with enthusiasm. “So who are the people that you think you have feelings for?”

 

“Yesung and Kibum”

 

“….why do you like Kibum?”

 

“He is kind, sweet and understands people’s feelings well. He maybe be quiet but it is enjoyable to be with him when you want silence.”

 

“How about Yesung Hyung?”

 

“He is special, hardworking and he maybe weird but he always know who was feeling unhappy. It’s as if he can see your heart! When he smile or even just blush, he look so adorable! And he-”

 

“Ok, enough…it’s not like I don’t know Yesung Hyung’s character”

 

“Ok……so who do you think I like?”

 

“Think about it yourself…good night”

 

“Hey! Didn’t you say you will help me?!” Siwon half-shouted.

 

“You can only find out yourself and not people helping you…” whispered Eunhyuk walking to his- I mean Haehyuk(Eunhae) room.

 

Siwon could only walk slowly to his room without realizing he broke someone’s heart.

 

A while ago…

 

….why do you like Kibum?”

“He is kind, sweet and understands people’s feelings well. He maybe be quiet but it is enjoyable to be with him when you want silence.”

 

Crack…….what was that you might be wondering… that was Yesung’s heart. Yesung heard the conversation as he wanted to go to the kitchen for some water. He was thirsty but not anymore… he tasted salt water around his lips. He was crying.

 

Yesung P.O.V

So he does love Kibum…foolish me. Thinking that there might be a chance for me…I guess not. Cry, cry and cry...all I do is crying. I should stand up strong and forget about this love. It was not meant to be in the first place. It was only one sided and there was no chance for me to be with a perfect guy like Siwon.

 

Siwon needs a guy like Kibum. Caring, smart and good in English. The opposite of me… I’m stupid, short, hands that are smaller than average and slower in dancing.

 

But can I really forget about Siwon…that guy that light my world with his funny hand gesture, bible talks and that dimpled smile that makes you forget all worries. AHH! I should just go back to sleep!

 

P.O.V ends

 

Yesung slept after a while. He got too tired after all the crying. 

sorry if I made this too short and making yesung insult himself. how will siwon find his true feelings? will yesung find a new love or hang on to this one sided love? what will happen to kibum and siwon if yesung leaves the dorm for 2 weeks?