The day is just starting

Gossip Generation.

 

[Good morning nosy people, you are reading Gossip Girl, your only source to the scandalous lives of Ttara’s elite. ¿The most popular thing on my blog? Jessica Jung, everyone’s favorite girl, she came back to the city after a mysterious disappearance. Everyone knows Jessica, and everyone is talking about it..

And everyone says that Yuri, the attractive girlfriend of our queen bee, always had feelings for this blonde girl. And Yuri’s best friend, Kim Taeyeon, is not going to let  Jessica forget her past.

Then there is this Choi Sooyoung, who seems that her crush from her childhood just came back. Jessica and that mysterious girl attended to Tiffany’s glamorous party. But she wasn’t the only one who left a big impression that night. Our new girl Yoona really impressed Taeyeon…

But well, now that Jessica Jung is back ¿Ttara will be the same again? Meanwhile, we are dying to know what is going to happen later.

I bet you wonder why I’m writing so early in the morning. The truth is that.. I didn’t sleep last night. Why would I waste my time sleeping when being awake is so much better? Is there something more relaxing than a lazy Sunday? Reading on your bed, drinking coffee, watching tv… yeah, sure. The truth is that the elite in Ttara is not lazy. The breakfast is important and it comes with champagne, dressing standard, and ‘a lot of our close friends’… and enemies, of course. Today, Kim Taeyeon’s father will be the host of a big event for his foundation, everyone is invited. Well, maybe not everyone]

 

When Sooyoung woke up she ran to Yoona’s room. She planned to see her sleep, but she was surprised to find that her sister was already awake.

“Oh, you are awake” Sooyoung greeted her and felt embarrassed for entering like that in her room.

“Yeah, and you are controlling me..” Yoona mocked her sister “I’m fine, seriously, I am”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I told I’m fine in the party, in the taxi, when we got home, when you took me to my room and before and after I brushed my teeth..”

Sooyoung sighed, after all of that she wasn’t still convinced.

“It’s just that I feel stupid” Yoona said “I mean, how could I think that Kim Taeyeon just wanted to talk?”

The older girl smiled a little because Yoona talked about it like if it was funny.

“You thought that because you trust people. And usually that’s something good, isn’t?”

“Yes, except if it’s about Kim Taeyeon” Yoona said with anger when she remembered last night “But, the real question is, ¿how are you?”

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow.

“I’m fine, ¿why?”

“I think I ruined your date. You should go out with Jessica again, I like to see her”

The older girl nodded, smiling.

“Sure.. I mean, I deserve a second date, right?”

 

“Jessica should have never come back” Tiffany said with anger when one of her maids was serving breakfast for her and her friends.

“I love to sleep in your house” said one girl happily when she saw the food.

“Seriously” Tiffany said noticing that she was being a little ignored “I don’t want to see her tomorrow in school and I would be better if she doesn’t show up in Taeyeon’s father event”

“Wow, you are really mad at her..” said other girl.

“Yes, I hope you never get angry at us like that..”

“Well, you never would do what she did to me” Tiffany said severity and then she drank coffee.

“No, never” immediately said one of the girls even If she didn’t know what Jessica did.

“Of course not, Tiffany” added the other girl who also knew nothing about it.

They didn’t want to know and they knew that Tiffany wouldn’t tell them, they just worried to tell her what she wanted to hear. The truth is that they didn’t have a strong friendship.

“I wonder if Yuri remember the event” Suddenly Tiffany said taking her phone and started to talk sweetly “I would be wrong if I arrive there without my girlfriend who I love… and who loves me too, of course”

 

Taeyeon’s room was a mess. There were a lot of clothes on the floor and on the couch there was Yuri sleeping deeply.

The tan girl started to wake up when her phone started to ring. Slowly she moved her arm to take it and she noticed that it was her girlfriend who was calling her.

“Hello?” Yuri said sleepily.

“Hi honey, did I wake you?” Tiffany asked her with a naughty voice tone.

“No, don’t worry” Yuri lied, even if she knew that her girlfriend already knew.

“Well, drink some strong coffee and take a shower, sleepyhead.” Tiffany smiled “The event for Taeyeon’s father foundation is today in the Palace”

“Oh, yeah..” Yuri talked still with her eyes closed “I will see you there then, I love you”

She ended the call and yawned while she got up. Even if she had a hangover because of the party the night before. She let her phone fall to the floor which made a loud noise.

“Yuri, I want silence” Taeyeon asked among her sheets on her bed “Some people try to get some energy, you know?”

The short girl spend her night with two girls that were on her bed and they didn’t really sleep well.

“Today is your father’s event” Yuri said standing up from the couch.

“I know, that’s why I set the alarm to the 9 a.m.”

“Don’t lie, it’s 10 a.m. already”

Taeyeon sighed, she really didn’t want t wake up, but she started to do it anyway.

“Well, girls, get out” Taeyeon ordered them and then started to clap.

They wanted to sleep but they knew that they should obey.

“Oh, wait” Taeyeon stopped them while they were dressing up “Yuri, don’t you want to be with them..?”

“No, no, I’m fine” Yuri smiled because of that proposal.

“Well, is your loss”  Taeyeon said touching the girl next to her “But well, Yuri doesn’t need you girls, so you can leave now”

Taeyeon winked and the girls left the room.

 

Then Yuri focused on her friend’s face. The shorter girl had a bruise on her face, it looked painful.

“It looks like that girl hit you hard” Yuri said sitting next to Taeyeon “You shouldn’t mess with someone’s little sister”

“If I just could remember her name, I would hunt her and kill her” Taeyeon said with thirst of revenge.

“Why? Now you kill people?” Yuri laughed “Are you going to strangle her with your scarf?”

“Don’t make fun of my scarf” The older girl acted like she was offended “It’s my mark”

“I just say that a murder with a scarf is not really intimidating”

“That loser hit me, she deserves hell” Taeyeon reminded it to her friend and put a serious face “Beside, you know what people say ‘it’s better a broken nose, than a broken heart’”

“What?” Yuri immediately said in shock “I didn’t even talk to Jessica last night!”

Taeyeon just looked at her and smiled.

“And who said something about Jessica?” Taeyeon said.

Yuri then kept silence. It was Taeyeon after all, her best friend.

 

Sooyoung was ready. Her clothes were simple but she looked pretty. She didn’t need to wear expensive clothes to feel comfortable with her looks.

“How do I look?” She asked Yoona “I deserve a second date, isn’t?

“Definitely” Yoona replied

“Well, I will go then” The taller girl started to walk to the door but then she stopped “You also dressed up, where are you going?”

Yoona was nervous with that question.

“Well, you know, I need to talk to a friend about what happened yesterday..”

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow.

“Someone who is not my sister, do you understand?”

“Sure” The older girl said apologetic “Well, then I see you later”

Sooyoung kissed Yoona’s forehead and left.

 

“Lobby, Hotel Palace” said a voice through the phone.

“Good morning, I’m Kwon Yuri” said the girl with a soft voice while Taeyeon was taking a shower “I’m talking from Kim Taeyeon’s suite, I know that you usually don’t give this information but can you tell me in which room are Jung Miri and her daughter staying?”

Of course they would tell her which room. Everyone knew who Kwon Yuri was.

 

“Hi, Tiffany, it’s me” Jessica was also using her phone from her suite “I guess  you are still sleeping,  I’m on my way to your house.. I think we need to talk”

The blonde looked uncomfortable with that voice message, because she didn’t really know what to say.

“Well, I see you soon them, bye”

Jessica tried to sound friendly but it didn’t work. When Tiffany got the voice message she deleted it without listening to it.

“Doesn’t she get it? I don’t want her to talk to me!”

 

The blonde walked to her own room and everything was full with boxes. She didn’t like it all that mess.

“Mom, have you seen my Michel Perry shoes?”

“It would be easier for you to find it if you unpack” said the woman entering to her room holding a teacup. “It’s your life, you should start to live it”

“This is not life” Jessica replied while she was looking for her shoes in the boxes “This is a hotel where we are living because you decided that you didn’t like the color of the walls in our house”

Jessica turned around to face her mother but the older woman suddenly handed her the shoes that she was looking for. The blonde girl took them and she sat on her bed.

“Listen mom, I already told you that I’m going to that even, what do you want?”

“I just want to know why are you like this” said the older woman calmly “You are not like this, you love parties”

“Maybe I’m like this” Jessica got up from her bed ready to go out “Maybe you don’t know who I am”

“Oh, okay, then tell me” her mother rolled her eyes, all that scene was ridiculous for her. Jessica didn’t reply her so her mother decided to change the subject. “Did you and Sooyoung have fun last night in the concert?”

“We couldn’t go, actually, we end up going to Tiffany’s party..”

“Oh, that made her happy I guess” Mrs. Jung smiled happily.

“Tiffany? No, actually she wasn’t not happy..” Jessica walked to the door “That’s why I’m going to talk to her”

“Fine, just don’t be late to the Kim’s event” Her mother reminded her.

“I know” Jessica said upset.

“Honey, I can imagine that is hard for you to come back, but if you avoid it, people will think that you hide something”

“So ironic, that is coming from someone who hides my little sister in a Medical Institution”

Jessica laughed mocking her and then she left the room.

“That’s different” Her mother didn’t really care about what Jessica said “But I’m serious, don’t be late”

 

Jessica walked out of the hotel and she took a taxi. She didn’t really know what would happen with Tiffany but she was ready to face it.

Unfortunaly , Sooyoung arrived a moment later to the Palace. She walked to the lobby, a little nervous, so many luxury things was too much for her, it reminded her that Jessica was someone unreachable. She saw the chubby man in the reception and she smiled, she tried to be nice.

“Hi, how are you?” She greeted him “I was here yesterday with Jessica Jung…”

“How can I forget you?” He said ironically

“Yeah, well..” The tall girl started to feel uncomfortable “Ehm, is she here?”

“She just left, but you can wait for her”

“Okay, maybe I will do it, I guess it wouldn’t take her too long to come back, right?”

The man looked her like he wanted to make fun of her.

“I don’t know, the last time she left the hotel and she didn’t came back for a whole year, so feel free to wait for her”

Sooyoung step back a little.

“That way” The man said severely, pointing some seats that were there.

“Yeah, I will be there.. “ Ugh he is so annoying!

 

On other hand, Kwon Yuri was already ready and walked to the elevator. The doors opened and Jung Miri step out of it. The older woman smiled happily when she saw the girl.

“Hi Yuri, it’s good to see you!”

“Hi Mrs. Jung, it’s good to see you too” Yuri greeted her cordially, both of them started to walk to the door of the hotel “Is Jessica in her suite?”

“Oh, she just left..” The mother said feeling pity “But I will tell her that you came to see her, I’m sure she will be happy to know it.”

“Oh, I’m not so sure about that..”

“Oh come on, she loves you. I mean, I think that you were her first love or something” Mrs. Jung smiled “But of course, you and Tiffany are the perfect couple”

They kept walking and Yuri had a smile on her face.

“Do you think that she is going to be back soon? I can wait for her”

“I don’t know, but he can take care of you” Jessica’s mother pointed at the receptionist “Excuse me, I will go out for a moment but this girl is going to wait for my daughter Jessica”

That man just smiled

“Of course, you can get in line”

Yuri looked at that way and there was Sooyoung sitting lonely and looking bored.

Mrs.Jung looked at that girl and she didn’t feel happy about it.

“I had the feeling that you would be back..” Mrs. Jung said don’t even looking at her “You are Choi Sooyoung, right?”

“Yes” she said standing up and bowing to them “It’s nice to meet you again, Mrs. Jung, I hope you had a good, ehm.. 21 hours since the last time we see each other”

She was already nervous, and she ended up saying something that sound really stupid. Mrs. Jung and Yuri noticed it and they faked a smile and mocked her.

“Yes, it was good” Jessica’s mother said with a still fake smile “Well, excuse me, I will leave”

The older woman said goodbye to Yuri and left the hotel in a hurry, without saying goodbye or paying attention to her daughter’s new friend. Her rejection towards Sooyoung was evident.

Now it was just the two girls standing there.

“Hi” Yuri said looking at the taller girl.

“Hi” Sooyoung replied and smiled a little trying to be friendly.

What an awkward moment.

 

The blonde girl arrived to the Hwang’s mansion. The maids informed Tiffany about her friend arrival to her house and she waited a moment in the living room.

“Jessica” Tiffany said while she was walking down stairs. Her tone was emotionless.

“Hi!” Jessica was friendlier “I bring two coffees and an Audrey movie”

The black-haired girl looked at her with exaggerated confusion and then she smiled a little.

“Ah! I completely forgot the part when I invited you to come to my house”

The confused one was Jessica, she didn’t know why Tiffany was treating her like that, again.

“I called you..” She tried to explain a little sad “Tiffany, it’s Sunday morning, you know; coffee, croissants, breakfast together, it’s our tradition”

“I have new traditions now” Tiffany was cold but kept smiling. And then she started to walk to her room again.

“They are not traditions if they are new” Jessica said raising her voice, stopping Tiffany.

The black haired girl looked at Jessica directly. The blonde girl noticed that there was sadness in her friend’s eyes, but when Tiffany felt tears on her eyes, she looked away and took a magazine that was on a table and sat down, acting like she was reading.

She just wanted to ignore her ex best friend.

“Tiffany, I really want to make our friendship work, besides, I thought that everything was fine between us..”

“It was”

When Tiffany looked at her again, Jessica clearly saw a hurt girl.

“It was” she said again “but then I knew that you slept with Yuri”

Jessica felt like she couldn’t talk, and started t turn around because she felt lost.

“How did you know?” Jessica said softly meeting Tiffany’s eyes.

“Yuri told me” she replied “At least she felt that she should tell me the truth”

“I don’t know what to say…”

“Don’t bother to say anything” Tiffany left the magazine on the table and got up “I wouldn’t believe you anyway”

She started to walk, she would leave anyway, but Jessica stopped her.

“Tiffany, it was a-“

“You know what?” Tiffany interrupted her, facing her “I always knew you were a … but I didn’t know that you were a liar too”

That really hurt Jessica, but she didn’t say anything, she understood that Tiffany was angry.

“How can I fix this?” The blonde girl asked softly.

“You can’t, Jessica” The black haired girl looked at her with anger “Just stay away from me, Yuri, and my friends”

Jessica couldn’t say anything, she felt blame.

“It’s over, do you get it?”

It was the last thing that Tiffany said to her and she smiled cynically before she walked upstairs leaving Jessica alone.

 

[Jessica’s visit was short and not very sweet ¿but do you know what is sweet? Revenge.. and they say that it’s better to get it cold. ¿Who is hungry?]

 

Sooyoung walked out the Palace to get some fresh air. Waiting inside was like an eternity for her, and in this way she would see Jessica better, if she came back soon.

One of the reasons why she did it was because Yuri walked out first; they were fighting to see who would be the first one to talk with Jessica.

 

“So.. why do you need to talk to Jessica?” Sooyoung asked t Yuri to break the silence.

“Nothing special, I just wanted to say hi since I was around..”

Sooyoung nodded even if she didn’t believe that answer.

“And you?” Yuri asked her too, while looking to the floor.

“I.. honestly I don’t live near here, so I’m thinking of  a better excuse”

She laughed on her own comment but Yuri still looked serious.

“You two are..?”

“No, ehm..” Sooyoung said nervously “I mean, I don’t know”

“Yeah, that’s how Jessica is” Yuri smiled, like talking to herself “You never know what she is thinking..”

The taller girl was confused with those words, and when she was about to ask something more someone interrupted them.

“Yuri, here you are!” Taeyeon exclaimed when she walked out of the hotel “What are you doing?”

Yuri turned to see her friend and smiled nervously.

“Nothing, nothing” She replied walking towards the shorter girl “I was waiting for you”

Taeyeon looked at the person who was next to Yuri, she took off her sunglasses, she couldn’t believe it.

“Her?!” She asked.

Sooyoung walked closer, fearless.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon said almost hitting Sooyoung, but Yuri stopped her.

“Why? Is this your hotel or something? Sooyoung tried to make fun of her and pointed to the building.

“Actually, it is” Yuri said.  Sooyoung wasn’t surprised.

“Yeah, so if you don’t have a good reason to be here I would have to ask you to stay outside, in the trash, preferably.”

“Trash?” The taller girl raised an eyebrow “Listen, maybe my dad is not a multimillionaire, but I live in a nice neighborhood. Don’t you think that we are taking this social strata war too far?”

“I haven’t even started yet” Taeyeon said while she was being stopped by Yuri but somehow she escaped and pushed Sooyoung violently.

“Okay, let’s go” Yuri took her friend, she didn’t like fights, and even more if her friend was part of it.

“Don’t tell me that you are defending Jessica’s new ” Taeyeon told her in an angry tone, she took Yuri by the shoulders “If there is someone who has a reason to break her face, that’s you!”

“Look, this poor girl is not worth it, and not even here..” Yuri said in a low tone trying to calm her friend.

Taeyeon still wanted to kill Sooyoung, but she thought that Yuri was right.

“This is not over” the short girl told to Sooyoung and started to walk next to her friend. They were leaving.

“Anytime” Sooyoung said calmly “That bruise on your face looks lonely, maybe I should make a new one”

Taeyeon stopped and looked at her directly, she was decided to kill her, but Yuri stopped her again.

“Calm down” Yuri told her and took her hand, leaving Sooyoung there.

Sooyoung smiled, she find it funny to make the shorter girl feel angry.

 

That morning, Yoona was the next one to visit the Hwang’s mansion. It was the first time she visited her house, and she felt out of place because of the big house. A maid was in charge of let the queen bee know that she had a guest, so Yoona stayed in the living room waiting for her.

“Ugh, I told you that I didn’t want to see anyone..” Tiffany said with a low voice while she was walking down stairs to meet her unknown guest.

However, when she saw Yoona, her expression changed. She had an evil smile.

“Hi, little girl”

Yoona felt her heart beating fast, she was really nervous. She was alone in her idol’s house

“Hi..”

“What do you need?” Tiffany asked her sweetly.

She invited Yoona to sit down on the couch.

“Ehm, I noticed that… I still had your pens, you know, the ones that I used to make the invitations.. and I thought that you would need them, maybe.” Said the younger girl still feeling nervous.

“That’s the worst excuse I have heard” Tiffany replied with a laugh.

Yoona suddenly blushed and looked away.

“You want to know what Taeyeon said about you..” Tiffany guessed.

“No..” Yoona replied

Tiffany just smiled and raised an eyebrow.

“Well, yes.. Did she said something? Her or someone?”

“Hmm”  Tiffany make an expression “No, not yet. Taeyeon likes to make brag about her dates, not about her victims”

Yoona felt uncomfortable with that. “Great, now I’m Taeyeon’s official victim”

Tiffany got up and walked toward Yoona.

“Come with me, you can help me to make breakfast” Tiffany said softly.

“Yes, sure” Yoona felt like she was in heaven.

Yoona felt closer and closer to the exclusive circle of Ttara.

 

Sooyoung didn’t give up. She spent almost one hour waiting for Jessica. She was distracted counting the lines on the floor so she didn’t noticed when the blonde arrived to the hotel.

“Sooyoung, hi” Jessica said walking to Sooyoung, surprising her.

The tall girl didn’t know what to do, besides she felt really embarrassed.

“Ehm, I was around, and you know.. I wanted to tell you in person that I been wondering if.. are you hungry?”

Jessica laughed.

“Yes” she replied smiling “Actually, I had a horrible morning”

“Oh, do you want to talk about it? And eat?” Sooyoung said, still nervous.

“Yes” Jessica said friendly “I would love to do both things, but let’s eat first. I’m really hungry”

“Great, just in time for the breakfast in Kim IlHoon’s event”

Jessica and Sooyoung recognized that voice. It was Jung Miri, Jessica’s mother.

“Mom, hi..” Jessica greted her emotionless.
“Mrs. Jung, it’s good to see you again” Sooyoung tried to be nice.

“I see that you are still here” Said the woman, like if it was something bad.

“Listen, mom. I think is not a good idea if I go to that event..”

“You promised” Her mother reminded her.

“Yes but that was before-“

Jung Miri raised an eyebrow, not pleased, making her daughter stop.

“Before I knew that Sooyoung is hungry” Jessica said, making an excuse and looking to the tall girl “I can’t leave her like that, mom”

“Yes, that would be inhuman” Sooyoung said, explaining.

“Yes, that’s why I’m going with her” Jessica assured her.

“Because I can’t go with her” Sooyoung added.
“We had plans to have breakfast together today”

“Jessica, you are in home, you live in my house” Mrs.Jung said “Those are my rules, so tell me, what I have to do to make you dress properly and go to that event?”

Her daughter looked at Sooyoung and that said it all. It seems like Ttara’s ordinary girl will be introduced to the Elite.

 

“Wow, Tiffany, it’s beautiful..” Yoona said while she looked at Tiffany.

The queen bee was wearing a blue dress and was looking at her reflection in the mirror.

“I mean, you are beautiful” Yoona added.

“It’s ordinary” Tiffany finally said, ignoring Yoona’s compliment. “The color is from the last season and besides, there is a better version in Bergdorf’s.”

Tiffany started to undress and that surprised Yoona, so she decided to ignore it.

“I like the color of your walls” said the younger girl “My sister’s room has the same colors”

“Tell her that she has a good taste” Tiffany replied while she took a new dress.

“Her name is Sooyoung, I think you know her, she was with Jessica last night”

“That’s your sister?!”

Yoona felt uncomfortable and didn’t know what to said. Tiffany then noticed that she exaggerated and smiled to break the awkward vibe.

“I mean, you are Jessica’s friend then?”

“I don’t have a problem with her..” Yoona explained.

Tiffany looked at her.

“But.. if someone have a problem with Jessica, i wouldn’t care” she said trying to make Tiffany happy.

The black haired girl sighed and sat on her bed.

“You know what? If you like the dress that I wore a moment ago.. you can keep it”

“What?” Yoona was surprised “No, don’t worry”

“I’m sure that you would find a way to thank me”

Yoona, happy with was happening, smiled, accepting her offer.

“Just one thing” Tiffany said taking Yoona’s hand “Yoona, if you want to be part of this world, people is going to talk about you eventually, sooner or later.”

 

Later, when Jessica and Sooyoung arrived to Kim IlHoon’s event, also known as Taeyeon’s father, the blonde felt uncomfortable immediately.

People started to talk and look at her.

Sooyoung’s worry was to look bad for the occasion. There was too much luxury and richness everywhere. There even were people who were paid to act like greek statues, they had to hold the dishes. It was beautiful and ridiculous at the same time.

At one of the tables there were Ttara’s connoted young girls and boys; Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon and their favorite friends.

In just a few seconds Taeyeon noticed when the blonde girl arrived with the “poor girl”, like she called her.

“You know.. I think this was not a good idea” Jessica told to Sooyoung.

“Yeah” Sooyoung nodded, feeling how everyone was judging her “It was a really bad idea..”

“This is a joke, right?” Tiffany said.

“This will be fun” Taeyeon said soft with a low voice.

 

[It seems like Taeyeon and Tiffany are hungry… for destruction]