The Elite

Gossip Generation.

 

[There is an exclusive circle of people that stand out in the heart of the city of Ttara. Privileged people that minute by minute try to make their fame bigger. The simple secular people never get bored talking about them, everyone talks about them and their private lives are public issues where everyone gives their opinion. Maybe it comfort us to now that this image that we have of this people are also humans and that just with a little of information we can control them like we want.

One of my most loyal sources just confirmed the return of Jessica Jung to the city. She was seen at 11:26 am at the train station for melanie91 - thank you very much, honey - but the question that is in everyone's minds is ¿why is that Jessica decided to come back? or even more important ¿why did she leave the city? She used to be the most popular girl in Ttara University, she was Tiffany Hwang's best friend and the desire of many boys and girls, she disappeared a year ago but now here she is, safe and sound in our territory. What are you hiding, J?]

 

The girl with the long and straight blonde hair took her luggage and observed the city with nostalgia, however it didn’t took her long to feel uncomfortable by all the people, the acoustic contamination, and their agitated lives that she knew very well. Was then when a girl, known as melanie91 on internet, was surprised to see her and didn’t hesitate to take a picture with her cellphone. The news about Jessica Jung being in the city didn’t take long to be hear for everyone.

In the same train station, two girls were waiting for their father. The ordinary girl called Choi Sooyoung and her younger sister Im Yoona, who had high expectations to become close to the high society of Ttara. Both of them studied in the homonymous University most prestige of the city, Sooyoung already spent some time there but Yoona just started that year. The reason behind their different surnames it’s because they are step sisters but they always treated each other like real sisters with the same blood. Yoona didn’t care about her real father, because to her , her real father is Choi Kwan.

When the man arrived to the place where they were waiting he hugged the two girls. The most excited was for his return was the youngest girls because she didn’t see him for some weeks because he left the city because of work issues. He used to be musician but then started a gallery of art where just people with ‘good taste’ would buy, I mean, rich people. However, that man still had the look of an alternative rocker. His actual job let him get the chance to give to their daughters to study  that University.

The family was about to leave when Sooyoung stopped. Just a few meters in front of her was Jessica Jung playing with her phone. A few years ago they studied in the same school but they belonged to two different worlds. Sooyoung, just like everyone else, knew that that girl disappeared of the map a year ago. She couldn’t believe that she was back at Ttara.

 

“If you only knew that I exist..” thought the tall and skinny girl of brown short hair. She smiled to herself, her goal for this year would be become closer to the girl of her dreams.

Even if Jessica didn’t know who was that girl everyone absolutely knew who is Jessica. The information was in all the cellphones until it reached Tiffany Hwang. She read the text while she was in the middle of an event organized by her mother. She was without words, she walked to the hall, and there was her mother, Cecily Hwang.

“Stephanie, if you are going to wear one of my designs at least let me know so I can make you wear it properly” said the woman who before of that was talking to one of her guests. She was talking about the dress that her daughter was wearing since it was designed by her.

Even if she was smiling when she said that, Tiffany didn’t feel like those words were kind, however she faked a smile too.

“Thank you, mom. I’m going to take note” She greeted the guest and told her before leaving “Amazing party, by the way”

 

Kwon Yuri, a beautiful girl who belongs to the same social circle, was in a conversation with her father and other guest in Cecily Hwang’s reunion.

“Do you already know where are you going to work, Yuri” asked one of her father’s friends.

“Of course, she is going to be in our company” said Mr.Kwon.

Yuri looked at him before answering by herself.

“Yes, dad always recommended me that but I also want to start my own projects, I want to travel and take other opportunities”

“Come on, it’s already hard enough for Tiffany to think that you will have to work some hours every day and she is not going to have enough time to see you. Now image if you want to go to another place.. After all, is not good to ruin your relationship with her.”

The girl could feel the pressure in that phrase.

“Well, working with you is always my first option” She said while smiling to the guests.

Then she felt a soft hand on her shoulder.

“Excuse me,  Mr.Kwon” said Stephanie to her father-in-law and then looked at her girlfriend. “Yuri, can I take you with me for a second?”

“Uhh, yeah, sure..” She said to the girl who surprised her for a second “Excuse me for a moment” she said to her father and his friends.

She took Tiffany’s hand while they were walking the halls full of ‘exclusive people’.

“Yuri!” said a girl sitting on a couch in the living room while she flirted with two girls, that girl was her best friend Taeyeon “Come to see me later, I haven’t see you at all this day”

“If she comes back, she will” said Tiffany. Yuri just smiled and let her girlfriend drag her.

 

“What happened?” She asked when Tiffany makes her go inside her room.

“I want to do this..” said the shorter girl and pushed her to the bed so she can straddle her “Now”

“Now? Are you sure?” Yuri asked again, this time surprised “I thought you said you weren’t ready”

“I am now..” Tiffany said with a sweet voice and started to kiss Yuri.

 

Jessica first went to the ‘Palace’, a luxurious hotel where her mother was living. She didn’t have trouble to get a key for a room since everyone knows who she is and if that she wants, she can do whatever she wants in that building. She was wearing something simple; jeans, boots and a brown leather jacket, she didn’t even had a purse. She didn’t even bother to change her clothes to attend to her next destination: the Hwang mansion.

 

There, Tiffany and Yuri were having some action.

“I love you, Kwon Yuri..” Tiffany said smiling, having in front of her to the person who has been her girlfriend for years, the girl that would leave  a mark in her whole life. “I always did, and I always will”

“I love you too” Yuri replied. She was still confused because of Tiffany’s behavior.

 

The blonde arrived in a taxi, and the maids opened the door for her, they were happy because she was back, they knew her since she was a little girl. She noticed that casually that day Tiffany’s mother was celebrating some kind of event with people of the same circle as her. Jessica never liked those men and women who lived only for the luxury and money, she felt unconformable with their stares on her. She stopped in one of the halls where there was a table with cocktails and started to look around so maybe she could see to the person that she was looking for; her mother. She knew that she would be there since she never miss one of those events.

“Jessica?” She heard the voice of a surprised woman. The blonde turned around and met Cecily Hwang, the mother of her best friend “Aw, honey, is that you?”

 

In the second floor of the mansion, Tiffany Hwang and her girlfriend Kwon Yuri couldn’t control themselves, they were devouring each other’s mouth. In fact, Tiffany already had her upper body exposed. Yuri was on her ready to go to next leave but then someone knocked the door.

 

“Stephanie, Jessica is here, she will be down stairs waiting for you!” said Cecily Hwang behind the door and then they heard her walking away.

 

While Yuri was frozen when she heard her name, Tiffany insisted to keep touching her and kissing her, ignoring what her mother just said.

“Jessica?” said Yuri, trying to stand up because her girlfriend was on her.

“Jessica is not in Ttara..” said Tiffany while she kissed the tan girl’s neck “Give me a kiss”

“Wait, I think your mom said that she is here”

The tall girl stand up from her girlfriend’s bed who when she realized that they wouldn’t finish she started to dress again

“Let’s go to say hi” Yuri said taking Tiffany’s had.

“Yes, let’s go” Tiffany faked a smile.

Despite that she didn’t know if she really wanted to see her, they still were close, Tiffany still had a picture of her on her room.

 

“I heard that she was pregnant”, “No, she was on rehab”, “Someone told me that she was in jail for some minor crime”

Rumors, rumors, and more rumors that Jessica was able to hear from some of the people that was in that event and they were looking at her. But the blonde was already used to these kind of things and she better focused on looking for Jung Miri, her mother.

Jung Miri was talking with about something upstart with other woman.

 

“Mom” Jessica called her and she turned around.

“Hi, it’s good to see you” she said trying to sound surprised and elegant at the same tie “Jessica, honey…”

Her mother walked closer to her and hugged her softly. Not really the kind of hug that a mother gives to her daughter after no see her for a whole yar.

“So.. where is she?” said Jessica and this made Jung Miri look at her with a look of disapprobation “What? They still don’t let her go out?”

“Please, let’s not discuss this right now” Asker her mother in a soft voice while looking around “Why don’t you better meet with some of your friends?”

Jessica looked to somewhere else, disappointed, when she recognized someone in front of her. It was Kwon Yuri, who was smiling happily and was walking towards her. The blonde suddenly started to feel nervous. But other girl came from the multitude and covered the taller girl. Tiffany Hwang was just one meter in front of her.

“Hi!” Tiffany said in a friendly tone and hugged her best friend carefully, the same kind of disinterested hug that her mother gave her “Jessica, I’m so happy because you are here!”

“How are you? I’m happy to see you too” Said Jessica with less emotion

“Come here” Tiffany took her hand “I guess you are staying, we are about to lunch”

“We prepared a special place for you on this table” added Cecily Hwang joining them “And is going to be next to Tiffany, of course”

“Yes but..” Jessica said softly “I actually should go to another place”

“You are leaving?” Asked the black haired girl coldly, there was regret in her eyes

“Yes, is just that.. I don’t feel good.” Explained the blonde giving an excuse “I just wanted to come here and say hi”

Jessica was quick and bow to them while everyone looked at her in silence.

“I see you tomorrow in school” That was the last thing that she said before leaving the Hwang mansion.

 

Being with Yuri and Tiffany in the same room was something that didn’t give her good feelings.

 

[People said that Jessica left Tiffany’s party in just 90 seconds and she didn’t even stop to drink something]

 

Medical Center ORD.

Jessica  was in a hurry and entered one of the patient’s rooms.

[Our bad girl really became good? Or is just an act?]

 

“Miss, the visits are over” A nurse tried to stop her but Jessica kept walking.

“I’m a relative” was her only reply; but it was enough for that woman.

She walked in that room and found a girl sleeping deeply in her hospital bed.

“It’s my sister..” she said to herself while the sadness grew inside of her.

 

[Why did she leave? Why is she back? Send me all the details. And who I am? That’s one secret I’ll never tell.. the only one. ]

 

Xoxo, Gossip Girl.