I Am Gonna Mess You Up

Even Though We're Rivals

 

"The suspense is killing me!" Seungah unconsciously started shaking Zinger's arm.
 
The two were waiting by the lockers near the music room event board. Since they were the ones in orchestra, they were the most nervous of the five girls there.
 
"I'm glad there's no such thing with piano." Sunhwa sighed at the state of her friends. "So much pressure. I can't even take a quiz without freaking out a little bit."
 
Hyosung started to laugh out of no where, causing confusion. "I just had a thought, what if there was such a thing as a piano orchestra? Like, everyone is situated around a director, and no? Okay." She backed out, biting her laugh.
 
"Sometimes I wonder about her mental state." Jieun sighed.
 
"Don't we all?" Sunhwa looked back, agreeing, earning a slap on the arm by Hyosung. "Yah.. Unnie."
 
"Why do we have to wait to find out by the end of school?! Why can't we know now?" Zinger cried. "I want to go to class with a calm mindset!"
 
"I feel ya!" Seungah patted her back. "I want it to be over!"
 
"Of course you do." A voice came from behind. The girls turned around to see another group of girls coming their way, and they weren't exactly happy.
 
Zinger had to restrain herself while Seungah greeted them with a straight face. "Kim Sunghee."
 
Sunghee smirked in response. "Seungah, Zapper."
 
"Zinger." Zinger corrected.
 
"Yeah, whatever." Sunghee flipped her long black hair, turning her attention back to Seungah. "I heard you performed well on Saturday."
 
"Really? I heard the same about you." Seungah smiled back, not wanting to cause a scene on the first day of school.
 
Hyosung cut in front of them, cutting to the chase. "What do you want, Sunghee?"
 
Sunghee cocked her head. "I can't wish good luck to my fellow violin player? That's a little harsh, coming from an outsider, isn't it?" The two girls snickered behind her.
 
"That's enough." Seungah stopped them. "If there's nothing else, we'll be taking our leave to class." She looked at Sunghee the whole time.
 
"Fine then." Sunghee shrugged. "I'll see you after school then." She smiled and waved fakely, and walked away to her own class, her little posse following her.
 
Sunhwa glared at them. "Look at them, they follow her like lost puppies."
 
And either way, I'm probably going to be her stand partner. Seungah thought with a frown. She wanted to avoid her at all costs, though that wasn't the least bit possible.
 
The bell rang, jerking the girls from their thoughts. "Then we'll be going, see you girls at lunch." Jieun said and dragged Seungah to the first class they had together. They actually shared four out of seven classes together- history, chemistry, choir, and gym.
 
They entered the classroom and sat down in the back next to the windows, like usual, and started chatting about their summer activities and such.
 
The door opened again, and the room was full of noise and yelps, in addition to the screeching of chairs and desks being moved around.
 
"Oh my god, you gotta be kidding me." Seungah closed her eyes and started to rub he temples. It eased her that Jieun held the same feelings, as she looked away out the window.
 
"Of course you'd get it! I didn't doubt you for a second." That oh so familiar raspy sound sounded. Himchan nodded proudly. "My baby is just that good."
 
Daehyun straightened out his jacket. "Who did? Besides you guys, there really wasn't any competition." He voiced sarcastically.
 
"I can't wait for practice now. You get to call the drills." Youngjae grinned at the thought. "No more hundred laps around the field. Smooth sailing from here!"
 
"Who says?" Daehyun crossed his arms. "We need to work harder to keep up our senior legacy!"
 
Youngjae cursed under his breath. So his plan didn't work.
 
"Lookie here, Dae." Yongguk nudged the other's arm, pointing to Jieun and Seungah in the corner trying to keep from making eye contact.
 
"Aw, it's the perfect angels!" Daehyun said a little louder than usual. He put his hands against his chest. "So adorable."
 
It wasn't that the B.A.P boys disliked the girls, they just liked messing with them. Their reactions were the best because they fought back in verbal war. It was entertaining.
The boys grabbed the desks next to them and started laughing for no apparent reason, just to cause a ruckus.
 
"Yah, so noisy in the mornings." Seungah mumbled to Jieun.
 
"What did you say?" Daehyun held his hand to his ear. "I couldn't hear that."
 
"I said shut up!" Seungah openly scowled.
 
"Talk about being loud in the morning." Daehyun raised his eyebrows. "So hypocritical!"
 
"You wanna be quiet? You're causing attention!" She lifted her chin to the rest of the room who was listening intently. To them, it was like a comedy show. The constant bickering was comical to them. Ha.
 
Himchan shrugged. "You guys should be happy we're here. We just brighten up your mornings, don't we?" He grinned brightly, throwing a flower pose.
 
Jieun snorted, then tried to hide it.
 
"It's okay. We already know we're funny." Yongguk patted her back to console her.
 
Daehyun continued his little fight with Seungah. "Aw, I thought we were going to be friends this year." He feigned sadness.
 
"Aw, did you?" Seungah widened her eyes jokingly. "Disappointment is a ."
 
"And so are you." He retorted, biting back a smile.
 
Seungah gaped at him, not believing her ears. Or believing them, because Daehyun was the type to say that. "You little... Be happy that we're still in school, otherwise I would beat the crap out of you right now!" She ranted.
 
"Alright! Try!" He challenged. "You couldn't catch me if I was walking and you were running!"
 
"True that." Himchan side noted to Youngjae, who nodded.
 
"One day, Jung Daehyun. One day, I am gonna mess you up so bad, you won't even recognize yourself anymore. I mean it!" Seungah pointed at his face.
 
Daehyun pushed it away and laughed. "I'd like to see you try, you weakling."
 
Seungah clenched her fists at her sides. "Daehyun..."
 
"It's okay, just accept the fact that I'm capable of doing things better than you." He said it in a tone that a teacher would help a troubled student.
 
"It's a proven fact that music makes you smarter." Seungah eyed him. "Clearly that is the case with you."
 
"Who needs brains when you have these guns?" Daehyun held up his arms. "At least I would be able to defend myself."
 
"Oh, really!" She exasperated.
 
Youngjae sighed on the side. "Here comes another fun year."
 
"I can't wait." Jieun added, shaking her head. "It gets worse every freakin year."
 
"Depends on what you mean gets worse." Himchan raised his eyebrows knowingly. "Just maybe something will change this year~!" He sing songed.
 
"Shut up!" Daehyun and Seungah called out in sync.
 
 
 
 
 
Update! Woohoo!
 
A/n : do you know how disappointed I am that I can't see B.A.P in concert?! T.T
they're coming to my country, but it's so far away! I was so excited! Fjdiskdk
OTL